Strangest Place You Had Sex

Club Q in Colorado springs. I had a friend who did drag there and danced. when he was finished, me and him slipped into the bathroom and had sex. no doors, both of us going at it. one of his dancing friends joined in. didn't even ask. wouldn't do anything with me, but did for him. after we were done, we walked out and both commando. went to his car and took him in the ass there in front of everyone. male and female watched until i came. he drove home with a load that night. we ended up dating for a month before he moved away.

Club Q in Colorado springs. I had a friend who did drag there and danced. when he was finished, me and him slipped into the bathroom and had sex. no doors, both of us going at it. one of his dancing friends joined in. didn't even ask. wouldn't do anything with me, but did for him. after we were done, we walked out and both commando. went to his car and took him in the ass there in front of everyone. male and female watched until i came. he drove home with a load that night. we ended up dating for a month before he moved away.
That sounds like one hot night of "clubbing."

Back