Slap Happy

I had a girlfriend in college who told me she loved feeling my balls slapping against her ass. That prompted me to begin playing with her ass during sex which eventually led me to fucking ass. She loved getting her ass fucked after I'd make her cum from fucking her pussy. She would cum again with my cock in her ass. Should have married her!

I had a girlfriend in college who told me she loved feeling my balls slapping against her ass. That prompted me to begin playing with her ass during sex which eventually led me to fucking ass. She loved getting her ass fucked after I'd make her cum from fucking her pussy. She would cum again with my cock in her ass. Should have married her!

The one that got away.

I would have FUCK YEA:devil:

Back