Teasing inside panties

That is very kinky indeed, thinking of her sitting at work in cum soaked panties. Would be lovely when she gets back home!

My sub was bratty one day, so I didn't take her panties off before fucking her HARD. I licked her pussy through her purple thong and then moved the material to the side to slip into her.

Years ago wife fell asleep while I was watching TV. One thought led to another and junior was standing at attention. I risked sliding my cock into her panties and quietly rubbed my pre-cum covered head until I blew my load.
In the morning she let me know she discovered the cum panties when she used the bathroom at midnight - she liked that and kept panties on for the rest of the night.

Something I love to do… sliding a hard cock inside my panties rubbing it all over my pussy but not letting it inside me. Almost using it as a toy. I can’t be the only one? 😉
I’ve always enjoyed that and variants where we don’t get naked. I want to have the office scenario someone described… have him just take me, hike me on to a desk, pull my panties just enough aside and fuck me hard

I’ve always enjoyed that and variants where we don’t get naked. I want to have the office scenario someone described… have him just take me, hike me on to a desk, pull my panties just enough aside and fuck me hard
....yes, just enough 💋

Sometimes my wife likes to pull them aside. Sometimes but not always she will change them afterwards because they become damp and sticky.
There's a part of me that likes when she keeps them on afterwards.

Back