Story rejection

on a more serious note, I feel like if you plotted an X/Y scatter graph of chaos vs periods online, sunday evenings would be several standard deviations above the background noise.

sorry :/
I love it when you talk dirty 😍

So am I the only one nervous that I’m not being rejected for AI? Like do I write for shit that the auto-checker is like “naw, this one is deff a human”? LOL

So am I the only one nervous that I’m not being rejected for AI? Like do I write for shit that the auto-checker is like “naw, this one is deff a human”? LOL
All we really know is that the site continues to post something like 100-150 new works most days of the week, and we've seen maybe a couple of dozen people* come here to look for answers or to complain. I assume that the rejection rate is likely higher than the number of people who voice their questions or their outrage, but it would have to be many times more than the ones we know about in order to be a significant percentage of the stuff that's getting passed through.

*Or are they? :unsure:

That’s my theory.

1. My kinks are ones AI would think are squick
  2. My spulling; an grammer? is shit
Emily
1aq2noupd2e51.gif

That’s my theory.

1. My kinks are ones AI would think are squick
  2. My spulling; an grammer? is shit
Emily
I'm thinking there's a university out there that has a class on AI, delving into the depravity of some of your stories and how to recreate it. I mean, sentient, alien, telepathic cephalopods... Filling the tube... AI isn't near as advanced as you.

I'm thinking there's a university out there that has a class on AI, delving into the depravity of some of your stories and how to recreate it. I mean, sentient, alien, telepathic cephalopods... Filling the tube... AI isn't near as advanced as you.
I think autocorrect changed depraved to advanced

Emily

Back