Teasing inside panties

Awhile back I was living in an apartment with a roommate. She brought a date home unexpectedly once, and I was lying on the couch watching TV in a crop top and thong panties.

I was like oh sorry, let me put some clothes on, but my roomie said it's ok don't worry, we'll just be a minute, I gotta call someone from work. She went into her room, closed the door, and was gone for like 20 minutes. Her date was stunned and stammering and blushing and trying not to stare.

I got this rush and was very turned on. I asked if he wanted a drink and used the opportunity to parade around the room in my panties and give him verrry good looks.

After they left, I was MAD turned on and brought myself off in minutes. Still in my panties, of course.

Awhile back I was living in an apartment with a roommate. She brought a date home unexpectedly once, and I was lying on the couch watching TV in a crop top and thong panties.

I was like oh sorry, let me put some clothes on, but my roomie said it's ok don't worry, we'll just be a minute, I gotta call someone from work. She went into her room, closed the door, and was gone for like 20 minutes. Her date was stunned and stammering and blushing and trying not to stare.

I got this rush and was very turned on. I asked if he wanted a drink and used the opportunity to parade around the room in my panties and give him verrry good looks.

After they left, I was MAD turned on and brought myself off in minutes. Still in my panties, of course.
Very hot

Such a hot experience. I’m sure he loved it

My wife’s affair with a colleague began with him fucking her on his desk. Both fully clothed, her skirt up, panties pulled to the side. He unzipped and got right down to business after licking her a little.

That they couldn’t wait to get naked, just adds to the excitement, theirs, and…mine. LOL

Something I love to do… sliding a hard cock inside my panties rubbing it all over my pussy but not letting it inside me. Almost using it as a toy. I can’t be the only one? 😉
I’d love that, my wife would want me in her thought. Not that there’s anything wrong with that, but I’d love to cum the way you described!

Something I love to do… sliding a hard cock inside my panties rubbing it all over my pussy but not letting it inside me. Almost using it as a toy. I can’t be the only one? 😉
And what if the hard cock you’re using as a toy cums in your panties while you’re playing with it?

Mmm, I think about that a lot too, such a sexy thought seeing it bulging up under the front of the panties, rubbing over your pussy. Maybe as you stroke it gently. I have a similar scene in one of my stories you might like it. ‘Sleepover with DJ - The morning after’. Let me know if you enjoy.

Back