Social Experiment - Ladies, Send a PM to a Random Man on Lit for a Change

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am about as random as it gets...yet no PM's :confused:

*scrolls up to the top of the page* whew I did post this on the right thread...
Just went back to the first post...PM to a random man you might have an interest in! Now I get it...nevermind my previous post

So I did get a pm yesterday, and I did feel special. I like this experiment.

Hope you're somewhere warmer than where I'm am if you're camping sassy, it's doing it's best imitation of almost winter here.

currently headed down the coast where it is 52* but the spot last night was very pretty. Quiet. The fall leaves are beautiful. 😍

currently headed down the coast where it is 52* but the spot last night was very pretty. Quiet. The fall leaves are beautiful. 😍

Hiya Sassy! Headed out to the OP or further south?

Can't believe how dry it's been lately. I love the fall when it's like this. Ready for a dark and rainy November and December?

Hiya Sassy! Headed out to the OP or further south?

Can't believe how dry it's been lately. I love the fall when it's like this. Ready for a dark and rainy November and December?

We left Seabeck and are going down 101 to Willapa Bay. Not sure if we'll go anymore south. We usually just do the Oregon coast. We're bad Washintonians 😜

We left Seabeck and are going down 101 to Willapa Bay. Not sure if we'll go anymore south. We usually just do the Oregon coast. We're bad Washintonians 😜

I was stationed over at the Bangor base for my last tour in the Navy. I was a corrections officer at the brig. I loved living over there.

I have friends down in Ilwaco/Long Beach, so we get out there for Salmon fishing and clamming.

Astoria is super cool too, I haven't been further down the Oregon coast. I am nearly in Canada after all.

I was stationed over at the Bangor base for my last tour in the Navy. I was a corrections officer at brig. I loved living over there.

Beautiful area . I always love seeing all the Navy ships. We drove in at night. So I didn't get pictures. On the way out, it's harder to get good pics.
Are you here in Washington then?

Beautiful area . I always love seeing all the Navy ships. We drove in at night. So I didn't get pictures. On the way out, it's harder to get good pics.
Are you here in Washington then?

Oh, sorry! Thought I'd spoken to you over on the Washington thread. Yup, Skagit county fellow here.

I'm only speaking for myself, but maybe your problem is that you only make one or two comments in the threads and that's it. Maybe you should participate more so that people can get to know you and see what kind of personality you have. The guys that I do chat with, I had made friends with them in the game threads. At one time or another they made me laugh and made playing in the thread fun. So when they did PM me or I PM'd them, I felt comfortable talking to them.

There are quite a few game threads in the PG, or even other type of threads that you might find interesting, so I suggest you find some that you could have fun in and participate. I'm pretty sure you'll start making friends if you do because there are some really nice people that chill there.

That's my opinion anyway :)

Thanks for the info Jade! I guess I forget how to be social in some cases. Usually I’m just a quick one line type of person. Just say what’s on my mind and move on. I’ll have to look into the games again, I stop and chime in on some every now and again!!

Thanks for the info Jade! I guess I forget how to be social in some cases. Usually I’m just a quick one line type of person. Just say what’s on my mind and move on. I’ll have to look into the games again, I stop and chime in on some every now and again!!

The games are a great way to get to know people on the fourms, a simple inenliner can lead to a good conversation alot of times.

This thread is a great idea! I love random PMs. Some of my best friendships have started that way!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back