Story rejection

ì̶̯̻͚̮̼͇̘̦̣̀̈̂̑ń̴̡̇̆̇̏̈́̓̈͋ͅ ̴̛͖̮̌̀͐̔̉̆̈̄̅͛͐̊͠ą̶͉̠̹͇̖̖̆̏̂̃̾͌͘͜ ̷͈͍̻̜̤̘̳͚̘̞͖̆̾̇͆̇̕͜ḩ̸̘̐͑͝͝ơ̵̰̙̜̬̭͇̟̭̝̋̾̅͘ͅͅu̸̢̗̼̜͚̣̭̲͖̗̰̣̜͇̼̓̿̊͑̐́̎̀̕͠s̷̡̢͇͈͓̩̗͙͉͔̒̈͌̓͝ͅḙ̸̙̜͎̦͍̠̻̊͂̎̎̀͗̓́̑͂͋̃̔͝ ̴̬̹͕͉͖̃̈́̀̏̕i̷͔̠̰͈͛̈ņ̷̧̻̱̫̗̰̩̮͕̠͔͐͝ ̶̨̗̘̮̪̗̦̬̳̈̍̐̀́̽́̀́̃͌͑͑̂̿̆͜ͅt̴̨̘̺̫̊̀͐̒͋̇̈́̀̉̐̈́̚h̶̝̘͙̿͑̐̓͋̃́̇̑̃͐́͠͠͝͝ẹ̷̀̏͗̄́̔͗̕ ̷̧̼̳͇͇̣̣͑̓̀͑͛̊͆͒̉f̶̗̗̪͚̮̎̿̏͑́̂̉̀͘o̸̧̨͎͈͖̜̻̮͇͚̖͕͊̋̆͒͜r̴̫̭̭̄̍̊̉̆̑͝ͅe̶̱̳͌̽̚͝s̷̯͉̞͇̆̊͒̋͂̊̃̍̍͋͐̏͛͋̀̒̚t̶̨̢̨̡̛̰̥͉̳͖̝̘̙̺͇͑͛̅̐́͊͒̀̋̓͆͜͠͝͝͝ ̵̧̨̧̠̹͓̰̯̥̎͌͗̑̊̏̃̑̏̍̆̂̋͌̑̋͠ļ̸̨̢̙̞̞͍͚̻̻͉̻͓̳̔̍͐͠ͅí̴̡̧̼̮͔̯̄͐͗̍̃́̅͒͑͌͒͑́͑̈́͝v̵̗͈̻͖͇̖͙͈͓̺̈́̂̿͊̓͛̽̏̋̓̏͜ę̷̧̡͙̗̭̙̜̳͕̜̳̫̮͚̈̆͑d̶̛͇͖͖̬̮̫̤͔̟̙̟̪͕̽̏̏̾͑́̒̑͌͒͒̑̿͜͜͠ ̴̡̨̢̤̜̦͎̣͕̮̘͚͓̰͈̃̀͋̔͌͂͝͠ͅȃ̴̼̻̠̲̥̪̙͔̗̭̉͌͝ ̶̡̬͕̺͚͉̞͍̳̺̔̂w̵̫̯̫͚̗̰̖̫̋̃̑̇̎̀͐̀͌̈́͘̚͝o̵̜̫̪̿̓̆̌̽͐͛́̇̾ͅm̴̡̹̻̮͉̫̺̗̫̼̮̎̆̈́̉͊̽̒̇͆͂̇̅͝â̴̡̧͚̤͓̗̱̤̰̫̥͇̩̗̮̊̓̌ņ̶̤̮̜͎͔̰̜̱̯̦̹̭̉̈́̒̆

¡ɥɐN ¿ɟɟoʍoɥS

𝄩

<

narrow-eyes-melanie.gif

Would that documentary evidence be video? I mean, it would be cool if it was. Alright, alright, alright...
I’m still determined to arrange shooting this threesome with Margot Robbie and Ana de Armas. Both are positive about the artistic merit. The “script” has been signed off by their people. We had an initial Zoom to discuss character motivation. It’s the scheduling that is now the most problematic.

Emily

I’m still determined to arrange shooting this threesome with Margot Robbie and Ana de Armas. Both are positive about the artistic merit. The “script” has been signed off by their people. We had an initial Zoom to discuss character motivation. It’s the scheduling that is now the most problematic.

Emily
Let me know if you need investors. Associate Producers get to monitor production, right? ;)

How every supportive these threads are, mocking anyone that has come here with a legit issue. Bullying them isn't enough, apparently, we have to make fun of the topic too.

What's Lechter say to Martin in Silence of the Lambs? How will you feel when it's your daughter on the slab?

Someday one of the cool kids here is going to have an issue with a rejection, and I can guarantee they won't think its funny.
I don't see the responses here as lacking support for those having their stories rejected on "AI" grounds. I think it's been pretty well established among the authors here that this is a rejection process that just isn't working right at Literotica yet and needs to be reviewed/ditched. I see the response here as playing with the absurdity of the current rejection process on AI.

I'm just waiting to get such a rejection notice myself in light of how long I've been posting with the same technique before AI was even "a thing" and how well the administrators here know that I'm pretty ignorant on what AI even is/what it does. That rejection notice would make me say "Good-bye until you get this straightened out." Until then, I'm assuming long-time story posters like me are being given the benefit of the doubt, which I agree is unfair to new posters of stories.

That rejection notice would make me say "Good-bye until you get this straightened out."

I got am AI rejection on my 750 word submission. I immediately resubmitted it with a note asking them to kindly reexamine it.

They did, and not long after, the story was approved.

Is the screening system flawed? Sure, no argument from me. Is the problem easily rectified? Absolutely, especially if you didn't actually submit an AI written or edited story.

I’m assuming long-time story posters like me are being given the benefit of the doubt, which I agree is unfair to new posters of stories.
I know of longstanding authors who have been pinged (erroneously) for AI. But all the ones I know personally have had it sorted out pretty much immediately. So there may be an element of benefit of the doubt extended to those with a track record.

Emily

Hello,

I had a story rejected after it been okayed for months.
I feel my story was rejected because a reader got all bent out of shape. What annoyed me is I had some positive reviews of the subject matter. One of the reviewers did warn me the story wouldn't be up for long.

The story was about a woman who survived incest/rape from a mother.
They told me it was rejected because the character didn't "enjoy" it. That's the point. She didn't enjoy it. She had to overcome it.

Here is my question....shouldn't some subjects...NOT be "Positive." Isn't "positive" sometimes actually "negative."

Censorship sucks.

Fiveinch033

Hello,

I feel my story was rejected because a reader got all bent out of shape. What annoyed me is I had some positive reviews of the subject matter. One of the reviewers did warn me the story wouldn't be up for long.

They told me it was rejected because the character didn't "enjoy" it. That's the point. She didn't enjoy it. She had to overcome it.

Here is my question....shouldn't some subjects...NOT be "Positive." Isn't "positive" sometimes actually "negative."

Censorship sucks.

Fiveinch033
Governments censor. Laurel and Manu decide what they want to host on their privately owned platform.

Emily

Is the screening system flawed? Sure, no argument from me. Is the problem easily rectified? Absolutely, especially if you didn't actually submit an AI written or edited story.
My impression is that there isn't really an AI story creation problem here. My impression is that nearly everyone is submitting the same original material they always did (with no more help than spell and grammar check) and that rejection of their stories isn't really based on any change in how they've written stories since before AI was "a thing." I think what is happening is a very flawed scrutiny process.

Censorship sucks.

I'll agree you have the right to write your story your way. And I actually applaud the fact your victim didn't "enjoy" her rape.

There are, however, site rules. And again no one is claiming the rules aren't flawed, even blurry sometimes. And we can debate that forever. But they are the rules.

Your option is simply to abide by those rules or take those kinds of stories elsewhere to sites that allow them.

Not saying you have to be happy about that either. But that's how it is.

Hello,

Censorship sucks.

Fiveinch033
That's a different issue than rejection as an AI product. The "got to enjoy it" is a site requirement, which is the site's privilege to require.

Back