Social Experiment - Ladies, Send a PM to a Random Man on Lit for a Change

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chris_Michael

2B or Not 2B
Many years ago on a different alt, I made a thread like this on the Personals and it became really popular. The guys really liked this thread a lot. So, I'm hoping it gets traction.

The point is that men are always sending random women PMs on Lit. We want to talk to you ladies. We really do! But, it's tough when we're competing with hundreds of other guys! And since we think with our dicks, we throw our chances into the garbage.

So, here's the change. Women, try to take the initiative to PM a guy you might find interest in.

There is only 1 rule. And I want this to be clear.

The recipient of the PM cannot be me. I will not respond.

So, what do I gain from this? Well, ideally this sparks conversation inside this thread which, in turn, makes for some really interesting topic discussion. And I love that type of interaction.

This is a way for both men and women alike to enjoy the Personals.

Have fun. :cattail:

This is a great idea for thread. I know from seeing threads in the personals as there are tons of guys out there who are wanting to talk with ladies. The problem is most guys get in their own way because they don’t know how to talk to women. Some think that talking about sex at the very beginning is how it’s supposed to go. They couldn’t be more wrong. I mean think about it, when you’re out on a date you don’t just start talking about sex right away. You lead up to it, you flirt, you get to know the person you’re with. It is just common courtesy, just because you find someone on a sex site does not mean that you skip your basic manners. I think if men just follow these basic rules that we find it easier to find women to talk to. But that’s just me.

This is a great idea for thread. I know from seeing threads in the personals as there are tons of guys out there who are wanting to talk with ladies. The problem is most guys get in their own way because they don’t know how to talk to women. Some think that talking about sex at the very beginning is how it’s supposed to go. They couldn’t be more wrong. I mean think about it, when you’re out on a date you don’t just start talking about sex right away. You lead up to it, you flirt, you get to know the person you’re with. It is just common courtesy, just because you find someone on a sex site does not mean that you skip your basic manners. I think if men just follow these basic rules that we find it easier to find women to talk to. But that’s just me.

This guy gets it! Good lord, the Personals might be shaping up after 15 years. Finally, dudes with brains!

Well I shall find out...

*wink wink*

I think this one might work out for ya. ;)

I actually did this for the first time a week ago and he has turned into a great connection, once he got over the initial shock of receiving a PM from a woman LOL!

Great idea for a thread, I may just partake and surprise a Lit dude :devil:

😂 I’m bad at this. I don’t talk to people.

Now you know that’s a straight up lie. LMAO

But if you’re not comfortable with it, don’t do it. This is for fun. If you’re not having fun, there’s no point in doing it.

Many years ago on a different alt, I made a thread like this on the Personals and it became really popular. The guys really liked this thread a lot. So, I'm hoping it gets traction.

The point is that men are always sending random women PMs on Lit. We want to talk to you ladies. We really do! But, it's tough when we're competing with hundreds of other guys! And since we think with our dicks, we throw our chances into the garbage.

So, here's the change. Women, try to take the initiative to PM a guy you might find interest in.

There is only 1 rule. And I want this to be clear.

The recipient of the PM cannot be me. I will not respond.

So, what do I gain from this? Well, ideally this sparks conversation inside this thread which, in turn, makes for some really interesting topic discussion. And I love that type of interaction.

This is a way for both men and women alike to enjoy the Personals.

Have fun. :cattail:

Ohhh do I get a new boyfriend out f this? ;):D

Try me

I am super coolish. Maybe

Haven’t you ever heard that begging isn’t attractive? Supposed to be the mysterious guy, LOL. Always leave them wanting more. At least that’s what they say but then again what do they know.

Last edited:
Haven’t you ever heard that begging isn’t attractive? Supposed to be the mysterious guy, LOL. Always leave them wanting more. At least that’s what they say but then again what do they know.

Thank you for the advice

Don't worry, I'll send you a message baby.

You know I get the sub text and everything but that just sounds all kinds of wrong wrong LOL. I saw that message I just broke out laughing. And dude if you can thank me for the advice then take the advice because the more you fixate on her the less likely she is to message you. Women don’t like to be bugged about something like that if you’re going to message you she probably would’ve already. Just saying.

You know I get the sub text and everything but that just sounds all kinds of wrong wrong LOL. I saw that message I just broke out laughing. And dude if you can thank me for the advice then take the advice because the more you fixate on her the less likely she is to message you. Women don’t like to be bugged about something like that if you’re going to message you she probably would’ve already. Just saying.

What the F?

Uhhhhhhh NO MA’AM! You can, however, answer your phone. lol
I can't be as big of a smart ass as I want to be when my PMs are actually on. :(
Other wise I'd say "No, I'm busy having phone sex" :p

Sorry Mike ^^^^ he's right.

Hmm he's like you Chris. Blunt and honest. ;)

Oopsies! I broke the rules but then so did he! What do two wrongs make? Something only cats can do! :cattail:

Oopsies! I broke the rules but then so did he! What do two wrongs make? Something only cats can do! :cattail:

HOLD UP!

Jada, you PMed me last night! So, that doesn't count! I'm not going to stop talking to people I'm already talking to. My PMs aren't closed. LMAO!!!!!

Just for that, you have to PM THREE guys all of which are NOT me. And you have to have dinner and a movie with each of them. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back