Siren songs and helicockters

So I've been thinking about some Music Themed Dick Tricks. All set to classical music.

Piano Man - a sheet patterned like a piano covering the male's member which is played from behind with the hip thrusts of a floppy cock (it also gives the impression of bigger length because of how the sheet folds and curves beyond the length of the aforementioned penis)

The Conductor - a baton strapped to a semi erect penis which - with the use of the pelvic floor muscles - can wave about to the orchestra.

The Metronome - Tick Tock - doesn't need description, just a precisely timed twitch or swing.

So I've been thinking about some Music Themed Dick Tricks. All set to classical music.

Piano Man - a sheet patterned like a piano covering the male's member which is played from behind with the hip thrusts of a floppy cock (it also gives the impression of bigger length because of how the sheet folds and curves beyond the length of the aforementioned penis)

The Conductor - a baton strapped to a semi erect penis which - with the use of the pelvic floor muscles - can wave about to the orchestra.

The Metronome - Tick Tock - doesn't need description, just a precisely timed twitch or swing.
We need you to demonstrate each one to be sure this is appropriate for @morelikeasong 's thread. 🤔

I'll have to send them privately to MLAS so she can let me know 1st.
I can’t wait for my private showing 😍🤭

We have to make sure they are thread appropriate .

giphy.gif

These ideas are intriguing...

What is a "Rick trick?" Where you never give up, or let down... your dick?

New dick trick suggestion:

The “Dickroll”
Similar to the Rickroll in that you surprise the viewer with the sounds of Rick Astley’s Never Gonna Give You Up, but with a choreographed dick dance.

Example:
Never gonna give you up (dick goes up)
Never gonna let you down (dick goes down)
Never gonna run (run in place, dick bouncing) around (single helicockter twirl)
And desert you…

New dick trick suggestion:

The “Dickroll”
Similar to the Rickroll in that you surprise the viewer with the sounds of Rick Astley’s Never Gonna Give You Up, but with a choreographed dick dance.

Example:
Never gonna give you up (dick goes up)
Never gonna let you down (dick goes down)
Never gonna run (run in place, dick bouncing) around (single helicockter twirl)
And desert you…
I'm taking credit if this happens.

Back