Tal's Thread. Fuck yeah.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sigh. My dog threw up, so I had to go clean up. Good night! :kiss:

I hate it when they do that, the cat I have now is the first one I've owned who hacks up as often as she does. Either it's because she ate to fast or because she had a hairball. I've taken corrective actions on both but...she still hacks up. :rolleyes:

And on a lighter tone how's everyone's world today? It's a rainy one here which I've taken as a hint to make it a rest and recovery day. My feet and legs will be the happier for it tomorrow when I'm out doing another ten miler. :)

Hello everyone, it's Wankers Wednesday! How time flies when you're having fun :D

Hello everyone, it's Wankers Wednesday! How time flies when you're having fun :D

Wanker's Wednesday? Now that's either a novel thought or one of those play on words you folks in the UK do that confuse us so much here in the US. ;)

Where. The. Fuck. Have you been?!

I've been sat here waiting all this time. Look! The flowers I nicked have already wilted!

Flowers tend to wilt quicker when you pee on them. Use the toilet next time. :p

Wanker's Wednesday? Now that's either a novel thought or one of those play on words you folks in the UK do that confuse us so much here in the US. ;)

Awww, are you easily confused? Bless you. I don't normally play on words, do I? Now imma gonna get self-conscious about how little you actually understand of what I say... :eek:

Good morning Tal how's it been going with you, staying in trouble and having fun I hope .;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back