The Blue Idea Thread

OK, with as much as you two talk about it...
I got curious.

I started reading it on OneManga (And thanks to Soru for directing me over there for some OTHER stuff. :) )

or do one where a dark and evil demon/human ect escapes from is prisons and goes after the decendents of the ones who put him there. one of the ones who put him there is watching and waiting to train the decendents to fight the evil

you could always do a fan one on tokko

I'm sure my geekdom was just challenged. What is "Tokko"?

or do one where a dark and evil demon/human ect escapes from is prisons and goes after the decendents of the ones who put him there. one of the ones who put him there is watching and waiting to train the decendents to fight the evil

That sounds like a rather impressive idea. It could be a group RP, and we could both be part of it...hmmm...

still out of power here i'll try to send a pm on more info when i can

tokko is where how to put it. its an anime where a gate way opened up near a houseing complex and demons escaped there the ones who werent changed or killed had to awaken there powers to fight the demons that came form the gate

might have to check wikipedia for better info

You would think about me. ;D

I was like "What ever happened to Maki?" And then I looked at your profile thing and it was like "Maki hasn't been here in like a looooong time dude." and then I was like "Awwwwww...I miss Maki and our sexy stories..."

It was actually when I was thinking about finding someone who would be interested in a game idea called "Appetizer Menu" which is like a series of one shots, where all of my ideas that don't work for whatever reason, or random ideas that one of us comes up with and we have hot smexy smex scenes, and then we go "That was a good idea. So what's your next idea" and then we move onto that one.

I had someone who was going to play with me, but then she decided to quit.

still out of power here i'll try to send a pm on more info when i can

tokko is where how to put it. its an anime where a gate way opened up near a houseing complex and demons escaped there the ones who werent changed or killed had to awaken there powers to fight the demons that came form the gate

might have to check wikipedia for better info

Groovy. *pumps his shotgun and gets his chainsaw ready*

I was like "What ever happened to Maki?" And then I looked at your profile thing and it was like "Maki hasn't been here in like a looooong time dude." and then I was like "Awwwwww...I miss Maki and our sexy stories..."

It was actually when I was thinking about finding someone who would be interested in a game idea called "Appetizer Menu" which is like a series of one shots, where all of my ideas that don't work for whatever reason, or random ideas that one of us comes up with and we have hot smexy smex scenes, and then we go "That was a good idea. So what's your next idea" and then we move onto that one.

I had someone who was going to play with me, but then she decided to quit.

Wait, it'd be like a sexy Cookin' Mama!? FO SHO!

Wait, it'd be like a sexy Cookin' Mama!? FO SHO!

Haha, Sexy Cookin' Mama. XD

The idea is it is a collection of all ideas and stories that we could possibly come up with, and you go from story to story.

Example:
Blue: Hey Maki. Don't you think it would be awesome if we did a story where a girl found herself in the guy's bathroom and became the center of attention?
Maki: That would be AWESOME!
Blue: Lets write it!

-Later-

Maki: Wow, that story was hot, hot, hot!
Blue: I thought so too.
Maki: Wouldn't it be awesome though, if we did a story that was like a sexy Cookin' Mama!?
Blue: That would be awesome! Lets do a quick scene for it!

-Later-

Blue: Hehe, she can eat my carrot any day.
Maki: Haha, you're so bad!
Blue: Wouldn't it be awesome if we did...etc.

It would be like that.

Haha, Sexy Cookin' Mama. XD

The idea is it is a collection of all ideas and stories that we could possibly come up with, and you go from story to story.

Example:
Blue: Hey Maki. Don't you think it would be awesome if we did a story where a girl found herself in the guy's bathroom and became the center of attention?
Maki: That would be AWESOME!
Blue: Lets write it!

-Later-

Maki: Wow, that story was hot, hot, hot!
Blue: I thought so too.
Maki: Wouldn't it be awesome though, if we did a story that was like a sexy Cookin' Mama!?
Blue: That would be awesome! Lets do a quick scene for it!

-Later-

Blue: Hehe, she can eat my carrot any day.
Maki: Haha, you're so bad!
Blue: Wouldn't it be awesome if we did...etc.

It would be like that.

LULZ. First of all, I would never say such cheesy things like that [lying]. Second, SEXY COOKIN' MAMA!

Well, I could play the mama (meaning PROFESSINAL CHEF!) and you could be the clumsy apprentinence... And then you spill cake batter/sauce/some sort of liquid on me and then I'd have to get naked, yada yada...

Well, I could play the mama (meaning PROFESSINAL CHEF!) and you could be the clumsy apprentinence... And then you spill cake batter/sauce/some sort of liquid on me and then I'd have to get naked, yada yada...

And then he'd have to hit her with some icing.

...That was terrible.

Haha. You know you love my dirty metaphors.

So what do you think? I mean our ideas are usually only sexy short scenes anyway, so it would just be like we stringed all of our threads together.

How's it sound? You up for it?

That's awesome. We will discuss more tomorrow. I'm going to bed for real this time. <3

Enjoy two more ideas.

It's amazing what I can do when I managed to keep caught up on all of my threads for as long as I've been able to lately.

here is some better info on tokko

i have one of the manga and the three disc of the anime

Officially known to the general public as Special Mobile Investigation Troops Second Division, Special Public Safety Task Force, or Section 2 under the supervision of the Public Security Intelligence Agency after the Special Mobile Investigation Troops relinquished, with some of its members recruited from the police force. It was established after the Machida massacre was secretly investigated to discover that the perpetrators were demons from the netherworld, brought into reality by the actions of alchemists creating the "Box of Dirge" to summon a devil, with each of the 108 pieces being taken by a powerful Phantom to ensure the pathway remains open. Over time, the pieces were gathered and another gate was opened as Machida, with many of its residents slaughtered by the demons that emerge. Under the command of Superintendent Ryoko Ibuki, she had recruited promising members, who happened to be survived of the Machida massacre, such as Kureha Suzuka and had them trained to use melee weapons such as swords and daggers to dispatch the greater Phantoms, along with their lesser Human Face larva parasites, that were coming out of giant holes caused by unnatural earthquakes in Japan's Kanto region since most firearms do not incapacitate or kill them.

They operate similarly to the MIB in the Men In Black movies or the Center in the Martin Mystery series, arriving moments after the demons are in the confirmed area or have left the said area. Section 2 also has a technical support staff, mostly researchers and forensic scientists that quietly dispose of bodies, either infected by the demons or were attacked by the former, or demon body organs including Human Face larvas that were killed by Section 2 members during their operations. The unit is backed by a small number of wheeled armored vehicles and have officers dressed in black suits.

Their actions have come under harsh criticism from certain officers, including Kaoru Kunikida, for conducting their operations in secretive manners and for covering up the deaths of either civilians or police officers, informing the public via news releases that deaths or injuries caused by demons were done by armed or insane criminals.

[edit] Plot
During the Middle Ages, a wealthy family had a puzzle box created in order to gain immortality, not knowing that it would in fact open a portal to the demon world. 108 demons were unleashed, shattering the device into 108 fragments which they then absorbed. Once extracted from demons and reassembled, the 108 fragments can be used to close the demon's portal, which if allowed to grow will result in the destruction of all humans on Earth.

A young man named Ranmaru Shindo lives with his younger sister. They moved from Machida (a city located in the western part of Tokyo’s greater metropolis) 5 years earlier, after the massacre of their parents in their apartment complex, which was attacked and overrun by unknown assailants who ruthlessly and brutally killed almost everyone in several buildings in the complex.[3] He has also been having recurring dreams of a girl for some time, but they are growing more frequent. She seems to be covered in blood holding a giant sword. But in reality, someone used the puzzle box to create a portal to the demon near the Machida apartment complex, whence came the demons who killed most of the residents.

At the beginning of the tale, Ranmaru graduates from his cadet class to become a new investigator for The Special Mobile Investigation Troops First Division or TOKKI to avenge his parents' death. Later on the day of his graduation, he sees the girl from his dream wearing a police uniform. She is a member of Section 2, known officially as Special Public Safety Task Force, or Tokko for short, being under the eye of the Public Security Intelligence Agency. Throughout the story, it is explained that there are many rumors about Tokko, one of which is that they use swords to execute criminals and that body parts are often found at the crime scenes Tokko investigates. There are also rumors that they aren't even human.

All members of Section 2 bear a tattoo ( except for Ibuki who is not a symbiont). This is their "symbiont tattoo", which marks them as carriers of a "phantom", one of the 108 demons. Not all of the symbionts are with Section 2. A symbiont may be good or evil, but the spirit's alignment is unknown until it is awakened within the host. The tattoo also imparts a type of protection from other phantoms and expands after the phantom’s awakening. Only symbionts have the strength, speed and endurance to kill the demons with bladed weapons. Using the symbionts, Section 2 hunts down the other Phantoms, dismembering them to get the 108 fragments to close the Machida hole before it expands and the entire world is covered with Phantoms.

Last edited:
Back