Looking under Women's Dresses ??

When I was [Redacted] a local blonde woman in her early twenties always caught my attention with her voluptuous figure, short skirt, tight blouse, pretty face & long blond hair - she was my sexy dream girl.
She worked in the local supermarket. I was standing outside the supermarket large window one day talking to my friends & I was stunned when, behind them I saw her on her hunkers through the window. She couldn't see me looking at her as the shelves she was stacking obscured her face.
It was the sexiest thing I had ever seen in my[Redacted] - her bulging pussy in her polka dot panties and sexy legs splayed open. I stayed there as long as she was hunkered down tingling in my trousers the whole time

[Underage Content Not Permitted Here]

Last edited by a moderator:
You men are so fascinated with upskirt. For me it occurs on long escalater up rides. I won't change my dressing habits because of it. I feel comfortable in what I wear.
Is our fascination hard to understand (if not appreciate)?

Exiting a car is always precarious..
I remember a girlfriend moaning to my gran that it was impossible to get in or out of my sports car without flashing her knickers, my gran's quick reply was "At least it proves that you're wearing some" :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: Then she demonstrated how to get in and out discreetly.

Back