Social Experiment - Ladies, Send a PM to a Random Man on Lit for a Change

Status
Not open for further replies.
Great Thread!

We all make fun of you and see how long you can take it I think. 😇

Okay, I'm in.
And tip of the hat to the purple cat. This is one of the more entertaining threads I've seen here.
And, I wan't to see if I can make Gracie smile:D

Okay, I'm in.
And tip of the hat to the purple cat. This is one of the more entertaining threads I've seen here.
And, I wan't to see if I can make Gracie smile:D

Thanks my friend. :) But if it weren't for you all, the thread would be nothing.

Thanks my friend. :) But if it weren't for you all, the thread would be nothing.

Well I see Gracie logged out, I was hoping to get a shot and turning her frown upside down. I guess one of these other fine ladies is going to have to message me. Fingers crossed:rose:

I’m ooh’ing and ahh’ing about this... it isn’t something I have ever done, and given how hard it sometimes is to get rid of obsessive types when they PM me, I dread to think what would happen if I accidentally PM’d one of them...

Also looking at who’s currently online, there are some freaky ass usernames out there... :eek:

I’m ooh’ing and ahh’ing about this... it isn’t something I have ever done, and given how hard it sometimes is to get rid of obsessive types when they PM me, I dread to think what would happen if I accidentally PM’d one of them...

Also looking at who’s currently online, there are some freaky ass usernames out there... :eek:

I have to go check out the usernames now haha.

You might find a gem...

Sorry fellas. If you're not 12568978534691178521st, you're last

Take your time. It's all good. You're not obligated to do anything. If you just want to talk in the thread, feel free.

No I don't feel obligated. I am merely interested in the idea.
As I say I have a few candidates in mind.
I am extremely shy, and therefore this needs careful thought.
Do you have any advice or suggestions?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back