Social Experiment - Ladies, Send a PM to a Random Man on Lit for a Change

Status
Not open for further replies.
No I don't feel obligated. I am merely interested in the idea.
As I say I have a few candidates in mind.
I am extremely shy, and therefore this needs careful thought.
Do you have any advice or suggestions?

Yes, it's extremely easy to block and ignore people. Keep that in mind

Hi ladies especially older and mature ones.
I would be delighted to receive messages from ladies.
I don't bite ,won't send you pics,of my private's,but happy to chat ,flirt,enjoy any sort of chat, naughty if you like.
I am a mature 60 plus,gentleman.who delights,in sensual chat for mutual pleasure.
Bob,x

Currently engaged, who knows for how long, faithful.

All in the same sentence, here on Lit. Oxymoron?

no i dont take oxy's lol ya i meant im faithful but idk how long she will be and that would end my engagement. which is why i worded like that.

You might be right about that. Maybe I'll just keep saying his name and make it a new tongue exercise :)

How is that pronounced again? :confused:

I mean, I can give you a reason to continue saying my name :p

Holy shit did this thread blow up! :eek: Here I am trying to create a red haired sword and shield warrior with skimpy Greek armor named “Sassy”, and this thread is already 7 pages long?! Even little sis has joined in on the action. :D

Also, I heard someone mentioning I might get a big head. Me? ME?! Of all people?! C’mon guys! I may wear sunglasses 24/7 because the sun is always shining on me, but that does not mean I have a big head. :cool:

Holy shit did this thread blow up! :eek: Here I am trying to create a red haired sword and shield warrior with skimpy Greek armor named “Sassy”, and this thread is already 7 pages long?! Even little sis has joined in on the action. :D

Also, I heard someone mentioning I might get a big head. Me? ME?! Of all people?! C’mon guys! I may wear sunglasses 24/7 because the sun is always shining on me, but that does not mean I have a big head. :cool:

I heard this was the place where all the cool people hang out, so here I am :cool::D

No I don't feel obligated. I am merely interested in the idea.
As I say I have a few candidates in mind.
I am extremely shy, and therefore this needs careful thought.
Do you have any advice or suggestions?

My only advice is to do what feels right. If it's something you'd like to try, then go for it. If there's a guy you want to talk to, why not? I'm sure he won't say no. lol

But that being said, feel free to chat among the people here. You might meet somebody here that you'll eventually talk with privately.

This is all about fun and enjoying other people's company in a way that everybody feels comfortable with. That's why I created the thread with the stipulation being that nobody PMs me. Because I knew that I'd enjoy the thread itself. I'm not fishing for PMs. And I haven't gotten any except from two people who were doing it for the lolz.

I'm enjoying just being apart of the thread. You can too. I'm sure everybody here is dying to talk to you in public. haha

You might be right about that. Maybe I'll just keep saying his name and make it a new tongue exercise :)

How is that pronounced again? :confused:
I'm thinking... bakerhascrackdamnitIamadiabetic :D

lol I want to see this Character. Chris always sends me pictures of his... Oh that sounds so wrong.
see one more reason for keeping me around besides the forty-dozen others...I can do that for you :D

;) Sweet talker.

lol I want to see this Character. Chris always sends me pictures of his... Oh that sounds so wrong.

My beautiful Keiko Kitagawa on Balmung server in Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn.

https://na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/character/2942153/

74f511c50cb58673545b88f3316ce68b_7a573cbc0cda3a3dfc1795cb3d9f7b23fl0_640x873.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back