Your energy is like magic dust
That sprinkles in the rain..

So thank you for this peace
And thank you for these days
Thank you for my pleasure
In every single, pleasant way..

💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜
I wrote this for my Dom the other day.
It's quite different from my last poem I wrote, it's a different dynamic. All dynamics are unique✨

Thoughts on subspace... there are whole threads on this topic.

1) it's a real thing
2) it is extremely powerful and when you are in it you are very vulnerable
3) it is critically important to create enough space/time to come out of subspace, self care, long distance care so that you are safe and emotionally intact afterwards
4) between sub frenzy and sub space and LDR it can be very complicated to manage
5) new Doms or new to LDR complications often underestimate the power of subspace and the amount of care their /s requires.

Having water and warm blanket and quick calories at hand have been very useful to me. Also making sure I can nap or not have to make any decisions, drive somewhere etc for several hours afterwards provides sufficient recovery time.
I was having a discussion about this with a friend recently... Especially how the aftercare of a sub who's been in subspace is essential regardless of the relationship is in person or long distance and online. There still needs to be care and consideration. You cannot (should not) leave a submissive to manage their care alone... Because I believe subdrop is real and can have lasting consequences, especially long the lines of trust in both themselves and in the dominant or in another dominant in future play.

tumblr_p3r9krO64S1vb7kgno1_500.jpg

:heart:
All of this.

So, I'm older now, almost 49... And I'm finally appreciating an older man as the perfect Dom for me..
I didn't want to write this in the other "younger/older" thread, because I'm not trying to make this too sexual..
But when a man is older, they possess the ability to have more patience, understanding, desires (imo) : Qualities I look for in a Dom.
When I was 20, I wasn't into any kind of D/s dynamic.. but I was drawn to older men.
Jump ahead almost 30 years later...
And being a submissive and having a dynamic is my comfort zone.

So, I'm older now, almost 49... And I'm finally appreciating an older man as the perfect Dom for me..
I didn't want to write this in the other "younger/older" thread, because I'm not trying to make this too sexual..
But when a man is older, they possess the ability to have more patience, understanding, desires (imo) : Qualities I look for in a Dom.
When I was 20, I wasn't into any kind of D/s dynamic.. but I was drawn to older men.
Jump ahead almost 30 years later...
And being a submissive and having a dynamic is my comfort zone.
Age does not equal maturity imo.
When I was first interested in men I dated a number of men 3, 5 even 8 years older than me (significant differences when young, no difference at all once you reach a certain age).
I think I have always been submissive sexually, tho I didn't know it and didn't understand why I felt... incomplete or unsatisfied at times in spite of being the person actively seeking/making myself available.
Older men may have maturity simply because they have lived longer... I'd probably tend to take an older person more seriously simply because of this.
I have long had a rule for myself that I don't interact privately with men a certain number of years younger than me... partly to not get entangled with someone who has not had sufficient life experience, able to meet me and my complexities.
However... age is also just a number and having a soul connection is in the end what matters.
What I need (and thankfully have) is someone who loves me, makes me feel safe and is willing to do what it takes to watch over me.

Last edited:
Back