Story rejection

Yeah - me too. A few weeks back. You can’t unsee it, can you?

Meh. Fact o’ life. Nature’s architecture. My wife used to breed Dalmatians. Just don’t try to anthropomorphize it.

Oops. Too late.

...I can honestly no longer tell whether posts like this are serious or just jokes.
For the avoidance of doubt, my attorney has asked me to circulate the following statement.

Our client, Miss Miller, being of rather unsound mind, would like to make it clear that she empathizes with those who have been unlucky enough to suffer AI-related rejections when they used no AI tools. Her, frankly rather puellile, attempt at humor about this subject was directed at the process, not those caught up in it. She will be establishing a charitable fund to ease the burden on those impacted by our new overlords taking over.

— Suckett, Fuckett & Cumhard - Attorneys at Law

I see it now. Page 137 of our pre-play.

Emily
page 137? No. Hang on, that was about proper cleaning procedures for prosthetic members...

ah. Ah, I see the problem. You're on version 0.2.3-pre of the membership forms. Eliza fucked up. I'll go and... admonish her.

page 137? No. Hang on, that was about proper cleaning procedures for prosthetic members...

ah. Ah, I see the problem. You're on version 0.2.3-pre of the membership forms. Eliza fucked up. I'll go and... admonish her.
If you can get your people to get the right paperwork to my people (cc @Jackie.Hikaru’s people of course) then it’s all good 😊

on a more serious note, I feel like if you plotted an X/Y scatter graph of chaos vs periods online, sunday evenings would be several standard deviations above the background noise.

sorry :/

I’ve been rejected. More making fun of the current messed up process.

Emily
Hang in there Emily all Great Writers Never Hit a Home Run or Grand Slam. Just get back into the Batter Box. Love you cartoon Face 👍🏻🌹

Back