the Authors’ Hangout LITEROTICA/A.I.R. 2012-2015 Themed Contests Support Thread…

Status
Not open for further replies.
[size=+2]ASSOCIATION of INDEPENDENT READERS (A.I.R.)[/size]

2014 Cuckold Contest

3665035-i-had-to-go-away-for-work-so-my-boss-offered-to-pick-up-my.gif

carpooling with the neighbor...

Already A.I.R. has replaced the unpopular Earth Day Contest with its April Contest. Now its time to jettison the Nude Day one and we’ve chosen a theme that is perhaps the most popular (certainly the most commented one!) subject with the millions who visit this site – the CHEATING WIFE and the CUCKOLD!

You can begin submitting your stories starting June 15th
The winners will be announced on or around July 20th

You can discuss this special contest on this thread or on the literotica one.

RULES (for the A.I.R. CUCKOLD contest):

- All submissions must be stand-alone stories created for this contest theme. We will not accept individual chapters of a larger work submitted separately.

- Nor will stories featuring characters, locales, plot lines, etc., that have been previously used by the author be accepted.

- Prizes will be awarded in the following categories (a story can only win one prize in each contest):

1) Best Overall Story
2) Most Views
3) Most Comments
4) Most Votes
5) Highest Score

- A story has to accrue a minimum of 250 votes to be eligible (higher in some categories). The vote, comment, view, favorite, and score numbers that are reported by LITEROTICA will be used subject to final verification by the A.I.R. Computer Center.

- Story must have a Cuckold theme. Stories don’t have to be submitted in the Loving Wives category but all stories must involve a married couple in which the wife gets fucked by someone besides her husband. Can be consensual or otherwise… Can involve a family member… Can involve an interracial coupling … Can even involve lesbians in countries and US states where gay marriages are allowed. But ultimately every married vagina must be penetrated by a cock that doesn’t belong to her husband.

The husband may be in the dark about the affair … or an unwilling witness forced to watch … or even a willing cuck who laps up the interlopers sperm from his wife’s cunt. It’s totally up to you!

- It must be erotic in content.

- Non-Humans are not erotic and NH category stories will not be accepted. Nor will Sci Fi ones be accepted.

- No character may be named Pauletta.

- Don’t just submit some rehashed story you’ve been working on for years. We want something fresh. Be creative!

- A.I.R. reserves the right to disqualify without notice or explanation any story in which any kind of cheating or vote-tampering is suspected.

- Every story that meets the above criteria and is submitted to LITEROTICA during the contest period will be automatically entered into the A.I.R. contest. No special submission form must be filled out. We believe in inclusivity!

- If you have any questions regarding any of the above or anything pertaining to our contests, feel free to contact me by PM or email, or post any questions you have on this thread.

Good Luck!!!

Yes we are still the #1 contest support thread on the site.

Home o:f the MANU AWARD... Author of the Year Award... MOST COMMENTS and VOTES list ...

When important LITEROTICANS want to know what's going on they cum here.

Where else would they go? You too can cum and play with the big boys...

image.php
image.php
image.php

image.php
image.php
MagicMan200x300-1.jpg

image.php
image.php
image.php

join a.i.r. now!!!!

2014 Cuckold Contest

WELCOME ace!!!!

Yes, after over 900 stories our elitist friend from Virginia, the SamuelX of LITEROTICA’S “Gay Male” scene, our “pilot”, has finally cum up for a.i.r.

Could he possibly win an a.i.r.award? Could this brave foray into the wilds of the Loving Wives category bring him the respect and honor he’s been striving for since he joined the site so many years ago?

All that I can say is that all of us at A.I.R. are delighted that he has accepted the challenge of our Cuckold Contest and wish him the best of luck.
Please read, comment and vote on his story: Retreat Treat - It’s all about the art exhibit

snob-534x300.jpg

our happy pilot resting at home getting ready to watch his baseball team play in the college world series…

2014 Cuckold Contest

POST THE STORY!!!!

tumblr_m5ci31CbkU1rrkr2mo1_500.jpg

Charlie wasn’t that keen on it at first… butt it didn't take toooo long to train him ;)

2014 Cuckold Contest

POST THE STORY

5436701-photo.gif

He’s just an old guy, the janitor/manager of the apartment building. One day he came up to fix a leaky tap in the shower.
Then he said we’d have to try it – to make sure he’d fixed it.
He forced me … I didn’t want to but …
oh god, he’s sooo much better than my husband Charlie … bigger … harder … lasts longer …
now he cums up just about every day and fucks me…

Yes this is the AHland home of A.I.R.!

A.I.R. - the association representing erotic readers worldwide. Sponsor of (among other things):

A.I.R. Themed Contests

Author of the year award– the FREDDIE!

the MANU Awards

the MOST VOTES list

Picture Poster of the Year Award - the SARAHHH!

and the

the MOST COMMENTS list

And it is the "most comments" list that I'd like to talk to you about today. We are presently in the process of updating this list and we ask all our AHland fans to give us a hand.

Of the over 430,000 stories that have been submitted to the site so far we have only located 41 that have received over 200 comments. Which makes this achievement perhaps the most difficult to attain for any author. Quite frankly its easier to get a million views or 2000 votes than it is to get 200 comments.

So please ladies and gentlemen, if you come across a story that has surmounted this almost impossible total please let me know a.s.a.p. so that I can include it on the July 1st update.

Thanks,

2014 Cuckold Contest

POST THE STORY

743_1000.jpg

It’s not really cheating! He’s my boss and if I don’t service him he’ll fire me.
And our house in under water!
And Charlie lost his high paying job four years ago and now is only making half of what he did when we remortgaged the house in 07.
So I give the boss a blow job … or lie on my back on his desk with my panties hanging off one ankle…

And so what if I enjoy it? And so what that his cock is much bigger than Charlies and he’s a better fuck? I’m doing it to save my home…

That’s her story what’s yours?​

2014 Cuckold Contest

POST THE STORY

tumblr_lvl48w4IgX1r3insqo1_1280.jpg

I mean how gross is this! But Charlie said he was feeling left out … that he was just twiddling his thumbs while we had all the fun.
And he wondered what it would taste like. After it had been in me.
Yeah right! He is such a wimp!
Next he’ll be wanting it up his ass!

2014 Cuckold Contest

POST THE STORY

tumblr_n1v93yC2Ez1sa1d55o1_1280.jpg

Why should only one man have exclusive use of this anyway?
Charlie thinks he owns it just because he gave me a ring and I said ‘I do’.
They marry you and think it’s their property.
Well Charley that’s not how it’s going to work in this marriage!
This little pussy is not monogamous…

UPDATE: We've now recieved over 780 entries! THANKS!

2014 Cuckold Contest

POST THE STORY

agwdm-in-the-rain.jpg

We’re both married … both happily married…
We both work for the same company… it just happened one night after a company party…
Now we can’t stop… It’s not like we do it every day.
in fact I think it’s the not knowing the where, why, how, when of our next encounter that makes it so exciting.
The anticipation…
And then things like the above happen! Suddenly. Urgently! Anywhere!
Fucked in the rain … in public where anyone might happen upon us…
And afterwards I go home to Charlie…

[size=+2]the ASSOCIATION of INDEPENDENT READERS (A.I.R.)[/size]

Would like to wish all our members north of the border

stock-footage--d-seamless-looping-of-the-canada-flag-waving-in-the-wind-alpha-mask-included.jpg

[size=+3]Happy CANADA CUCKOLD DAY![/size]

Canada_b5f9ce_367527.jpg

Canada - MALE SEX TOURISTS ALWAYS WELCOME!

Many of you may not know it but Canada has one of the lowest divorce rates in the western world. Canadian marriages last. But strangely given this fact is that Canada has the highest percentage of wives who regularly cheat on their husbands. More than any other country on the planet. It apparently has something to do with the weather up there. A recent survey done by Canada’s #1 research university found that approximately 83% of married Canadian men can be classified “cucks”.

And so the government of Canada decided some years ago to honor these men who through thick and thin continue to support their cheating wives. Men who keep their families together and help defend the Canadian way of life. If you are in Canada today I suggest you attend one of these holiday parades that honor Canada’s silent male majority.

^^^^^^

More bullshit and lies by the king of bullshit and lies.

2014 Cuckold Contest

POST THE STORY

22519_04_01.jpg

Guess what Charlie's going to be getting for dessert?

yes the MOST COMMENTS list has been updated. Check it out in the SF forum today...

[size=+2] The Most Excellent Order of the LITEROTICA Comment Getter[/SIZE]

[size=+2]KNIGHTS OF THE ORDER[/SIZE]

tumblr_n7j4wl3LvB1s33cb0o1_250.gif

[size=+2]DanielQSteele1
JammyJimmy
M Y Erotica
PacoFear
sarahhh
scouries
TexasRefugee
[/size]

[size=+2]OFFICERS OF THE ORDER[/SIZE]
200+ comment story

[size=+2]alwayswantedtoo
BobbyT
Cat5
_ (now Cphucker)
DGHear
DoctorWolf
Elianna
furrybert
Harddaysknight
jtmalone70

Longhorn_07
lovecraft60
M.Millswan
newbie2008
nici
rgjohn
RedEmerald
Rehnquist
robcup32
ronde

samslam
S-des
SirNathan
Soular
SweetestThing
Tx_Tall_Tales
TryAnything
[/size]​

Last edited:
Another fake list so scouries can associate his name with the truly good writers on this site.

hit the eleven hundred entry mark yesterday - thanks everyone!

2014 Cuckold Contest

POST THE STORY

722_1000.jpg

At least once a week I do it with Kyle at work. And no one knows!
We’ve done it before work … and after…
On my desk … in his office… in the mailroom … and the storeroom…
I don’t love him and he doesn’t love me…
But I love being fucked by him… and he loves fucking me…
And whenever there’s a company party it’s sorta neat to see him talking to my Charlie…
And he watches me with a smile when I talk to his wife…

Yes we at A.I.R. have helped answer the questions about the dormant "readers choice" monthly awards. LAUREL had apparently forgotten about them but after a little prodding from the SW/A.I.R. team they are back on track.

Well at least we've got the 2011 winners announced.

Which of course is good news and bad news.

We'll get into the bad news in the days to follow as we give our members an analysis of the winners from the 4 months that have been recently announced.

However lets not spoil the fun - no matter how unrepresentative the winners are its just good to see that the palace is finally getting their act together. Well done your highnesses...

One of the really good things about the December prizes is that we've found a previously unknown 200+ COMMENT STORY. From the Gay Male category of all places. Congratulations robcup32 you have now been elevated from ordinary membership to an Officer of the Order.

image.php

Today: 5:46 am: July 3 2014: Congratulations to the December 2011 Reader's Choice Award Winners!
Manu and I would like to thank all the authors who submitted during the month, and all the other months for that matter! We've tallied the reader's votes, and are happy to announce the winners of our December People's Choice Awards.

First Place ($150 Cash Prize Winner):
Strange Days Ch. 48-50 by redskyes

Second Place ($100 Cash Prize Winner):
Special by Nephylim

Third Place ($75 Cash Prize Winner):
Timber Pack Chronicles Ch. 09 by robcub32

2014 Cuckold Contest

POST THE STORY

tumblr_moi2lbwcfU1s9eiquo1_400.gif

I slept with Charlie’s sister once…
Which was sorta fun…
She’s married too…
It really wasn’t what I’d call cheating… more like incest that isn’t!
We’ve actually done it more than once…

and for those of you worried about the hotlinking issue here's the latest from the palace. if you don't like the pictures simply ignore them...;)

image.php

QUOTE LAUREL No, it is not. People hotlink images all the time, including myself.

Last chance!!!!

[size=+2] LIFETIME ACHIEVMENT AWARD[/size]

satyre-1000.png

the [size=+2]:D MANU :D[/size] award

NOMINATIONS CLOSE TONIGHT

Last edited:
Another fake list so scouries can associate his name with the truly good writers on this site.

ABSOLUTELY WRONG, TEXAN!

THIS IS A FAKE LIST TO ASSOCIATE MASTER (READ LOSER) SCOURIE'S SHIT WITH EVERY GOOD AUTHOR OUT HERE.

WE LIVE BY THE PHILOSOPHY OF:

IF YOU CAN'T BEAT 'EM, SHIT' EM!

HIS CONTINUOUS SHITTING PROBLEMS HAVE OPENED UP A BLACK HOLE UP HIS ARSE THAT IS WIDE ENOUGH FOR A BUSLOAD OF MORE SHIT FOR THIS SITE!

HE WON'T LEAVE THIS SITE! EVER!

SHIT TILL DEATH DO HIM APART!

2014 Cuckold Contest

POST THE STORY

Follow up to the 2011 monthly contest announcements.

Well, now that the QUEEN has finally trotted out all the winners of the 2011 “Readers Choice” Monthly Contests let’s see what we’ve got:

In 2011 there were 36 winners announced.

Of which 31 are chapters and not complete stories. None of the winners is a Chapter 1 for reasons that have been discussed many times before. Chaptered stories invariably have higher scores on later chapters compared to earlier chapters for the obvious reason – readers who didn’t like the first chapters don’t read the latter chapters which, ergo, means almost all the low scores are gone by the time you get to chapter 6 or 8 or 10 (let alone a chapter 48 which was one of the winners).

Of the 36 winners

21 (60% of all winners) were in the SciFi/Nonhuman categories.

4 were Lesbo/Gay, 3 were Romance, 3 were Interracial, 2 were novel chapters, and there was 1 Fetish and 1 Exhibitionist. One final award winner wasn’t classified as it’s no longer on the site (but was probably another SF one).

And yes 2012 has started off the same way – 1 SF, 1 NH, and 1 Romance!

And what about the most popular categories on LITEROTICA, the categories that receive the most submissions? Surely they must have won something?

These categories, EC, Incest, BDSM, LW, Group and NonCon, which make up over 70 % of the stories submitted to LITEROTICA were again shut out of the “Readers Choice” Monthly Awards. This seems strange given that these are also the most popular categories for our readers.

Is it possible that the contests could be adjusted so that every story had a fair chance at winning?

Should chapters compete against complete stories?

Unfortunately these questions can't be addressed until they are posed privately by "the polite respectful majority". :rolleyes:

[size=+2]ASSOCIATION of INDEPENDENT RIGGERS (A.I.R.)[/size]

2014 WIMPS Contest

POST THE STORY AND WE'LL DO OUR BEST TO RIP IT OFF!

Follow up to the 2011 monthly contest announcements.

Is it possible that the contests could be adjusted so that every story had a fair chance OF ME at winning?

HAH! NEVER!

Should chapters compete against complete stories?

AFRAID THAT YOUR MOMMA WILL CATCH YOU WHACKING OFF AT YOUR OWN STORIES?

Unfortunately these questions can't be addressed until they are posed privately by "the polite respectful majority". :rolleyes:

WHAT A BULLSHIT AND A PIECE OF STUPENDOUS CRAP!!!

YOU HAVE SHIT FOR BRAINS AND A ROTTEN TOAST FOR YOUR PERSONALITY!!!

GET OUT OF THIS WEBSITE. WE'RE BETTER OFF WITHOUT YOU.

NO ONE WILL MISS YOU IF YOU'RE GONE.

TAKE YOUR MOMMA'S WORD FOR IT!

image.php
image.php
image.php

image.php
image.php
MagicMan200x300-1.jpg

image.php
image.php
image.php

join a.i.r. now!!!![/center]

I'm going to contact Wendy Stone's publisher with this thread link and tell them you're using their copyrighted book cover as part of your stupidity without their permission.

Which is why I quoted it so you can't delete it.

I'm tired of you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back