Social Experiment - Ladies, Send a PM to a Random Man on Lit for a Change

Status
Not open for further replies.
LMAO Every time a guy gets a PM from a woman, he should respond here....

Achievement Unlocked

lol

Oh you will! :D I’ll be making an sorcerer named “Chris” and a warrior princess named “Jade” too. I’ve got work to do. :D
haha awesome!! :D
My beautiful Keiko Kitagawa on Balmung server in Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn.
Geek :kiss:
I initiate PMs frequently, esp if someone says something that makes me laugh. :D

lol I imagine many guys are afraid to open a PM from you. I on the other hand look forward to your links :p

Ok I must finish packing for camping. It has been fun!!! Thank you everyone. :rose:

Definitely Up My alley

I love the idea of this thread because I rarely am the first to message someone. Maybe because of self consciousness or maybe I just like to feel like someone actually wants to persue me.

Or possibly because I don’t want to bother someone with a message that isn’t as creative as the others they are probably receiving.

Thanks for making the thread!

Or possibly because I don’t want to bother someone with a message that isn’t as creative as the others they are probably receiving.

Don’t assume that every woman on Lit has a full inbox each day. There are many here who don’t receive any randoms at all because they appear to be intimidating or appear to be more popular than they really are.

Don’t assume that every woman on Lit has a full inbox each day. There are many here who don’t receive any randoms at all because they appear to be intimidating or appear to be more popular than they really are.

Yeah, EY is scary as hell. This one time, I made her mad and, at the snap of her fingers, a hurricane hit Georgia.

That's why I never make EY mad anymore. ;)

Hello ladies. I am a 59yo married man and I very much enjoy hot naughty chat. I would love for you to PM me. I hope to hear from you soon.

This sounds like a good idea as I’ve gotten to the point that I gave up contacting anyone else. I only chat with two ladies on a regular basis but would be Kool to meet more to chat with.
There is the whole thing that anytime a man contacts a woman the women get turned off by the fact they get so many pm’s it gets overwhelming. I know I probably turned some off as I’m just an average ordinary guy and don’t have a catchy phrase or line to win a woman over in the first sentence of a pm. So I just come on and read the threads and make a comment or two and I’m done til later in the day!

Ah such a shame. Too bad I haven't gotten a single PM for the last two days. If only a girl would talk to me. Damn.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back