subtle flashing

I'm afraid to look at those kind of women,for fear of them yelling RAPE! need to be careful now days, women can be mean.

I'm afraid to look at those kind of women,for fear of them yelling RAPE! need to be careful now days, women can be mean.

How can it be 'rape' if only your eyes touch them? I know what you mean though, it seems every time my eyes linger for more than a 1/4 second, I get the "eww go away perv" treatment.

flash teasing

i am one of those girls who love to tease with my outfits...or lack thereof, i guess. i enjoy the looks and special treatment i get from men when i'm dressed extra sexy or my ample cleavage is on display. it makes my pussy cream when men bend over backward for me because they like the sight of my body...seeing in their eyes how they undress me, imagining what they're thinking about doing to me.

i absolutely hate wearing panties and realized recently the advantage this provides with taking my teasing to the next level. last week, i was on the subway and wasn't thinking about the fact i had no panties on underneath my short skirt until i noticed the old homeless man across from me staring down at my crotch and adjusting his own pants. he only had on sweats and once i noticed what he was doing, i could clearly see the outline of his hard cock through his thin pants. it felt so dirty that a homeless man was eyeing me like that, but i couldn't help feeling turned on. i ended up leaving my legs spread for him to see for the next five minutes until i got off the train. by the time i was getting off, he could hardly control his hand movements up and down his cock. it looked at any moment as if he was going to whip out his old cock and just started furiously pounding it in the middle of the subway.

i am one of those girls who love to tease with my outfits...or lack thereof, i guess. i enjoy the looks and special treatment i get from men when i'm dressed extra sexy or my ample cleavage is on display. it makes my pussy cream when men bend over backward for me because they like the sight of my body...seeing in their eyes how they undress me, imagining what they're thinking about doing to me.

i absolutely hate wearing panties and realized recently the advantage this provides with taking my teasing to the next level. last week, i was on the subway and wasn't thinking about the fact i had no panties on underneath my short skirt until i noticed the old homeless man across from me staring down at my crotch and adjusting his own pants. he only had on sweats and once i noticed what he was doing, i could clearly see the outline of his hard cock through his thin pants. it felt so dirty that a homeless man was eyeing me like that, but i couldn't help feeling turned on. i ended up leaving my legs spread for him to see for the next five minutes until i got off the train. by the time i was getting off, he could hardly control his hand movements up and down his cock. it looked at any moment as if he was going to whip out his old cock and just started furiously pounding it in the middle of the subway.

mmmmmmmm....would love to be teased by you!

Wow! I would love to be on a subway with you.

I have a question, why does my flashing turn on my husband so much. maybe some of the guys can answer why they like their wife to show to strangers

I have a question, why does my flashing turn on my husband so much. maybe some of the guys can answer why they like their wife to show to strangers

Well, I would guess it's an ego boost. They get pumped up knowing they're with the gal the other guys want.
Plus, the husbands get to see the flash too. So just plain ol' voyeurism plays a part too.

I do love this...an eye contact ..subtle and you know how she likes it...mmm

love it, though im not always very subtle! best is when it's honestly accidental, I remember dropping my shopping once, and bending down, only realising i was exposing my naked arse to a middle aged man behind me...he was embarresed, I was turned on.

the wonderful blurred line between a subtle flash and sheer voyeurism.

2 enjoyable experiences in the last few days, firstly while training a new cashier up all day on friday,while fairly mundane i think she realised i was staring at one of her tattoos on her wrist. we talked about it over lunch a bit, tattoos have never really been my thing at all and she mentioned she had them in quite a few places. needless to say at the end of the day when i was helping her cash up got a subtle flash of a tattoo on her inner thigh, skirt had inched up slightly. not somewhere i'd think to ink but there you go, was an interesting experience none the less.

and while shopping today a scummy mummy who was reaching for an item on the top shelf had a very loose top on showing her braless chest. not the sort of girl i would like twice at but had one of those weird random moments of appreciation having been with my partner now for over a year that here was an enjoyable free breast show however temporary. was it deliberate? possibly, but enjoyable.

I take Suble Flashing, as someone getting to see some part of you "they" think your're not aware off

bump to great thread

Bumping great thread

I love seeing a girl flashing, consciously or unconsciously.

Exposed.

A bit.

Very sexy.

G

a hint

A hint of cleavage

nipples visible thru sweater or shirt or t shirt

short skirt, bent over

leaning forward

Ah!

Showing a glimpse

I used to work as a secretary with an older gentleman (50-something and I was 23).
I have very long, shapely legs and he was among my fans in the office. He tried to be subtle, but was largely unsuccessful.
One day, I wore a tight black leather skirt to work. He dropped by my desk. As we talked, I slowly began to hike the skirt up. I was wearing a pair of nude-colored silk stockings that shimmered in the light. I watched his eyes dart.
When my phone rang, I turned slightly so he could watch. I moved the skirt up so he could see the four garters that held my hose. I also twirled my right pump, which had a four-inch heel.
Women love it when men admire their bodies.

Last edited:
A hint of cleavage

nipples visible thru sweater or shirt or t shirt

short skirt, bent over

leaning forward

Ah!

Ah, yes, the subtle hints, just enough to suggest something magnificant, forbidden... I so much prefer the subtle "exposures" to all out flashing...

I used to work as a secretary with an older gentleman (50-something and I was 23).
I have very long, shapely legs and he was among my fans in the office. He tried to be subtle, but was largely unsuccessful.
One day, I wore a tight black leather skirt to work. He dropped by my desk. As we talked, I slowly began to hike the skirt up. I was wearing a pair of nude-colored silk stockings that shimmered in the light. I watched his eyes dart.
When my phone rang, I turned slightly so he could watch. I moved the skirt up so he could see the four garters that held my hose. I also twirled my right pump, which had a four-inch heel.

Very nice! very lucky man. And even more enticing that at that youthful age you had the confidence to seduce his eyes so boldly!

Wonderful mental image you've created!

Being on a university campus there is so much flesh on display it is hard not to keep one's eyes from darting around, soaking it all in. I've seen it all, including several very wanton exposures, no doubt intentional.

But now I find myself in a situation where a student in one of my classes continues to offer views up her short skirts. Obviously I appreciate very much her opening up like that, but also find it a little awkward. In the past, I've had a student or two who I knew intentionally leaned over my desk to show me their breasts - but in each case they also had grade issues and I have no doubt they were seeking sympathy.

But in this case, she is one of my best students. Further, obviously I can't take it any further, but can't help but wonder what is going through her own mind. Is it just innocent teasing? a desire for something more? should I in a subtle way challenge her to expose more, enjoy the "game"? or ignore her and move on???

Any thoughts, suggestions?

It's always a thrill to see more than you're really supposed to see. I'm sure he was excited to see that your hose didn't go all the way up and loved seeing some bare leg. No doubt after that encounter he spent a lot of time wondering what kind and color of panties you were wearing...if any at all.

It's always a thrill to see more than you're really supposed to see. I'm sure he was excited to see that your hose didn't go all the way up and loved seeing some bare leg. No doubt after that encounter he spent a lot of time wondering what kind and color of panties you were wearing...if any at all.
Thanks, I hope he did. I had considered asking him later about "the view," but quickly decided against it. I thought it would break the spell.
Now that you mention it, I was wearing a pair of black silk
sheer panties. When I had tried on the skirt the night before, the first pair of satin panties showed a line. So I opted for something sheer. I vividly recall reminding myself to keep an eye on my hemline as I walked around the office, because there was little margin for error.

Ah, yes, the subtle hints, just enough to suggest something magnificant, forbidden... I so much prefer the subtle "exposures" to all out flashing...

Very nice! very lucky man. And even more enticing that at that youthful age you had the confidence to seduce his eyes so boldly!

Wonderful mental image you've created!
Thanks. I turned up the temperature slightly the next time.

Back