Soulmate (Closed for Lucian_Devine)

As he talked to her about it all. That hand quite innocently touched there. Feeling one half of the way Mairo had been altered by their Maker. Honestly, she touched it because she was very curious about it, the fact it hadn't fully vanished, let her explore that curiosity.

Then it occurred to her she perhaps should ask him if he minded. "...do you mind, me touching you there. Where that bump is closer to thy base? I, know it goes away, and it only swells up, when you close to..." Those oh-so-delicate lips pursed then.

"..cumming inside me." She said it and it sounded like a dirty little secret, simply because it was her sweet angelical voice saying it. She made it sound far dirtier to hear. She then giggled a little.

"I don't hate you either. It's not hate. But I'm like you, unsure what is building in place of. It, it was odd, wasn't it? One touch and all hate leaving?" As she let her fingers trail from that partly there knot along the shaft to the flanged head of that cock of his. Fingers exploring there too. It would seem, none of him was safe.

Though he had cum just minutes ago, Mairo's cock jumped of it's own volition in Evangeline's hand, and it was hard to blame it and him. There was of course something erotic about her innocent hands touching such a sexual place in such an innocent way. Even still, he appreciated her question, and it brought a smile to his lips and a deeper shade to his already indigo gaze. "No Evangeline, I don't mind." He couldn't help but chuckle along with her. The words, so dirty in so many ways, sounds almost cute coming from her angelic lips.

"Yes." Mairo said, even as he felt Evangeline's hands trailing up from the partially inflated knot to the cursed and flared mushroom head. "It's like the moment my sword touched your shield..." He lifted his hand to press against her chest to act out the gesture. "...Everything changed...And now my brain..." He lifted his finger to gently tap her temple. "...Is telling me that it's all just lust, infatuation, or an elaborate trick, but my heart..." His finger returned once more to tap against her heart, lingering there this time. "Is telling me that the feelings are real, that all of this..." He lifted his hand to cup her cheek before leaning forward and giving her a hard and passionate kiss, even sliding his hand behind her head and tilting their heads to deepen the kiss. When he finally had to break for air, giving her lips a parting flick of his tongue, he whispered against them, finishing his sentence..."...is real..."

Mairo then lowered his lips and pressed them against Evangeline's neck. "And as for snuggling and cuddling, I do appreciate your concern, but I will happily snuggle you from the front, the back, from above or below, however we find ourselves whenever the moment strikes us." His words were whispered heatedly against her flawlessly smooth flesh before he finally pulled back, but only after giving said flesh a playful parting nip. He then met her gaze once more.

After that passionate kiss which made her shiver in closer against him. Eve was glad he did not mind her touch. She stilled that hand, then lifted it off him. Seeking to with a hand find the edge of the blanket and half wrap it over them there on that bed, all snuggled up nicely together.

".. I have the suspicions that it's ... real ... true ... too. Since it's my heart saying it. My head ... it's the one time I don't believe it." She moved to retake that little he'd given by pressing her lips lightly against his. Kissing him once, twice and then breaking it.

"But I think we've lost the afternoon here. I think it's dinner time, and night is falling. Do we go wdown and get a little food? Do we explore a little more? Or do we stay here?"

It might almost be obvious if he even hinted they stay put, she'd be all in on that at this moment. Her flesh all nude and against his, Eve, felt at peace, calm, comforted, and protected by him.

Her hands came to settle at his back then slowly. All wrapped up in his warmth and basking in that after-effect of bliss which had made her heart feel everything that much more deeply.

"I'm happy to hear it, both bits of it." Mairo said softly after Evangeline kissed him, covered them up, and cuddled closer. He returned the gesture by cuddled even closer, getting to the point that they were almost sharing a pillow. "Thankfully humans tend to be up at all hours of the day, and sometimes serving food or at least drinks." He said as he smoothed his palms over her back and pulled her even closer. "So even if we nap for an hour or two, we should be able to find something to sip or nibble on, other than each other." He gave her a wry smile as he leaned a bit forward to brush his nose knowingly against hers, just because he could while also tucking his wing just a bit more tightly against her naked flesh as he leaned that shoulder more towards and over her. When they'd finished coupling and he'd rolled behind her, he'd ensured that her body was between the wall and himself, putting his back to the open room, and of course the window. He could only hope that she felt safe and secure, despite her nakedness in the foreign place, because he wanted her to feel as safe as was possible to feel given their situation. He again didn't know why he felt that way, but he felt that way all the same, even knowing that she could protect herself.

As he spoke of the fact she should be able to nap for a small while, then get up and still find something to eat and drink. Evangeline all of a sudden couldn't think of anything she wanted more.

Even as he sought to wrap wing and arm and self against her, snuggling her petite angelic frame in against his Fallen one. She found herself smiling up at him. As that more human than angel body began to succumb to sleep.

Those eyes shut and opened a few times before they simply shut and he'd hear her breathing just even out. Oh yes, she very much trusted him to guard and be with her while they slept.

Even as the two began drifting to sleep. Death drifted herself there and cast unseen and felt wards about them to protect them and slow the progress of War's locating them. Death while unseen herself, floated through the wall, looking out to the direction she knew War was coming.

Mairo returned Evangeline's smile, looking down at the lovely angel as she looked up at him. His own eyes drifted to half mast several times as he watched hers do the same. His breathing steadied as hers did the same, and he enjoyed being close enough to feel it's touch against him, even as he fought the effects of sleep, albeit briefly. Only when he was sure that she slept soundly did he allow himself to do the same, his wing somehow remaining while he slept, tucked around her while the rest of his body held her.

As the angel and fallen angel slept, War came. As Death slowed his progress, War came, the unstoppable force fighting to reach the immovable object and prove whose name held true.

When Mairo stirred from sleep, he had no way of knowing if he was the first of the two to do so. All he knew was that he still felt the warmth of Evangeline beside him. A few moments of her steady breathing was enough to confirm that she was still asleep. His violet eyes opened slowly, almost as though he was afraid that if they opened too quickly they would disturb her. He did his best then to stay absolutely still as he just laid there and watched her, taking in her beauty. He was in no rush to wake her, but rather was more than content to just soak in the moment until she naturally woke up.

As Mairo began stirring there. As his eyes opened for the first time. He saw for a moment. yes, Evangeline. Sleeping soundlessly beside him. Curled into the front of his chest.

But there was the feeling of another presence there. Death. In all her glory of unseenness was standing there at the foot of the bed. She could feel War trying to push his way through her effects to slow him from locating the two. It was going to happen even if she didn't want it to. Thus... Mairo heard a voice softly whisper to him. "Mairo..... be ready .... War comes... he comes and I've slowed him as best I can.." It was not his Angel's voice.

Even as Evangeline's eyes began opening, and looking into his violet eyes she smiled on seeing her Mairo. Hers? Was he? He felt hers. Her heart beat quicker with the slip in her mind of thought on the Fallen with her. Did he startle from hearing another voice? Something that even as Eve was waking up, she didn't seem to react to. Something that he, and he alone heard there while they were seemingly alone within that room?

Last edited:
Mairo was at peace as he watched Evangeline sleep, the kind of peace that a fallen angel like him was not accustomed to being at. As he basked in it he thought...no... he heard a voice whisper to him, calling him by name, warning him. The voice sent a chill up his spine like he'd never felt before, and he'd ruled a layer of hell. So needless to say...he'd seen some shit.

The sight of Evangeline opening her beautiful blue eyes pulled Mairo out of his own head, making him forget for a moment the cryptic warning. The smile on her lovely lips took his worries away and immediately turned his eyes from violet to indigo all by itself. He felt his heart beat quicken, and knew that despite the warning he'd just gotten that it wasn't because of him. That meant that it was because of her. That thought brought a smile to his lips now.

Mairo's arm retreated from around Evangeline so that his fingertips could glide against her cheek. At that exact moment he leaned forward, closing what little distance there was between them to press the tenderest of kisses to her lips, letting it linger as he sighed into the kiss, his fingertips changed to the pads of his fingers and then the palm of his hand and then finally sliding behind her head into her fiery red hair before finally slowly retreating and opening the indigo eyes that he hadn't been aware of closing. "Did you enjoy your nap my dear?" He asked at last?" His hand gently massaging her scalp as he laid his head back against the pillow, maintaining that intimate distance just because he could.

She watched those eyes of his transition from violet to indigo and she smiled for it. She leaned into his hand which touched her head there. "Yes, I did. I was with you." That's all she needed to have enjoyed that sleep and feeling restful.

"That feels nice." His fingers rubbed her scalp. That fiery red hair tickled about his fingers and along her back. "I think I like sleeping with you in a bed.. or sleeping with you anywhere."

She meant it innocently. Sleeping beside. Not all the sex they'd had. She wasn't thinking about that when she said it to him at all. Sex was the last thing on her mind. But then being what she was, and being what he was, would he understand it the way she meant it?

Seeing and feeling Evangeline lean into his hand made the smile on Mairo's lips widen even as his head laid back against his pillow. "I think I like sleeping with you in a bed too." He said softly. "That's not to say that I didn't enjoy sleeping with you last night on our clothes, but a bed is much more comfortable."

Mairo of course knew how his innocent angel had meant it, and while his demon mind could have taken it sexually and maybe teased her about the double meaning, he chose not to. The last time they'd woken up he'd opened with a joke and it hadn't gone well. He didn't want to make the same mistake.

"Now...as much as it pains me to do so...how bout we get up and see what these humans do during the evening and maybe get a drink and a bite to eat?" Mairo asked as he eased himself slowly away from Evangeline and out from under the blanket and sheet while also extending his wing, smiling as he delayed it's contact until the last second before pulling his wingtip from her. He then offered up a soft chuckled as he tossed he stepped towards their discarded clothes and kicked her panties up with one of his feet, caught them with one hand and playfully tossed them towards her as he bent fully at the waist to pick up his shorts before slowly and teasingly sliding them up his legs, and even giving his ass a big of a shake, almost like he was giving her a bit of a show as he got dressed, just because he could.

Just so he'd realise she liked that night too. "I did enjoy our first night. Because it was our first night. But being in a bed is superior because it's more comfortable."

Catching her panties then she watched him. Those eyes taking in the ways he moved, the shimmy of his ass made her giggle.

Eve stood stepping to a point which would draw his attentions. She bent at that waist. Revealing that ass and the hint of her pussy that could be seen as she steps into those panties.

Oh so slowly then she drew them up along her legs. That bared sight slowly changing as her angle of movement did.

As those panties hit about her thighs she showed off a little raising to toes and twirling about of so slowly, as they came closer up almost to the middle between those thighs she put her back to him letting him see her sliding the panties up to cover that ass. Then a twirl about to show him the front ass fingers tucked that fabric over her pussy then fingers round about that hemline.

Done, she grinned to him.

Mairo couldn't help but hear Evangeline's giggle as he shimmied his ass, and he also couldn't help but turn and watched the unexpected show that she put on for him as she e...v...e...r so slowly pulled her panties up her legs, rose up onto her toes, did a graceful little twirl, up to her ass, another little twirl, and then finally done before giving him a grin.

Unable to contain himself, Mairo gave Evangeline an appraising nod and a smirk as he walked over to her, moving to wrap his arms around her hips and press a kiss to her neck. "That was quite the show my dear. I can't help but think I'm starting to rub off on you." He accentuated his point by giving her ass several appraising rubs before giving it a firm spank just to see how she responded to it. He would take her response in kind of course, turning around and bending at the waist to pick up her dress for her.

She felt the kiss of his lips to her neck, his arms about her holding her. Then he rubbed her behind, it made her shiver a little. Then she jumped as he spanked it once. When he turned and bent at the waist to collect clothing. She watched him.

Those eyes ran over his figure there, in those shorts. A subtle tilt of her head, then a subtle shrug. "I thought in a way you might enjoy it. I did it, only because you did something. But, I don't want to hit you, so I won't."

Perhaps the idea of a smack rang a different note with her, mostly because she didn't understand how it had been meant. Innocense and all that protecting her from those sometimes kinky things people and Fallen Angel's did with each other.

"Might I ask why you hit me?" He could tell it was both a word she meant, hit, but that something about the quality of the meaning behind it, did not mesh in her mind.

Mairo finished picking up Evangeline's dress, but found himself a little disappointed when she didn't take the opportunity to spank him back. It wasn't until she said the word "hit" that he understood why and understood that he'd gone a bit farther than his angel had been ready for, or at least ready for without some guidance.

As he turned around and rose to his full height, Mairo brought Evangeline's dress up with him but just laid it on the bed. His gaze softened as he walked back towards her, his wings reaching out to encircle her before his arms did. He held her in a double hug, holding her in his arms and then surrounding both of them with his wings.

"I am sorry about that, my dear Evangeline. I sometimes forget where the lines are and that they are even there to begin with." He closed his eyes and flicked his tongue across his lips as he tried to figure out how best to explain this to the most innocent of creatures.

Mairo took a slow deep breath, trying to steady a heart that Evangeline would feel had started to quicken, before he finally started to speak, his arms and wings still holding the lovely, topless, and divine woman. "While sex started out being just for procreation, as the maker intended, in naturally became more than that. One thing that people discovered was that small amounts of pain in the right places, administered by a person they trusted could actually amplify pleasure."

As Mairo was speaking, his heart rate was starting to increase again, because he knew what he was going to do. He wasn't sure if he was supposed to do it, or how Evangeline was going to respond to what he was going to do. One hand moved to slide slowly up her spine, letting everything from the pads of his fingers to the palm of his hand press against her smooth, soft, and divine skin. His other hand lifted to her fragrant, soft, and fiery red hair, alternating between short strokes within it and presses of fingertips along her scalp. He had his reasons of course, and they would become clear soon enough.

Mairo pressed hard and deep kisses to the pulse point of Evangeline's neck as the strokes of his fingers in her hair got closer and closer to her scalp before he finally took the tiniest of holds there and gave it the tiniest of pulls, just to show what he'd meant. He didn't pull with any real force, just enough force to turn her head in the direction he wanted. He then used the additional space he had to use just a tiny bit of his teeth instead of just his lips on the pulse point of her neck to see how she'd react.

"The spank on your butt, because that's what it was, a spank, was not meant to be violent or a means of punishment, was meant to be a tease of sorts. Some also use it as a bit of foreplay like we use kissing, or spank during sex while penetrating. The force involved depends on what the receiver prefers, which is why it usually requires trust between the two. I did it to you without really thinking, but with some hopes that you'd do it back when I bent at the waist to pick up your dress, presenting a clear target." Mairo's lips withdrew from Evangeline's neck after his explanation, and his glowing indigo gaze seeking out her blue one with the hope that he'd find forgiveness there, both for what he'd done first, and the two things he'd done during his explanation.

Evangeline kept her reactions oh-so-limited to ways he wouldn't be able to pick up as she listened to him. Despite this, as his fingers went from stroking her hair and scalp to giving that little tug, and those lips to her neck, that pulse point as it transitioned to the feel in the smallest of ways his teeth there.

He felt the flow of fire through her and straight through those two points right into him via those places. As she gasped, despite herself and then arched into that muscled form, despite his arms and wings hugging her, she wrapped her arms around him. It wasn't just understanding or forgiveness, but a sense of very subtle arousal.

Then she shivered against him slowly, while pressing against him. "... I think I get it now." One hand stroking down his lower back oh so softly, delighting at it. "Pleasure, can come in many forms, and you just trying to share more things you learned, with me?"

"Maybe some explaining would help a little at times, in the moment?"

Evangeline's reactions to even the tamest forms of kinky pain were everything that Mairo could have hoped for, especially after his earlier grievous mistake. He immediately felt the fire flow through her and thus him, heard her gasp, and felt the strength of her subconscious arching into him, despite both his arms and wings hugging and holding her.

Mairo gladly allowed Evangeline to wrap her arms around him, and was slightly caught off guard by the shiver he felt run through her body. As he felt her hand running down his bare lower back, he moved his hand to run down the full length of her fiery red hair, moving to press through it to rub her back at the same time. His other hand joined it, taking it's place at her scalp and following the same place, and when the first hand reached the full length of his arm, it jumped back up to he scalp to begin again, stroking her hair and rubbing her back in a long and continuous loop.

"That's exactly right my dear." Mairo said in response to Evangeline's clarifying question about what he'd done and why. When she made her request, he bowed his head and pressed a tender kiss to her neck before pulling his lips back, his head back, and even his head back. His hands moved to cup her cheeks as his indigo gaze held her lovely blue one. "You are absolutely right my dear, and that is on me. I got caught up in the heat of the moment because of how much chemistry we have and how quickly we clicked. I admit that in that moment I forgot how new all of this has been for you, and for that, I humbly beg your forgiveness." He took the smallest step back, lowering himself to a knee as he took her left hand in his right and lowered his head and lifted her hand in his to press the tenderest of kisses to the backs of her knuckles.

Evangeline felt everything of him pulled back from her in the end until it was his hand taking hers and in some small way her body mourned the loss of his flesh against hers. She looked at him there on his knee looked up at her.

Very slow she sought to lower a hand, to ever so slightly tug those delicate panties to the side. Bareing to his eyes the sight of her hairless pussy, that delicate slit which was nestled there. He was begging for her forgiveness and with all their little interplay.

She found herself stepping in closer to him, one hand dropping into his hair, bringing lips from the back of her hand to right in front of her sex there. "Kiss me there..." Why she wanted him to, right here and now, well it was a thing sparked by his light teaching moment. "....deeply." She knew absolutely a deep kiss used tongue. Him kissing her pussy, would have that tongue sliding into her. Evangeline might have still been very innocent, but her desire for him to taste was half her wanting to feel it. But she also made this their way to step past him thinking he needed her to forgive him.

As Mairo lingered there on his knee, his words also lingered between them as he continued to hold Evangeline's hand loosely in his, even after the tender kiss he'd pressed to it. He swallowed hard as he looked up at her, seeing her looking down at him and seemingly hesitating. He couldn't help but wonder what she was waiting for, even as he saw her other hand start to move.

Despite his concerns at Evangeline's hesitations, Mario waited on his knee, waited and watched as she pulled the crotch of her panties aside and revealed her hairless angelic pussy lips and the divine slit nestled between them. His gaze reflected his confusion, even as she stepped forward. Her other hand shifted into his hair, pulling his towards it from the hand that they had been pulled from, and if there had been any questions, her words quickly cleared them up.

Mairo nodded with conviction, before settling on his knees between Evangeline's legs, whispering against her pussy lips before he lost the ability to vocalize, "As you wish." He then pressed his lips against her pussy and shook his head back and forth while he used his tongue to deftly part her pussy lips. Only then did he slide it up and between them, flicking against her clit as though he would her top lip before sliding it back down. He then repeated the motion once more, gasping heatedly at the increased flavor of her arousal he could already taste, which made him lift his hands to slide up the back of her thighs and slide a couple of fingers up under her panties as he squeezed and kneaded her thighs. When his tongue reached the bottom of her slit a second time, he pushed the long and flat organ into her, rolling it slowly around and around like he would her own tongue if it were there.

Evangeline felt that whisper of his lips there to those lower lips of hers there. That whisper of movement felt as much as the words heard by him. The press of his lips to her there, made her shiver. Made her part those thighs more so he might press better. That shake of his head to part those lower lips, his tongue helping there.

Parting those lips with that tongue and she felt him lick up over her and against the clit too. She moaned then due to that lick, she moaned with the next as he tasted that hint of wetness her arousal beginning for him.

She felt the air of his gasp brushing over and into her as his hands slipped under those panties, as he kneaded at her thighs. As his tongue reached the bottom of that perfect divine slit, she felt that tongue pushes into her sex, rolling about within and licking the inner muscles as if he was kissing her there. She kneaded her fingers against his hair softly.

Another soft gentle moan from her there. "...that feels so... sweetly nice..." A tickle of her oh-so-perfect nalls tickling to his scalp, soft and gentle. "...is there somewhere else you wish to kiss me...?" So very innocently asked, even if the place she wanted him to kiss, wasn't innocent at all.

Every motion that Mairo did in this position had a purpose, be it to make Evangeline comfortable, give her pleasure, or direct her in some way, even from the bottom. He took no small amount of pleasure in a job well done, each of his senses lighting up as her arousal grew, causing his kneading fingers on her thighs flex and twitch as his lungs started to burn from lack of oxygen. Even that lack of oxygen wasn't unlike what normally happened when he kissed her lips, but now, with his tongue buried as far into her pussy, rolling back and forth or circling, he didn't want to pull back for breath like normally would when he kissed her. In fact, it was only her actions and words that made him do so, sucking in a deep breath as he did so. Despite the fact that his lips and tongue had been pulled so quickly from her pussy, he made sure to keep his hands in place, ensuring at least some sort of intimacy there.

Mairo lingered there on his knees for a moment, looking up into Evangeline's blue eyes, considering her question while also enjoying tickle of her nails across his scalp. When his decision was made though, he swallowed hard before speaking, steeling himself as he prepared himself for it and the possible ramifications. She could only know so much about what she would be asking for, and anger or disappointment were always a possibility, even if he took every precaution...

"Yes, my sweet angel..." Mairo started as he held Evangeline's gaze while moving the fingers beneath her panties to part her cheeks to show her what he meant. "Is that something you would want or curious about experiencing?" His fingers released her cheeks but remained in place there as he continued to hold her gaze, willing giving her the power here, even though this had normally been his domain between the two of them. He could and would show her, but only if she wanted it and gave him permission to do so.

The feel of air rushing as he breathed made her quiver some. Watching him, even as her nails teased there against his scalp. As she heard his words then felt how his fingers parted her ass cheeks.

A flush of a blush and curiosity both across her face and through her eyes of blue. Very carefully she pushed those panties more out of his way.

"I.... almost want to lay on the bed, on my stomach, let you spread me again and feel you able to lick right there, deeply but knowing your able to breathe."

But she'd let him choose if he wanted her all splayed and spread out like an offering for his mouth to explore her.

Mairo smiled up at Evangeline, knowing that he had her curious now. He watched her pull her panties further to the side as she spoke, and knew that her idea did have some merit, but he had a better idea.

"Or...if I may..." He started, shifting from between her legs but still on his knees, to beside her as he slid his hands from her panties to her hips and guided her towards the side of the bed, facing it. He then rose from his knees, positioning himself behind her, adjusting her just so before his hand slid slowly up her back and applied gentle pressure, guiding her upper body down onto the bed. He then grabbed a pillow, his pillow in fact, and eased it beneath her chest for support. "Or..." He repeated as he gently took hold of first one of her arms and then the other and eased them behind her back towards her ass. "You could spread yourself for your fallen so his hands are free for... other things." He said as he guided her hands to her ass cheeks, showing her what he meant before slowly pulling her panties down her legs and off one foot, giving her room to spread them. He then lowered himself to his knees and pressed a tender kiss to each toned cheek before lifting a hand between her legs to let his thumb glide up her wet and glistening slit until it flicked over her clit.

"The choice is yours, my sweet angel." Mairo finished off before he took the briefest bit of initiative back and pulled his hand back, placed both of his hands over both of Evangeline's, spread her cheeks, and traced his tongue around her tight little rosebud, showing her the briefest of pleasures that awaited her in this position if she allowed it.

Last edited:
Eva curiously let him position her about exactly as he wanted. It wasn't like the ways to do these things were something she innately understood. So following the guidance of the Fallen she trusted worked out for her. It has so far!

So when he spoke about the face she could tug with those hands gently to spread herself for him, Eva did. Even as he was kissing those cheeks and the feel of his hands on hers. The teasing feel of his tongue there was gentle about that rosebud.

".. I, do not mind your guidance Mairo. These matters aren't things I understand as well as you.... but I'm very willing to keep doing as I am... so you might ... do both as I'm curious about... and do other things with those nimble hands." She gave a slight look over her shoulder, past the waves of silken red locks that splayed everywhere. Against the back of her, he could see those golden and silver lines of her wings curved against her skin.

And so, Eva held those ass cheeks parted for Mairo.

Mairo smiled as he heard Evangeline's words, even though she couldn't see it. His indigo gaze shone once more as he flicked it up at her, finding her gaze through her silken red hair. He leaned forward, bracing his free arm on the bed as he let his tongue trace her puckered rosebud again and again, getting closer to it's center with each slow drag of his tongue. His thumb meanwhile, dragged slowly up and down her slit, circling her clit each time it reached it, just because it could.

True to Mairo's word though, he paused for a breath this time, making it two as he blew a soft stream of air across her puckered hole. When his tongue returned, it circled one more time, just around the puckered skin before started to probe for entry, softly at first before circling again and probing a bit harder and leaning a bit closer as his thumb pressed a bit harder against her slit and no longer circling her clit but flicking it with each pass as his tongue teased, worked, and pushed her puckered asshole.

"Just breathe, my sweet angel." He said during one of his quick breathing breaks. "Just relax and breathe." There was no sense of rush or urgency, only the patience of a lover giving her the time she needed. He even pulled his bracing free hand from the bed to slide up her back as his tongue and thumb went to work on the next pass. He did choose to add just one more bit of sensation here though, sliding his hands through her hair in what he hoped she would interpret as an innocent gesture before he closed his fist and gave it the briefest of tugs backwards as he pushed again with his tongue and even pushed his thumb into her pussy all at the exact same time.

Last edited:
As he began teasing her ass with his tongue. Eva found her pillow and laid her head on it. A shiver as she felt that thumb circling her slit and clit in the same kind of teasing touch.

Feeling the breath he blew over her asshole had her gasping soft. That gently teasing curve about it before his tongue finally began to push right at that rosebud. She felt also his thumb teasing against her slit

His words made her giggle for a second. Feeling his hand stroking that hair she purrs.

Then came an arch, a moan, as tongue worked into that ass teasing the sweetness of her in divine manner, while his thumb pushed into that wet pussy.

Eva moaned for him then.

Back