Stripper tales - Tell us your experiences and fantasies with (or as) an exotic dancer)

Afrojasi

Semisweet chocolate
I was, for a few years, an exotic dancer. A stripper. It started my second year in college when my athletic scholarship got cancelled. I needed to start making a lot of money in a hurry in order to stay in college.

It worked out pretty well. I made it through college, got my degree and got a "respectable" job. After that I left dancing behind.

It was an interesting period in my life, though, and not as negative and degrading as you might think. I had some fun with it, met some interesting people, and most of all kept myself afloat financially.

Have you known any exotic dancers in your life? Befriended or dated one? Or WERE you one? Or do you fantasize about that world at all?

Post here if you wanna talk about it!

I was a customer on several occasions. I have a clear recollection of the first dancer to persuade me to get a lap dance.

What did she look like? Was it her looks that persuaded you?
She was about 5'6" or so. I would guess that she in her mid, maybe late 30s. LIght brown skin, Latina or maybe Italian background. Nice round ass, full breasts, probably a C-cup. Strong thighs.

How did she persuade me. She sat next to me at the bar, put her hand on my thigh, and whispered "Pop pop, fizz fizz, oh what a relief it is."

The older denizens of Lit will remember the Alka Selzer Ads, with the Plop Plop tag line. But she was not promising me relief from an upset stomach.

She was about 5'6" or so. I would guess that she in her mid, maybe late 30s. LIght brown skin, Latina or maybe Italian background. Nice round ass, full breasts, probably a C-cup. Strong thighs.

How did she persuade me. She sat next to me at the bar, put her hand on my thigh, and whispered "Pop pop, fizz fizz, oh what a relief it is."

The older denizens of Lit will remember the Alka Selzer Ads, with the Plop Plop tag line. But she was not promising me relief from an upset stomach.
She sounds hot, and also has a cute sense of humor.

I was, for a few years, an exotic dancer. A stripper. It started my second year in college when my athletic scholarship got cancelled. I needed to start making a lot of money in a hurry in order to stay in college.

It worked out pretty well. I made it through college, got my degree and got a "respectable" job. After that I left dancing behind.

It was an interesting period in my life, though, and not as negative and degrading as you might think. I had some fun with it, met some interesting people, and most of all kept myself afloat financially.

Have you known any exotic dancers in your life? Befriended or dated one? Or WERE you one? Or do you fantasize about that world at all?

My new favorite thread. 😍😛😜😈

Lol welcome!

I'll weigh in with some stories of my own over time, I just don't want to overload it with my own posts, I want to make everyone feel welcome to talk.

OIP.B4GJymnN31xUm3ZK0nZvGgAAAA

The only time I stripped on stage was at a gentleman’s club, while on honeymoon in Phuket. My husband dared me to do it. I was a little drunk at the time. I remember the stage was tiny and the lights bright, so I couldn’t see most of the people watching. I did hear them cheering me on. It was a very exhilarating experience.

The only time I stripped on stage was at a gentleman’s club, while on honeymoon in Phuket. My husband dared me to do it. I was a little drunk at the time. I remember the stage was tiny and the lights bright, so I couldn’t see most of the people watching. I did hear them cheering me on. It was a very exhilarating experience.
I bet you’d get some cheers here for a video of that show. :)

She sounds hot, and also has a cute sense of humor.
I had had some private dances before, but never one so intimate and physical. My clothes stayed on, and she kept her g-string on, but it was still very stimulating

In my younger years as a Marine, I worked nights as security/bouncer in Strip Clubs in seven different states and multiple cities. I dated more than a few strippers, but the thing that stands out of all the memories, was that, in some of the looser clubs, we had to ban some husbands and boyfriends, because they either couldn't handle, or fetishized what they thought their wives or girlfriends were doing in the private rooms with customers. It was bad for business.

I started visiting strip clubs in my early-mid 20s. I quickly learned that I could go through a lot of cash in a very short period of time, so my visits were infrequent. One day after work I went with a few work friends. The club was one of the nicer clubs in the city, and also the closest to my home. South Florida has dozens of strip clubs, ranging from grungy to rather elegant. This was one was in the upper 25%, and had some of the most beautiful women I have ever seen in a club.

We had a few beers, got a few lap dances, and got ready to leave after an hour or so. As I was heading toward the door I ran into someone I had just met through another friend. I barely knew the guy, but he invited me to sit down and join him. He was seated with two gorgeous, barely dressed women, so of course I said yes. One of the women a gorgeous Brazilian, paid a lot more attention to him than the other, who shifted back and forth from him to me. He was the one spending all the money, so I wasn't surprised. After two more beers and several lap dances from the second woman, I eventually left. Two weeks later I went back, and I ran into the same guy. This time he was seated with the same Brazilian woman from my last visit, and a new girl. Again, he spent a lot of money and got a lot of attention from the Brazilian, and the second stripper entertained me, somewhat. After a while the girls had to take the turns on stage, and while the first woman was gone, he told me that he's fucking her pretty regularly. I was a little shocked, but then suddenly it all made sense.
Long story short, about 6 months later his wife found out about the stripper and divorced him.

I frequented strip clubs from 18-mid40s. In NJ, we lived almost next-door to a "go-go" bar, which was a club where the dancers could not remove their top (a scanty bikini top) or bottoms (more than a g-string, less than a panty) but flashed a lot of tit when they wanted tips. I was in there a lot. I wrote this story based on one incident there.

https://www.literotica.com/s/strip-club-sandy-pt-01

I was in a strip bar one afternoon and the place was dead. The dancer was an older woman with a nice body. The few other patrons in the place were ignoring her, not even looking at her. I was sipping my beer and looking her over. The music stopped and she stepped off the 'stage' and walked right up to me and wedged herself between my legs. I was maybe 20 and horny as hell. I could smell her and feel the heat from her body. And her tits looked yummy. I took a dollar bill and offered it to her. She cupped her bikini-top-clad breasts and pushed them together around the bill and my fingers. It felt nice.

Then she did something I have NEVER seen a stripper do. She gave me back the dollar bill. She leaned even closer to me and whispered in my ear, "Lower...and slower..." I looked down and she had pulled her tiny panties open. I took the bill in my hand and pushed my hand down her lower belly to her shaved mound. I fingered her, expecting to be slapped, punched, or arrested. She moaned so I kept fingering her pussy. She took a deep breath and stepped back. She snatched the bill from her crotch and sniffed it, ran it under my nose and went to the 'dressing room'.

I'm sure I was sniffing my fingers as I drove home.

I'll add to the thread as I remember more stories.

One of my best friends in college always seemed to have money to go out and party and she never claimed to be saint but also never really was working anywhere or so that she said. I did know that upon occasion she did host parties for a sex toy company making sales. Long story short after awhile she did tell me she was a stripper at a club out of town and made good money doing it. It made sense since she was attractive had bright red hair and was in great shape.

After finding out she would often invite me to go out and try on amateur nights. I did not have the body or the confidence she had so I always told her no and she never pushed. On one occasions though she caught me at a time where I did need some more money and she did inform me that everyone had an audience no matter what their body type. I gave in and told her I would try it.

The entire day, trip to the club, and whole time being there I felt like my heart was going to explode. I was scared someone I knew would be there and see me and tell the entire world. I was scared I'd make a fool out of myself and be laughed at or just die on the stage. The moment came though and seemed to move in slow motion. As things got moving I started to relax and have more fun with it. The audience seemed to enjoy it and I got some cheers and made some money.

This did sell me on becoming a full-time stripper but I did do more amateur nights and occasionally when someone called off they would ask me to fill in if I wanted to. All the people at the club were super awesome and fun to be around and work with so I usually said yes.

I've been to clubs when they have a 'special performer'.

I've been to two clubs that had a guest dancer who boasted of having measurements of 48-24-36. The DJ would helpfully point out that this was "four feet of tits". Neither of the two "four-footers" was engaging or related to the audience at all.

The other 'special performer' was booked at a club I used to go to all the time in the afternoon. She weighed something like 300 or 350 pounds. I don't mind a woman with some 'extra padding', but I am not into morbidly obese. The club was buying beers to get patrons to stay until she went on at 2pm.

I did have a nice interaction with a stripper after one of the "four-footers" had performed and left the club. The crowd kind of thinned out and the next 'regular' dancer was one I found very attractive and who had what would normally have been an attention-grabbing pair of double-d's. After "four feet of tits" , I guess most of the crowd was unimpressed. But I was attentive and tipped her a few times and she came and sat next to me after her set, which is not uncommon. She and I kind of became friends and whenever I would see her dancing, she always gave me extra attention (flashing her tits).

For a while I had an office in a building on the north edge of the downtown area. During my lunch hours I liked to head a little further north to a strip club in a seedy party of town. The club was very lax with the rules regarding contact with dancers--and the dancers were rather aggressive. I became friendly with a Jamaican woman a few years younger than me. She had a sugar daddy who paid her bills for her, but he only visited her a couple times a month. She had me drive her home one day, and then to join her inside. I had already seen her completely nude and felt all of her charms, so it was no time at all before we were in her bed and fucking.
This went on for a couple months. I brought her lunch when she was working. I would see her on her day off, or sometimes drive her home when her daytime shift was over. We had a lot of sex. She especially loved to receive oral. It was great.
The situation started to go downhill when her twin sister came from Jamaica for an extended visit. We had less privacy, I was expected to pay for her sister every time we went anywhere, and even though the sister looked identical, their personalities were quite different. (I did fuck the sister one day when I went over for a scheduled visit but only the sister was there). Eventually the two of them were just too demanding on my time and wallet. I had to stop seeing her, and that meant avoiding the club for a few months also.

Like others upstream, the vast majority of my strip club visits were during my military career. Strip clubs and red light districts…so many stories. I’d honestly probably dominate the thread, and you’d all hate me!

A quick funny one…was stuck in St. John’s, Newfoundland, and my crew went out for some fun at a local pub. Nice Irish place with traditional music and good food and beer. As we’re heading back to the hotel, a “Gentleman’s Club” beckoned a bunch of twenty something service members and so we drop in.

It was one of those sports bar arrangements with 50 TeeVee’s and it being Canada, 50 different hockey games! There was a tiny stage with a slime pole and one sad but good looking gal that slowly got up and started performing for us.

We did the usual $1 buck chuck for her but she just didn’t seem into it. Already a little drunk some filtered back to hotel and it was just two of us left. I started really looking and wondering why she just wan’t into it.

I look around the room and not one local even noticed her…they were all glued to the Hockey games! I threw her a $10 and headed out!

I danced for almost two years during college. I got into after quitting a retail job I hated. One of my friends was a DJ for the club and convinced me to put in an application. I did not put much hope into it but they called back pretty quickly and offered me a job so at least I had money. It was a lot of fun though and I worked with mostly awesome people and an awesome boss. I worked a lot of the off hours when the club was slower because most of the women wanted to work the shifts where they made more money. I did pretty well actually working when I did. After being there almost two years I was offered an office job and went that route.

One of the more awkward moments working there was starting the night out and we were getting pretty busy. I was going on stage and one of the people in the front row looked familiar to me. It clicked in my head that he was a science teacher I had in school years before. During my dance he tipped quite well and also paid for quite a few private dances through the night with a couple of us. I never said anything to him about recognizing him and he never said anything to me but then again after years of being a teacher to thousands of students he might not have recognized me either.

Back