the Authors’ Hangout LITEROTICA/A.I.R. 2012-2015 Themed Contests Support Thread…

Status
Not open for further replies.
Somebody Get Scouries' Head Outta His Ass

WELCOME TO A

THREAD WHICH PROMOTES

FAKE CONTESTS(c) VIA

FAKE ASSOCIATION

KNOWN AS A.I.R..

NONE OF IT IS REAL.

PLEASE ADD ScouriesWorld

TO YOUR IGNORE LIST

TO AVOID ANY HARASSMENT.

THANK YOU FOR UNDERSTANDING

AND COOPERATING WITH US TO ERADICATE THIS

PATHETIC MENACE.

Last edited:
If Scourie's really did want to run a legit contest on his thread, he should post one of his pics to use as the plot bunny for the theme. It could be limited to 2500 or less, making it a stand alone story and one he gets to judge and explain his decisions. He can award whatever prestigious award he wants to create and means as much as anything we get now, which is really nothing, lol. It would give everyone a chance to write outside their 'comfort zones' and styles and do something a little more positive for the forum.

It would actually give the thread more of a purpose than amusement. ;)

WELCOME TO A

THREAD WHICH PROMOTES

FAKE CONTESTS(c) VIA

FAKE ASSOCIATION

KNOWN AS A.I.R..

NONE OF IT IS REAL.

PLEASE ADD ScouriesWorld

TO YOUR IGNORE LIST

TO AVOID ANY HARASSMENT.

THANK YOU FOR UNDERSTANDING

AND COOPERATING WITH US TO ERADICATE THIS

PATHETIC MENACE.

I'm sorry Bard, but when I see a post like this, I actually think it's Scourie's, because you're doing exactly what he's doing, so that sort of makes you like him. I for one don't need things thrown in my face so flagrantly to get a point being made. If it amuses you, so be it, we all have our choices to make, but does doing one negative act, cancel out another, or does it only add to it?
Nothing anyone wants to post here or on any of his other threads is going to stop it and only adds to it's amusement factor to see it all going on day in and day out.

If you look at all the the posts you made and how much time and effort that you put into them, look at what its accomplished, where do you see any worth in what you did? Let's say you posted in the opposite direction and tried to make every post something positive, what do you think the outcome might be?
If everyone came at you negatively, would you run away, or would you stand up like Scourie's does and say 'fuck you' I'm doing my thing and if you don't like it, who asked you to click on the thread to read it?'
I still don't see the harm in what he's trying to get across and the stories are submitted to Lit. so he isn't fucking with anything but people's heads and it's been so much fun to watch.
Try not taking all of this so seriously and if a newbie isn't sure about things, by all means don't let them walk blindly into things and inform them of everything. Just tell them this is an interesting and fun thread to come to, but it's all just for fun and isn't real. Scourie's doesn't hurt anyone, he continues amusing people and something good comes from all of it.
Just another angle to observe this all from. Not saying it's right or worth anything to discuss, just something to think on sometime when you get all riled up and want to make posts like this. ;)

[size=+2]ASSOCIATION of INDEPENDENT READERS (A.I.R.)[/size]

Yes ladies and gentlemen you are on AHland’s #1 thread!

Sponsored in part by your friends at ScouriesWorld

A.I.R. 2014 Back to School Contest

ATTENTION LITEROTICANS:
If you are submitting your contest story through the LITEROTICA portal please remember that on that site all characters engaged in sexual acts must be at least 18 years of age. Past site rulings can be interpreted as follows: High School seniors are generally acceptable but juniors, sophomores and freshmen aren’t.

tumblr_mr31dwzCwk1r4hgvyo1_500.jpg

do you remember when you and your best friend in high school shared everything?
yes those were the days!!!

I'm sorry Bard, but when I see a post like this, I actually think it's Scourie's, because you're doing exactly what he's doing, so that sort of makes you like him. I for one don't need things thrown in my face so flagrantly to get a point being made. If it amuses you, so be it, we all have our choices to make, but does doing one negative act, cancel out another, or does it only add to it?
Nothing anyone wants to post here or on any of his other threads is going to stop it and only adds to it's amusement factor to see it all going on day in and day out.

If you look at all the the posts you made and how much time and effort that you put into them, look at what its accomplished, where do you see any worth in what you did? Let's say you posted in the opposite direction and tried to make every post something positive, what do you think the outcome might be?
If everyone came at you negatively, would you run away, or would you stand up like Scourie's does and say 'fuck you' I'm doing my thing and if you don't like it, who asked you to click on the thread to read it?'
I still don't see the harm in what he's trying to get across and the stories are submitted to Lit. so he isn't fucking with anything but people's heads and it's been so much fun to watch.
Try not taking all of this so seriously and if a newbie isn't sure about things, by all means don't let them walk blindly into things and inform them of everything. Just tell them this is an interesting and fun thread to come to, but it's all just for fun and isn't real. Scourie's doesn't hurt anyone, he continues amusing people and something good comes from all of it.
Just another angle to observe this all from. Not saying it's right or worth anything to discuss, just something to think on sometime when you get all riled up and want to make posts like this. ;)

But in his defense, Bard will post something once.

Scouries has posted this about a dozen times here.....which I believe is a violation of the rules, bumping a thread with the same post repeatedly.

I know Loquere was warned for it and his posts deleted.

But I forget scouries gets preferential treatment here for some reason.

So if you're tired of this PM Laurel and ask her to remind us once again why this guy does whatever he wants here.

But in his defense, Bard will post something once.

Scouries has posted this about a dozen times here.....which I believe is a violation of the rules, bumping a thread with the same post repeatedly.

I know Loquere was warned for it and his posts deleted.

But I forget scouries gets preferential treatment here for some reason.

So if you're tired of this PM Laurel and ask her to remind us once again why this guy does whatever he wants here.

Yeah, but the pics are great, aren't they? :D guess that changes it from being the same post.

ATTENTION LITEROTICANS:
If you are submitting your contest story through the LITEROTICA portal please remember that on that site all characters engaged in sexual acts must be at least 18 years of age. Past site rulings can be interpreted as follows: High School seniors are generally acceptable but juniors, sophomores and freshmen aren’t.

gRzdh5C.gif

one of the first lessons every student should learn lovergirl is...
that if you play with the bull you'll probably get the horns...
and I think HRH LAUREL has been pretty clear lately which end of the horns she sees you on...

ATTENTION LITEROTICANS:

tumblr_n8rm92wmNe1skyr4io1_1280.jpg

SPRING BREAK!!!!
do you remember your first college Spring Break?

ATTENTION LITEROTICANS:

tumblr_n5vq3l9vwH1tvsbsfo1_500.gif

fresh teenage pussy!
one that’s never been properly eaten…
and every September 15 or 20 of these uneaten innocent beauties arrive in your classroom…
I see it as my duty as a teacher…

[size=+2] LIFETIME ACHIEVMENT AWARD[/size]

satyre-1000.png

the [size=+2]:D MANU :D[/size] award

ONLY THREE DAYS LEFT TO VOTE!!!!!

C'mon a.i.r.ians lets try to break the record participation set last contest (95.8% voter turnout)...

Who will be our 26th MANU winner? Stay tuned, he, or she, will be announced this cuming weekend...

ATTENTION LITEROTICANS:

02.gif

yes I’ve found that group lessons can be very productive…
Many teachers at our school practice it!

Yes, scouries, everyone knows about your fake association of one. You.

Everyone knows about your fake contests.

Everyone knows about your fake award.

And if they didn't, now they do.

For the real stories in the real contest, go here:

Summer Lovin' 2014

Last edited:

ATTENTION LITEROTICANS:

tumblr_n6obee6fHf1tn9zplo1_400.gif

did you ever study with your girlfriend or boyfriend?
you’d start to study but then…
before you knew it you were doing something else…

2014 Back to School Contest

tumblr_n59u9szzo01trmdtxo1_500.gif

first day of school?

Thank you authors!!!!

Over a thousand of you submitted stories to the contest.
We truly appreciate your efforts and continuing support. The winners will be announced on or around September 15th

Now with over 93,000 VIEWS!!!!

walk-2.gif

Yes we’e airians… aren’t you?

Still the Number 1 Contest Support Thread…

589_1000.jpg

Winners will be announced tomorrow!!!!

[size=+2]A.I.R. 2014 BACK TO SCHOOL STORY CONTEST[/size]

tumblr_lpy9ajDzrx1qivu9vo1_500.png

still #1

On behalf of all of us associated with the ASSOCIATION of INDEPENDENT READERS I'd like to offer congrats to the OFFICIAL LITEROTICA winners (except for the cheaters).

I’d also like to post the BACK TO SCHOOL CONTEST winners as picked by the ASSOCIATION of INDEPENDENT READERS. These selections are not official LITEROTICA winners. Instead they were designed to reward stories that were the true #1 choices of our readers. Least read stories don’t make it over here!

And isn't it refreshing to finally see some LOVING WIVES category stories in the winners circle - stories our readers love but the powers that decide contest winners in the LITEROTICA contests seem to hate.

We also like to take a second and ask all of you to remember the brilliant BOSTONFICTIONWRITER who was murdered over three years ago. RIP big guy.

A.I.R. 2014 Back to School Contest Winners

tumblr_n59u9szzo01trmdtxo1_500.gif

A.I.R. … the tradition continues :kiss:

A.I.R. 2014 Back to School Story Contest
BEST STORY IN THE CONTEST

The Gift by Deam Cloud

MOST VIEWS RECEIVED WINNER

Ashley’s Car Trouble (Illustrated) by inkyscandal

MOST COMMENTS RECEIVED WINNER

BTB: Anne by Corsair46

MOST VOTES RECEIVED WINNER

The Accidental Text by Mello_SixtyNine

HIGHEST RATED STORY WINNER

Escape From Poverty by amyyum

who does the dumb one think he's fooling? Creates ALT after ALT and then continually changes their little pictures? Sad really...

image.php
image.php
image.php

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back