Tal's Thread. Fuck yeah.

Status
Not open for further replies.
*rubs sleep out of eyes while grumbling about waking to early* hmm... where's the shenanigans and tomfoolery? ;)

*rubs sleep out of eyes while grumbling about waking to early* hmm... where's the shenanigans and tomfoolery? ;)

What are you doing up at this time? Or should I re-phrase that? :D

It's too early. And I'm off writing shit on other threads atm. Got to spread the Tal love around sometimes, ya know :D

What are you doing up at this time? Or should I re-phrase that? :D

It's too early. And I'm off writing shit on other threads atm. Got to spread the Tal love around sometimes, ya know :D

Sleep cycle’s slightly out of sync from the weather so I just went ahead and got up. It’ll make going to bed easier when sleepy time comes around again.

Sleep cycle’s slightly out of sync from the weather so I just went ahead and got up. It’ll make going to bed easier when sleepy time comes around again.

Awww, never mind. Would you like me to make you some toast? I can do some creative carvings into the bread which makes it fun to eat? :D

I knew I could smell the sexy in the room! I'm not back, I just couldn't ignore the oozing testosterone coming from in here :D

How you feeling? :kiss:

:kiss:

Oozing. Oozing?! Have you been spying on me again? It wasn't oozing, it was gushing! ;)

I'm doing good thank you. Good for me anyway! Just relaxing in front of the TV. Not wanking. That's later. *nods*

Your gorgeous self?

:kiss:

Oozing. Oozing?! Have you been spying on me again? It wasn't oozing, it was gushing! ;)

I'm doing good thank you. Good for me anyway! Just relaxing in front of the TV. Not wanking. That's later. *nods*

Your gorgeous self?

Gushing?! Well done!! :D

Wanking is on the cards? Great! I'm ok - easily distractable today clearly haha! I *AM* going to get some work done - if people just stop talking to me!!

(and Lit crashes for bit...)

Gushing?! Well done!! :D

Wanking is on the cards? Great! I'm ok - easily distractable today clearly haha! I *AM* going to get some work done - if people just stop talking to me!!

(and Lit crashes for bit...)

S'alright - my phone needs charging so I won't text you or distract you, or ring you or pester you to send MORE tits 'n arse pics. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back