Story rejection

EmilyMiller

Perv of the Impverse
I submitted a story to Lit. It’s a sweet romance / gang bang. My usual schtick.

And it got bounced back.

Apparently the AI that wrote it was under 18. And - worse - they had plagiarized most of the content.

And I would have got away with it if it wasn’t for those pesky kids and their dog (the scene featuring knotting was also flagged).

Any advice?

Emily

And it got bounced back.

Apparently the AI that wrote it was under 18. And - worse - they had plagiarized most of the content.

And I would have got away with it if it wasn’t for those pesky kids and their dog (the scene featuring knotting was also flagged).

Any advice?

Emily
Find an older AI and use a dog that doesn't bark so much

And it got bounced back.

Any advice?

Emily
Copy and paste transposed into Excel, so the letters are vertical, then resubmit under the light of a full moon.

How every supportive these threads are, mocking anyone that has come here with a legit issue. Bullying them isn't enough, apparently, we have to make fun of the topic too.

What's Lechter say to Martin in Silence of the Lambs? How will you feel when it's your daughter on the slab?

Someday one of the cool kids here is going to have an issue with a rejection, and I can guarantee they won't think its funny.

How every supportive these threads are, mocking anyone that has come here with a legit issue. Bullying them isn't enough, apparently, we have to make fun of the topic too.

What's Lechter say to Martin in Silence of the Lambs? How will you feel when it's your daughter on the slab?

Someday one of the cool kids here is going to have an issue with a rejection, and I can guarantee they won't think its funny.
I’ve been rejected. More making fun of the current messed up process.

Emily

I've been rejected so many times for things like run on sentences, still my nemesis, that I've lost count. Now I joke about it and make fun of it. It's part of coping. If we can't laugh at our problems, then we'll never heal.

Do have to admit, @EmilyMiller's knotting comment made me cringe a little. had to unflex before I could respond... 😖

You_Keep_Using_That_Word_meme_banner.jpg

:whistle:

Back