Student/Teacher Fetish

When I was a teen there was a female English teacher I wanted bad.

Now that I work at a university I suspect there are a couple of female students who fantasize about me.

wow - left this comment years ago. Brings back some memories.

About that English teacher. She loved to tease me in front of others, playfully. She also had a suggestive nickname for me regarding my posterior. I would have gladly served detention with her.

I had a female social studies teacher in junior high. She was just out of college and very hot. She was short and stacked with long dark hair. At that age, I was out of my mind wanting to fuck her, knowing how impossibly out-of-the-question that was. As the year went on I noticed that she was always looking directly at me when she was lecturing. It became very obvious to me and I asked a friend in the class to verify. He told me it was true, that she was directing her attention to me.

Nothing ever happened and I just jerked off like a fiend thinking about her body and what it might be like.

Fast forward forty years. Thanks to the internet, I emailed this teacher and arranged to have lunch a couple of times. It was odd. She talked about how she remembered me so well and she even remembered seeing me walking home from school as she drove home. But she also made several remarks about how she disapproved of teachers getting too friendly with students or former students. Definitely mixed signals.

I think in the end she was just lonely. And that may be because she was just not very sexually driven. Who knows?

I fucked my english teacher in my final year in HS. She was married and probably about 24. It was only once, but she was very hot; used to wear little skirts and white shirts. She came

Thanks to the anonymity of online media, I have discovered that it is not uncommon for some of my students to consider me a MILF....

Are you flattered by the insinuation? or do you find it disrespectful?
To have guys half my age saying in public (even just anonymously online) that they would 'like to fuck' me is always going to be flattering on a certain level. That has to be better than calling me an old crone who they 'wouldn't fuck on a bet'. I'd rather be called 'doable' by young men than 'undoable'. Is it disrespectful? I don't know if that is the right word, but I will say that most of those MILF postings have been inappropriate in that they were out there for me and everyone else to see. Thinking of me as a sex object is not problematic, and in fact, I welcome being lusted at. Publicly posting about it is in bad taste, though. If I can read that stuff, so can everyone I work with. (I will admit to being a party-pooper of sorts because I have messaged the sites involved and had them remove the most egregious posts about me and my fuckability.)

To have guys half my age saying in public (even just anonymously online) that they would 'like to fuck' me is always going to be flattering on a certain level. That has to be better than calling me an old crone who they 'wouldn't fuck on a bet'. I'd rather be called 'doable' by young men than 'undoable'. Is it disrespectful? I don't know if that is the right word, but I will say that most of those MILF postings have been inappropriate in that they were out there for me and everyone else to see. Thinking of me as a sex object is not problematic, and in fact, I welcome being lusted at. Publicly posting about it is in bad taste, though. If I can read that stuff, so can everyone I work with. (I will admit to being a party-pooper of sorts because I have messaged the sites involved and had them remove the most egregious posts about me and my fuckability.)
There really is a thrill to imagining doing taboo acts, even if you know you’ll never cross those lines in reality. It’s the fun of online play. A bit like being able to read a person’s thoughts.

It’s so erotic knowing that through the anonymity of the internet, you could be communicating with your students. No idea you can see the details of their fantasies. Seeing them in class with not a clue you are aware of their perverted ideas about you.

No one should really be judged for their fantasies. I don't see it as disrespectful what they imagine doing with you. Only in how they treat you in person. Though, public posting is too much where it could affect your personal/professional life. In a more adult-sexual forum, such as Lit, that would be different.

I know as a man, it would feel really good to hear about women either half my age or twice my age would want to fuck me. Hearing what they’d want me to do to them.

It’s a bit of a fantasy of mine to be sexting with an older woman via a site through pseudonyms. Thinking we are strangers but discovering later that I do know her. No idea what she’s confessing to someone she knows.

I agree it’s in bad taste. However when you look at it from that perspective you are always going to run into such issues. I also want to add that most guys gripping their cock and typing they find you “doable” aren’t to be trusted as their threshold for attractiveness is suspect at best. That said I do find you attractive and more importantly, intelligent, and have read your posts for many many years.

Thanks to the anonymity of online media, I have discovered that it is not uncommon for some of my students to consider me a MILF. I always think, "Hey! I'm not even an M!"
From 25 years of age on, you are old (as a female), hence, a mother.

Not my view of things, just paraphrasing.

Back