Being a submissive sissy for all your male friends?

I also wanna go last when your just covered and filled with cum. Give you a kiss, maybe lick some off your face and out of your pussy so I can spit what I don't swallow on your face as I am inside you
Oh God, mmmm, I love having cum and spit all over my face. I get so horny thinking of a big cum load being spat on my face and arse.

Probably would have to smack you after that
Yesssss......after I've been gang banged and spit roasted by all our friends...... cock slap my face....spank my ass red...cum, spit, and piss oozing out....dripping down my thighs..........leave me a ravaged mess ...sitting in a pool of bodily fluids...for the next round of sissy fuckers to use.......

OMG Yaaaaasassss! I don't have that many friends but just the thought of a a group of strangers that were part of a group I am in and I'm the thinnest, smallest and wearing the most revealing clothes because I thought it was a gurls only show your inner slut fashion show group but, it turns out it's the "Alpha males in a sexless marriages gangbang a sissy slut CD!"
You almost look like my exwife. She was a dancer and I loved watching her strip, especially at private parties.

Back