Non-passable CDs, share your tips for being more passable

SomaSlave

Really Really Experienced
For those of us who are unable to shave our legs and chests for various and sundry reasons, what are some good strategies for appearing slightly less non passable?

Legs: I understand it's a good idea to start with flesh tone stockings/panty hose, then add colored stockings as desired. For someone like me, who has relatively pale skin and very light brown body hair, what shade/denier count should I try, especially if I'd like to go "bare legged" (i.e., only wearing the one pair of stockings)? I'd prefer pantyhose when I go on a cocksucking expedition (as opposed to a date), as I can tuck more easily, especially with control top, and I won't be tempted, in the heat of the moment, to allow access to places I shouldn't.

Chest hair: how do you dress to minimize its appearance? What lingerie maintains the sex appeal while hiding the hair as much as possible?

I’m not talking about appearing in full daylight or at a restaurant, but someplace with lower light levels, whether it be a darkened living room, a hotel room…you get the idea.

Thanks in advance for your ideas and general thoughts on the topic.

For those of us who are unable to shave our legs and chests for various and sundry reasons, what are some good strategies for appearing slightly less non passable?

Legs: I understand it's a good idea to start with flesh tone stockings/panty hose, then add colored stockings as desired. For someone like me, who has relatively pale skin and very light brown body hair, what shade/denier count should I try, especially if I'd like to go "bare legged" (i.e., only wearing the one pair of stockings)? I'd prefer pantyhose when I go on a cocksucking expedition (as opposed to a date), as I can tuck more easily, especially with control top, and I won't be tempted, in the heat of the moment, to allow access to places I shouldn't.

Chest hair: how do you dress to minimize its appearance? What lingerie maintains the sex appeal while hiding the hair as much as possible?

I’m not talking about appearing in full daylight or at a restaurant, but someplace with lower light levels, whether it be a darkened living room, a hotel room…you get the idea.

Thanks in advance for your ideas and general thoughts on the topic.
Hey there, it'll be kinda tough to cover your body hair. But this can be done mostly. You might employ some quality shape wear. Hip pads, steel boned corset, believe it or not someone is manufacturing a very realistic breast plate that does cover your chest nicely, shear black nylon stockings. Then cover it all up with a good fitting bodycon long sleeve dress.if your a bit over weight, do a little body maintenance. Learn good makeup skills (this is where I have trouble) one item to keep in mind is that you are a whole package. Hope this helps.....ps may, I ask why you are unable to remove your body hair?

Hey there, it'll be kinda tough to cover your body hair. But this can be done mostly. You might employ some quality shape wear. Hip pads, steel boned corset, believe it or not someone is manufacturing a very realistic breast plate that does cover your chest nicely, shear black nylon stockings. Then cover it all up with a good fitting bodycon long sleeve dress.if your a bit over weight, do a little body maintenance. Learn good makeup skills (this is where I have trouble) one item to keep in mind is that you are a whole package. Hope this helps.....ps may, I ask why you are unable to remove your body hair?
Some of us are married with spouses who don't understand the need to express our inner feminine. Not the optimal situation, to be sure, but it is what it is.

I am the wife of a poorly passable crossdresser.
I understand your pain.

Early on, I knew my husband dressed enfemme at home, but didn't know about public.

My husband did a slow reduction of body hair. It was not obvious because it was slow, small changes.
First clippers were used to shorten arm and leg hair.
Under arms were trimmed shorter with scissors.
Nair was used on feet and hands.
This may not work for you.

Once I knew everything, all body hair was removed.

As for clothes, look for a dress shop with private dressing rooms and get to know staff.
He met an assistant store manager with a CD brother.
She was great at pulling dresses with higher necklines, and sleeves that downplayed shoulder size and hairy under arms.

She would also hold clearance shoes in my husband's size.
When the store closed, she retired. He was very upset to lose his personal shopper.

I sew costumes for theater. Sheer mesh can often be added to a v-neckline, especially black, to camouflage the chest hair.

Good luck.

I am the wife of a poorly passable crossdresser.
I understand your pain.

Early on, I knew my husband dressed enfemme at home, but didn't know about public.

My husband did a slow reduction of body hair. It was not obvious because it was slow, small changes.
First clippers were used to shorten arm and leg hair.
Under arms were trimmed shorter with scissors.
Nair was used on feet and hands.
This may not work for you.

Once I knew everything, all body hair was removed.

As for clothes, look for a dress shop with private dressing rooms and get to know staff.
He met an assistant store manager with a CD brother.
She was great at pulling dresses with higher necklines, and sleeves that downplayed shoulder size and hairy under arms.

She would also hold clearance shoes in my husband's size.
When the store closed, she retired. He was very upset to lose his personal shopper.

I sew costumes for theater. Sheer mesh can often be added to a v-neckline, especially black, to camouflage the chest hair.

Good luck.
Thank you for the tips and the encouragement. I'll give the gradual reduction a try, especially with my chest hair. I don't have much hair on my hands and feet and I already shave my armpits (I'm going to try waxing them and will report on how painful that turns out).

While I'd love to build up a suitable wardrobe, that is, sadly, not an option at the moment. Any suggestions for maintaining a wardrobe discreetly are welcome.

I get my under arms waxed and a Brazillian. It hurts/stings when the pull the hair. By the time I pay, I don't feel anything.

When you have your right to be you, some salons do a "Bro-zillian"

I also failed to add places your wife probably won't see is another place to trim and shave. It won't help with passing, but being smooth in those private places may make you feel better. And that's important too.

Thrift stores are a great place to shop to expand your wardrobe. I learned, after the fact, my husband had a storage cabinet in our basement filled with clothes and shoes. I thought it was tools, etc.

If you know how to sew or if you can use fabric glue, you can add sheer fabric over lower cut tops and dresses.

Joanne Fabrics, Walmart, etc sell the glue and you can check fabric remnants for cheap pieces.

Thank you for your suggestions. I've been using my body shaver between my cheeks, in part because I don't like the sanitary problems having hair there can cause, but also because I do like feeling smooth there.

My wife inadvertently gave me an idea for the chest hair: she has a top she feels uncomfortable with because it shows a bit of cleavage if she bends (she's very self-conscious about showing any sort of cleavage), so she wore a white lacy camisole under it. She said it was OK if it showed. That may be another option for me.

There's a waxer nearby who advertises full waxing for men. She even has a video on her Web site that shows her waxing a man's crotch area. Personally, I would love to feel what fully shaved legs feel like when the breeze hits them...one day, perhaps. Does anyone know of a (non-serious) medical condition that would require the removal of body hair?

I think Alopecia might be the disease you're looking for, but I would never condone creating a phony medical condition to hide your crossdressing from your wife. I was hiding my crossdressing from my ex-wife when I first got into it but I had circumstances that made it possible for me to really dive into self feminization without raising suspicion. First off, we were sleeping in separate beds and our sex life had become non existent so hiding my hair removal was easy. And remove it I did! I started getting full body waxes every few months. Is it painful? I actually enjoyed having a beautiful young woman putting hot wax on all my body parts and pulling my hair out by the root lol. The feeling of a completely smooth body is amazing and definitely helps with the illusion of femininity! I highly suggest it.

I also had a very trusted friend that let me keep my girl stuff at her condo and to have items shipped there as well. This allowed me to buy breast forms and other shape wear and have a place to keep everything and to dress up. My marriage did end soon after that for other reasons. She never mentioned anything about my dressing so I don't know if she knew, but it for sure had an effect on our relationship. I've often wondered if it would have made any difference if I'd shared that part of me with her.

I wouldn't actually try to fake a medical condition. What I was really thinking about (mostly in jest) was finding a good reason, possibly health related, to trim/shave my body hair. I'm not taking up competitive swimming anytime soon, so that's out. I do hope to find a friend/play partner who would be able to let me store my clothes at their place.

Body hair is one of the biggest problem: shave it, laser removal or electrolysis, I spent a lot of time doing this.
Body shape: exercise your but and legs, trim your waist, go on diet, did I say exercise?
Grow hair, if not buy a nice wig or two. Learn how to take care of your hair.
Face: make up, foundation, lipstick
Finally, take some sort of hormone therapy, this will shape your face into more feminine look
and… train your voice
and, yes, you have to do all of the above for the rest of your life.

Body hair is one of the biggest problem: shave it, laser removal or electrolysis, I spent a lot of time doing this.
Body shape: exercise your but and legs, trim your waist, go on diet, did I say exercise?
Finally, take some sort of hormone therapy, this will shape your face into more feminine look
and… train your voice
I got so I didn’t care if my girlfriend removed her hair all the time. She still did it when she went out in public but it was for herself that she did it. She is lucky enough to have a feminine voice but I can’t imagine how much work it must be to train your voice.

Whatever you are doing, it’s working because you look great!

My challenges were weight loss, I dropped 70 lbs in a year. I never had much in the way of body hair so I managed well With home Electrolysis. Relearning to walk more feminine is harder,to relearn than it looks. Mannerisms, gestures also was a learning process but mostly watching girls interact with other,girls taught me much more.

I think it depends on what your goals are. If you just want to go out in public and not be clocked, wearing styles that blend in with average women of your age is the way to go. Long sleeve tops, long skirts or jeans/slacks, flat shoes or sandals, simple makeup and a good natural looking wig. In other words, don't stand out as being different, a little frumpiness will go a long way. Going out looking sexy and not being clocked is a completely different challenge! For me being just under six feet tall means that wearing high heels in public gets me noticed immediately so I'm going to get some closer looks. So if I wanted to go out looking sexy in a mini skirt and stilettos I would pick places to go that people don't care if I'm a man dressed like a woman. I'm just saying that being completely passable requires a lot of work.

and… train your voice
Body hair was the first direction my lady took with me. I think that was a big drawing card with our first MMF encounter. I was straight before that but knew I had changed.

Body hair was the first direction my lady took with me. I think that was a big drawing card with our first MMF encounter. I was straight before that but knew I had changed.
I can see how body hair could be an issue for some people assigned male at birth. I have almost no body hair except on my arms and calves. My girlfriend has even less body hair than I do except on her pretty little face.

Weight loss is a big factor I'm working on.

I'm quite hairy so I've to use a lot of blush and foundation to cover my stubble. It's not great but workable. IMG_20231125_215923.jpg

Body hair gone is the easiest thing but also the hardest to do. Work out using a routine built to tone a woman’s body and eat right

One area you may explore is what you are wearing. There are plenty of articles in woman's magazines offering fashion sense on what to wear given your body type. You might want to follow their advice in clothes/lingerie selection. For example stripes. Lateral stripes make you look wider (ie fat) while long stripes tend to make you look skinny. Belts/ties around the waist give you an hour-glass shape, as do such things as billowy skirts or bodices, high neck lines vs low necklines, long sleeves, and of course colors. Blacks or dark blues hide. Bright colors highlight. For lingerie, try buying a short, silky bridal robe to wear over your lingerie for openers. Then take it off at the appropriate time. There's also been an explosion in plus sized lingerie.

Back