That nerdy glasses look

I love how almost everyone looks in the right pair of glasses. They lend an air of intelligence and sophistication.

I wish I needed glasses but alas have nearly perfect vision. Have a pair of neutral readers that I got for a Halloween costume a couple years ago and they look cute but don't look enough like prescription glasses to pull off in real life.

I'm not exactly a nerd but I *am* smart and a bookworm and I sure wouldn't mind if people made that assumption of me with just a look.

Glad there are guys out there who like the nerdy glasses look. I'd never give them up for contacts. (And it helps keep cum out of your eyes, lol.)

Yes, I've been wondering about the equal opportunity aspects of this thread.
The title just says "That nerdy glasses look". That can be just as hot on guys as on girls. I will have to find some pics. But just off the top of my head... Daniel Jackson on SG1. Nerdgasm!

Hot Vulcan Nerdette, Minus Glasses

hot-trekkie.jpg

My dream (hopefully looking for a wedding ring from me,) nerdette (sighs)

Hot%2BGirls%2BWith%2BGlasses%2B1.jpg

Last edited:
Compliments for the glasses...

I'm always told I look hotter with my glasses on. I never understood it, but I know it works. Guys eat that stuff up...I enjoy the compliments and the looks. I love my glasses I have probably 4 different styles I change out and wear, from super nerdy, to book smart to the office worker to the trendy art chick...lol.

I'm always told I look hotter with my glasses on. I never understood it, but I know it works. Guys eat that stuff up...I enjoy the compliments and the looks. I love my glasses I have probably 4 different styles I change out and wear, from super nerdy, to book smart to the office worker to the trendy art chick...lol.

Glasses are my fav accessory - I think they say so much more about a person than extemporaneous jewlery like bracelets and such. The right pair on a woman can really provide some immediate insight into her personality and mood. This can help guide that early, often akward get to know ya conversation.

Back