Tal's Thread. Fuck yeah.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Take care of them, huh? ;) Like I would, huh? ;) Is that an oral message? ;)

I really do need to leave.

Not like you would, but yes it would be an oral message... "Fuck off, it's my turn today." :D :nana:

Yes, I need to leave too. However, like you, I'll be able to leave. ;) You just have too many adoring fans to be able to disappear.

Gushing?! Well done!! :D

Wanking is on the cards? Great! I'm ok - easily distractable today clearly haha! I *AM* going to get some work done - if people just stop talking to me!!

(and Lit crashes for bit...)

The whole of Lit is a distraction today! I lost my sass on Monday. I think I've found it again today... :eek:

Take care of them, huh? ;) Like I would, huh? ;) Is that an oral message? ;)

I really do need to leave.

You don't need to leave. ;-)

:nana::nana::nana: Woo Hoo! Tal's got her sass back! :D

Greetings everyone! Hope you're all having a great day.

I wouldn't celebrate Tal getting her sass back... I did that the last time it happened and I ended up cowering in her cellar for three days after that,scared for my life and my balls... :eek:

Good morning / afternoon Lake. :)

I wouldn't celebrate Tal getting her sass back... I did that the last time it happened and I ended up cowering in her cellar for three days after that,scared for my life and my balls... :eek:

Af'noon Brainy!!

Oh, I remember those days....... :eek::eek:

Morning campers :)

Femme, you turn up and my sense of time just disappears...I don't know how to describe it, I wish I could illustrate how my mind fills in the gaps and smooth over the edges but it's hard.🤔

tumblr_ny3dtxtzqB1t04jlho1_400.gif

🤗

Femme, you turn up and my sense of time just disappears...I don't know how to describe it, I wish I could illustrate how my mind fills in the gaps and smooth over the edges but it's hard.🤔

tumblr_ny3dtxtzqB1t04jlho1_400.gif

🤗

That picture is strangely hypnotic!!

You say that like it's a bad thing...;) :devil: :eek:

It is now officially "evening" here as well. I know it's "Late evening" there..

Hope you all had a good day!

*peeks in door...looks around....set's up silly string booby-trap devices...grins and leaves* ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back