~Texas Cantina~

Right now, it looks like work from 10-4 before grocery shopping. I was hopin to type later, but not sure if it's gonna happen. :D

Ooooooo

Can I give you my grocery list too?

It's funny you say that, I was thinking about putting a few words down on paper myself ...

I stood beside the tub inhaling the scent of vanilla as the bubbles continued popping in my glass of champange. After setting my glass down on the ledge of the tub, I untied my robe and began sliding the satin off my body and letting it drop to the floor, I grabbed a nice fluffy towel for after.

One foot into the tub and then the other, ummm a little hot but nice; I sat down, the water tingleing on my ass cheeks but also feeling good at the same time. I started the Jacuzzi aiming the jets towards the muscles that needed to be massaged.

;)

Ooooooo

Can I give you my grocery list too?

It's funny you say that, I was thinking about putting a few words down on paper myself ...

I stood beside the tub inhaling the scent of vanilla as the bubbles continued popping in my glass of champange. After setting my glass down on the ledge of the tub, I untied my robe and began sliding the satin off my body and letting it drop to the floor, I grabbed a nice fluffy towel for after.

One foot into the tub and then the other, ummm a little hot but nice; I sat down, the water tingleing on my ass cheeks but also feeling good at the same time. I started the Jacuzzi aiming the jets towards the muscles that needed to be massaged.

;)

Mmmm good start. ;)
I actually started a story a few weeks (? :eek:) ago. Just need to finish, but life plus an so's computer problems keep getting in the way.

Ok ...

Well I meant crack as in the drug

LOL

Well GA meant crack like you're both showing in your AV's :D

See now why didn't he just say that?

Gessssssh, that I understand

:D

OK. i just wrote:

My tongue squirmed deep into her rectum after I splayed the girl’s cheeks with my thumbs and got at the tight and puckered dot. The girl blurted a sob and babbled about what I was doing to her being lovely, dirty, and so fuckin’ mucky …

OK. i just wrote:

My tongue squirmed deep into her rectum after I splayed the girl’s cheeks with my thumbs and got at the tight and puckered dot. The girl blurted a sob and babbled about what I was doing to her being lovely, dirty, and so fuckin’ mucky …

You make it sound so icky ....

it's a bastard trying to make sense out of the scrawl though, eh?

btw, what's the weather like in march? fort worth is a hub airport for belize i unnerstan'. ;)

March is a good month.

Dallas is 5hrs from here ...

Never fucked in an airport before

:nana:

Back