subtle flashing

Last weekend, I went braless, and wore a thin tshirt, covered by a jacket that was tight, and when unzipped, pulled back enough to show my breasts.

We went to a flea market, then to a mall.

BF enjoyed having me unzip the jacket so other guys could see my nipples through the thin shirt, and would hang out behind me as if he wasn't with me, so he could watch guys reactions.

I must admit, I enjoyed exposing my perky nips to several guys, and even a few girls.

Intentional, sort of

Had some intentional and some unintentional exposures. Each of the three intentional episodes involved a different nude beach. I say intentional because I was intentionally naked. I did not intentionally confront these people. It was more like at the margins of nude areas where I unexpectantly ran into clothed people.

The first was near Los Angeles, at a beach on the Palos Verdes Peninsula. At each end of the horseshoe shaped beach, which sits below tall cliffs, is a flat rock outcroppings. Each is split by a channel with water flowing in and out of a cavern. The channels are too wide to jump across. This has the effect of keeping non-nudists from wandering onto the nude beach.

On one of my visits to the beach I walked to the northern outcropping. After watching the waves dramatically crash into cavern for a few minutes, I looked up. On the other side of the channel was a younger woman. She was wearing street clothes and looking at me. I was wearing nothing. She continued to stare at me, while I stood there watching her watch me. I did not act embarrassed or try to cover my genitals as I felt comfortable and entitled being on that nude beach. I believe she felt safe being in the company of a naked stranger since we were physically seperated. After a minute or so, she started to walk away, but turned back once to get one last look.

I may have been as surprised to see her there as she was to see a naked man during her walk along the beach. During all the other times I had been there I had never seen another person on the other side of either channel.

Obviously, I have not forgotten the visual exchange we experienced that day. I would bet she has not either, as it is not everyday you run across a naked person outdoors.

ok, I didn't.... at least not yet... but somebody has...

let's hear about it...

accident, on purpose....doesn't matter GO!
You made up a thread about exposing yourself today, just so you could read the stories of other people that may or may not have really exposed themselves today. Does that not set off bells and whistles in your head that something may be wrong ?

One of my favorite things to do is wear some low rise jeans and a thong underneath, so that when i bend over people get a peek. i know some may consider this trashy, but guys lets be honest... you all love it. I love standing up and turning around to see whoever was staring fumble around to act inconspicuous. such a turn on to know people are staring at you as a turn on for them!

One of my favorite things to do is wear some low rise jeans and a thong underneath, so that when i bend over people get a peek. i know some may consider this trashy, but guys lets be honest... you all love it. I love standing up and turning around to see whoever was staring fumble around to act inconspicuous. such a turn on to know people are staring at you as a turn on for them!

Trust me... I would stare.... I would get hard.... I wouldn't try and hide it when you saw me.:devil:

I call that butt floss... I've been known to tell a woman "I can see your butt floss" or comment on the colour.. 'pink is my favourite colour'... us guys know women who do that are sexed up and horny, we don't mind... of course were shy and don't want to get caught, but we know your trying to make our cocks hard.. and it works! :)

Last weekend, I went braless, and wore a thin tshirt, covered by a jacket that was tight, and when unzipped, pulled back enough to show my breasts.

We went to a flea market, then to a mall.

BF enjoyed having me unzip the jacket so other guys could see my nipples through the thin shirt, and would hang out behind me as if he wasn't with me, so he could watch guys reactions.

I must admit, I enjoyed exposing my perky nips to several guys, and even a few girls.

Heheh, it's hard not to watch when there's the prospect of seeing more ...seeing more of your lovely breasts when you turn to the side, or when you bend forward and your unzipped jacket billows open a little!

You made up a thread about exposing yourself today, just so you could read the stories of other people that may or may not have really exposed themselves today. Does that not set off bells and whistles in your head that something may be wrong ?

um. no? but feel free to carry this thought forward.

Not sure where you're going with this, but I'll give you some fodder for your analysis. I struggle with exhibitionism because it isn't easily practiced for a man. I seek sources of inspiration and at times to live vicariously through the adventures of others. I mean, wtf is any of us doing here?

Not sure where you're going with this, but I'll give you some fodder for your analysis. I struggle with exhibitionism because it isn't easily practiced for a man. I seek sources of inspiration and at times to live vicariously through the adventures of others. I mean, wtf is any of us doing here?

True. The chances of men getting hassled, arrested etc are much higher than a woman if the exhibitionism doesn't go as planned. A big oops :eek:

It is easy to feel hidden by the darkness, crowds and loud music on the dance floor.....It's easy to get lost in the moment and respond to the gyrating music by gyrating with the sexy dance partner that just asked your drunk ass to dance........and I loveee to dance.....I never thought of that as exhibitionism, but if someone is watching... I guess it is........Mmmmm fun....

Dancing can be so graceful . . . . . and erotic as well. Moving in and out of the lights can reveal things that people couldn't see in the darker parts of the club. A sheer top becomes more transparent, a short dress hemline rises and falls with the movement of her legs, and a partially unbuttoned shirt gives peeks of breasts and sometimes nipples, as a woman's body turns and bends.

I am normally a shy girl, but recently I have been developing certain desires. Being shy and having exhibitionist thoughts is a weird combination. It all started when my father's friend, a friend of the family for a very very long time, a man in his mid-50s, came to stay with us temporarily until he gets back on his feet after arriving back from a decade stint in the States.

One evening I was showering and the power went out, as did the hot water. I was nowhere near finished washing. I got thoughts and desires of the prospect of being seen naked, which was unexpected but the feelings felt good, especially because I am home alone with my father's friend. I wrapped myself with a towel and got out of the bathroom and got talking with him about random things while I wait for the power to come back on. It was dark but it wasn't pitch dark, we can see around us. Still having continuous thoughts about 'being seen', I casually and innocently started drying myself with the towel while we chatted away... I jokingly said that I don't mind if you see me naked, its just me. This experience felt so great, very arousing and amazing known that I am being watched. :eek::eek::D

I want to add more to my quoted post above. I have a nighty similar to this one click me for example, this photo isn't of me!. I have been wearing this a lot in the evenings and night. One time when I was wearing this nighty I was watching television downstairs in the living room with my father's friend. He checked up on me asking how I was after my fall (I fell out the door earlier that morning, thanks to my dog pulling too hard on the leash). I told him that I am fine but still have pain, I began showing him my bruises, firstly my thigh, he commented saying it was a nasty bruise, I turned around, lifted up my nighty and slightly pulled down my underwear to show him my other bruise on my hip and he again commented saying that it looks bad. He gently touched my hip and asked me to tell me if it hurts..it did a little, but secretly I loved that moment.:eek:

I want to add more to my quoted post above. I have a nighty similar to this one click me for example, this photo isn't of me!. I have been wearing this a lot in the evenings and night. One time when I was wearing this nighty I was watching television downstairs in the living room with my father's friend. He checked up on me asking how I was after my fall (I fell out the door earlier that morning, thanks to my dog pulling too hard on the leash). I told him that I am fine but still have pain, I began showing him my bruises, firstly my thigh, he commented saying it was a nasty bruise, I turned around, lifted up my nighty and slightly pulled down my underwear to show him my other bruise on my hip and he again commented saying that it looks bad. He gently touched my hip and asked me to tell me if it hurts..it did a little, but secretly I loved that moment.:eek:

Well what were you thinking of when he inspected your bruises, were you wanting him to do more touching?

Well what were you thinking of when he inspected your bruises, were you wanting him to do more touching?

I was so turned on inside, I wanted him to look and touch me more.:) I often fantasize having a full body massage, that would had been so amazing.

I have attached a photo of myself in the underwear I wore that day.:eek:

Last edited:
I was so turned on inside, I wanted him to look and touch me more.:) I often fantasize having a full body massage, that would had been so amazing.

Hmmm nice pantees, I like giving massages. care to join me?

I like giving massages. care to join me?

hehe:D Actually I fancy one. I think it is impossible to get my father's friend to massage me, but I might go get one done professionally. Actually I really want to and I will do just that. :) Has anyone been to have a massage done before?

I began showing him my bruises, firstly my thigh, he commented saying it was a nasty bruise, I turned around, lifted up my nighty and slightly pulled down my underwear to show him my other bruise on my hip and he again commented saying that it looks bad. He gently touched my hip and asked me to tell me if it hurts..it did a little, but secretly I loved that moment.:eek:

I was so turned on inside, I wanted him to look and touch me more.:)

Those panties are pretty sheer and very form fitting Rosemary! I'm sure that his pulse was racing when you showed him your bruises and he touched you. I suspect that you wearing those panties is quite a sight from the front as well as the back. (Hint, hint.)

Last weekend, I went out with my husband to a karaoke bar. I know, but I love to sing. I wore a black dress that came down to mid-thigh, some lacy pattern thigh-highs, and a pair of black platform heels. It was crowded but I got to sing quite a bit. Anyways, we sat at a high table near the front, on bar stools. When a cute guy would get up to sing, I would spread my legs a little, or let my skirt ride up showing my stockings tops. Occasionally, I would run my hand up and down my legs, or let him see that I was not wearing panties. I would do all this “innocently”, making them think I was not aware of the view I was giving them. I did this to quite a few of the guys. I made several guys stumble with the lyrics, and one lost his place entirely.

Last weekend, I went out with my husband to a karaoke bar. I know, but I love to sing. I wore a black dress that came down to mid-thigh, some lacy pattern thigh-highs, and a pair of black platform heels. It was crowded but I got to sing quite a bit. Anyways, we sat at a high table near the front, on bar stools. When a cute guy would get up to sing, I would spread my legs a little, or let my skirt ride up showing my stockings tops. Occasionally, I would run my hand up and down my legs, or let him see that I was not wearing panties. I would do all this “innocently”, making them think I was not aware of the view I was giving them. I did this to quite a few of the guys. I made several guys stumble with the lyrics, and one lost his place entirely.

Smile, did any body pop over and offer to buy you a drink?

Smile, did any body pop over and offer to buy you a drink?

No, I think they really thought I did not know what I was doing. Sometimes it is fun to pretend to be innocent. I had to keep from giggling when the guy lost his place in the middle of the song though.

No, I think they really thought I did not know what I was doing. Sometimes it is fun to pretend to be innocent. I had to keep from giggling when the guy lost his place in the middle of the song though.

LoL Yes it is fun to pretend to be innocent :) you sound like a fun type of person, does your hubby approve?

LoL Yes it is fun to pretend to be innocent :) you sound like a fun type of person, does your hubby approve?

He not only approves, he encourages it. He knew what I was doing the whole time. It turned him on knowing how many men saw me that night. I think it was 7.

Back