Sissy home alone for 2 weeks.. Ideas?

skier150

Virgin
Hi,

long time lurker first time poster.... i'm lucky enough to be home alone for the next two weeks so looking for fun ideas, new things to try, and the like. Not going to post pictures or anything but happy to take instruction and report back. I have lots of lingerie, various dildos and toys, enjoy feeling submissive and trying to get sissygasms. Now i'm going to get all dolled up and plugged.. thinking black tonight

When I’ve had those opportunities I start by making sure first that I‘m smooth everywhere. i dress all the time while at home and some times even borrow panties and or a nightgown from from my wife’s wardrobe. I underdress always and overdress as femme as I can though for me that’s usually women’s lace up ankle boots, jeans, and a top under a sweater or jacket when it’s cooler which was usually the case for me. At home I practice with makeup, use femme toiletrie, paint at least my toe nails! And of course I visit online!

Nice.... so last night (first night).. i put on some nice hypno, dressed in a padded bra, black thong, black thigh highs and blue negligle... then spit roasted myself and rode my largest dildo really hard... the sissygasm eluded me but i was close enough.. of course finished with a massive facial and swallowed like a good girl.. little sore today but worth it..

friday i work from home.. that should be fun....will be plugged and caged in panties all day of course.. but open to suggestions...

I forgot one of my favorite things as well, wearing perfume! Though usually only when I was staying home and not when I was going out, never dressed fully enough en femme when out to warrant perfume as well. But catching scent around me at home was wonderful.

I’m so jelly baby, that sounds so exciting. Those situations never present themselves but when I at least get a day alone I’m dressed in my bra and panties and playing with toys all day!

yes it is... i'll be working from home tomorrow..and be home all day saturday so if anyone has ideas for fun... i'll do them (assuming they are reasonable and report back)...

color of panties / lingerie? work outfit (i have my wife's closet too)?

yes it is... i'll be working from home tomorrow..and be home all day saturday so if anyone has ideas for fun... i'll do them (assuming they are reasonable and report back)...

color of panties / lingerie? work outfit (i have my wife's closet too)?
I love to wear my big silky briefs, a nice full coverage white bra under a pair of yoga pants and a tight tshirt! I walk around my yard stopping occasionally to rub myself feeling my cock harden in my panties and yoga pants.

Hi,

long time lurker first time poster.... i'm lucky enough to be home alone for the next two weeks so looking for fun ideas, new things to try, and the like. Not going to post pictures or anything but happy to take instruction and report back. I have lots of lingerie, various dildos and toys, enjoy feeling submissive and trying to get sissygasms. Now i'm going to get all dolled up and plugged.. thinking black tonight
Listen and be watch several Hypnotube videos while dressed in lingerie with vibrating butt plug and clitty caged. Suck on a dildo and put on headphones and listen to Bambi Hypno triggers. Resist to masturbate (only edge) and aim to milk prostate.
X

since i got a few responses...her is my latest exploits..

Got all dolled up... pink garters, red thong, pink bra, red high heels and red dress... caged up .. and my largest plug in (almost 2 inches!)....and finished my work from home

My sissy clit was so wet and dripping everywhere thinking of the abuse my pussy was about to get....my panties were soaked by the time it was to get fucked

I then tied my feet together and to the bed post.. and arms over my head.. slide onto my largest dildo and fucked my boi pussy silly.. used my wifes hitachti on my clit... after an hour of relentess pounding.. got a huge facial and swallowed like a good girl... so good.... only thing better would have been submitting to someone else other than the bed frame...

On another day i bound my arms to the bed frame and practiced deep throating while grinding on my dildo for an hour..did a milonova webtease deep throat trainer..

I've only got a few days left... i'll pick the best suggestion and do i this weekend

Back