Teaching an old dog new tricks!

Jada59

Literotica Guru
Me being the old dog. Hehe.

So... For those of you who have been following my BF story, the last two of the three Amigos are history. I don't know really what's going on with them except the third one said he might have to move to CA. Neither have been in touch so... Bye guys!

I went back on POF. Was contacted by a guy from Tanzania. He has been here for 20 years and is a permanent resident. We quickly moved from text to phone. There was an immediate connection. I shall refer to him as D.

He called the next day to say that was going to be near my house and would I meet him in a parking lot. Thing is, we're still on lockdown and there aren't really places open for a date. I know, I know. We violated the rules and will continue to because damn. I want him! :devil:

We had two long talks about sex before we ever had sex. He wanted to know everything. What I had tried. What I did and didn't like, etc. Now see... I can type this kind of stuff out for all to see. No problem. But to look into the eyes of someone I barely know and tell them all this stuff was a little uncomfortable for me. He was honest for me as well. He refers to his cock as Mr. Jones. He then put his hand to my crotch and said that was Mrs. Jones. Ha!

So... The first time we had sex, I thought it wasn't going to happen. He came over here around 2 am on Christmas Eve. He works a side job making deliveries. He had been out late, stopped to get takeout food (restaurants are closed for indoor dining) and got stuck sitting in his car for some time. By the time it was his turn to order, they had closed but they offered him some sort of chicken dish and far too much rice, for free. He took it but it was cold and he was tired and fell asleep.

He woke around 2 am and called me. He knows I'm up at that hour. Asked if he could use my microwave to heat the food. I said that he could. Then he asked what else was going to happen if he came over. Mind you this was a very long phone conversation. I said I wanted to cuddle with him. He pressed on. I told him we would have sex. Now here's where it got baffling. He said, "But why? Why so soon?" And here I thought I was being good. I held off until our third meeting because you Lit. guys advised me that this was the magic number.

Then I remembered him telling me that he might not be able to see me every day but would try to. He would always tell me good morning and good night. And that when we were together, I would always wake up in his arms, but we might not always have sex because sometimes Mr. Jones had other plans. Thinking this might be one of those times, I told him that we didn't *have* to have sex. I just wanted to be with him.

*Whew* Moving on to the sex part. We finally got into bed after a very long talk about why I wanted to have sex with *him*. He is black. I'm white. I thought he was going for the BBC thing but I'm just not into that. His skin color has nothing to do with my wanting to have sex with him.

Once in bed, we kissed and cuddled for a very long time, his hands running all over me. I wanted so badly to just jump his bones right then but something told me to let him take the lead.

He put his hand between my legs and began fingering me, very gently but insistently. I thought I would be annoyed. I love rough sex! And I don't normally even like clitoral stimulation unless I've had at least one orgasm first. But about 15 seconds into this, I came. Then I came again and again and again. I soaked the sheets.

He had been keeping his cock away from me. He told me prior that if I went down on Mr. Jones, I couldn't do it too much or he'd cum too quickly.

He just let me do what I wanted. Normally I love for the guy to hold my head and make me take his cock. But he didn't do that. He did instruct me to lick the frenulum. The three Amigos didn't like me to do that so I had gotten out of the habit. Now I know you're thinking... Is he cut? Or uncut? I'm actually not sure. I never got a very good look at it as he was cold and partially covered with a blanket so it was kind of dark down there. I didn't feel a foreskin, so, maybe cut.

His cock was bigger than the three Amigos, although two of them had very thick cocks. I can take D. all the way into my mouth with no problem. It does feel like his cock is going down my throat a bit but the good thing is that I'm able to suck him even when I'm down to his balls. I couldn't do that with the Amigos because of the thickness I think. My mouth was too full to make the sucking motions.

He loved it when I went down on him. The sounds that he made and the words that he said when I went all the way down were enough to make me cum three more times.

Now on to the fucking. I think we need to work on position. Although we did try a variety of them, his preferred position was less than comfortable for me. Two pillows under my butt but the top one folded over so my butt is high in the air, as are my legs. But I digress. He fucked me very gently and lovingly. I didn't think this was going to work, given my love of rough sex. But my oh my! I just kept coming. Then just before he was about to cum, he said, "Do you want my chocolate cream in you?" I said that I did. He told me to tell him that. I really didn't want to say those words, but I reasoned they were just words. So I said them, but as I said them, I came harder than I've ever cum before, making a mess of everything with my squirting!

After a little clean up, he had me turn my back to him and we spooned, his soft cock nestled between my butt cheeks. I do love that. He put his arm over me and used his fingers to lightly play with my nipple. This brought on even more orgasms, but gentle, sort of soothing ones.

When we woke up, we were going to play some more but we were not alone in the house. He said I was too loud so we couldn't have sex. Ha.

He called me yesterday morning and said he was taking a break from his side job and did I want to play? I did. But the gardener could come home at any minute. D. noticed that the gardener was sort of spying on us when we were sitting on the couch and listening to our every word. So I said I would try to be very quiet. D. is not that quiet either but he can whisper far better than I can.

We had both anal and vaginal sex but in between, he kept fingering the heck out of me. Later he asked if I was sore. I wasn't. He said Mr. Jones was not always cooperating so it took a long time for him to cum. But here's the thing. Again, he was rubbing my clit. A thing I normally dislike. But he must have been doing it a different way. I came so many times! My clit felt very swollen and rock hard. It began to hurt. Sort of like when I use the Hitachi. Sometimes it's so overstimulating that it hurts really bad and yet I want more so I just keep using it. It was like that. He said he could tell that I was in pain but I never asked him to stop. I just kept clutching at anything I could reach because I was going out of control wild and trying to not cry out or say much. I did stop him once during anal. That hurt like heck at first. Wrong position for me I think. Went much better after we changed positions.

So... I'm 61. He's 56. Based on what he told me, he has clearly had a lot more sex than me. Or at least been with more people. I just feel kind of amazed that at this age, I am finding new ways of pleasure.

Last edited:
l0fb.gif

Sounds like a wonderful experience. Hot. Loving. Giving. Sharing. Caring. All of the ingredients for an awesome experience.

The only downside? How could it possibly get better?

And another new one! In my haste to get into bed, I set off my Hitachi. He had not noticed it prior. After lots of various kinds of sex, he put me on my stomach and put his cock in my ass. Then he handed me the Hitachi. Took a bit of maneuvering to get it underneath me. He had it on low. I grabbed it, accidentally put it on high and stuffed it back between my legs. It was out of this world for both of us! We both came sooo hard!

He messaged me later. Said his cock was still hard thinking about it. Alas, we'd only had time for some afternoon delight. I need more too! I could not stop cumming. He couldn't pull out for the longest time. Even with the Hitachi off, my ass and pussy kept spasming. Even some 9 hours later, I'm having aftershocks. Ah hoo ha! :D

Reading happy stories like this puts a big smile on my face!
I wish you two all the best and many great orgasms to cum! ;)

Back