Size Matters

Good advice, is good advice..

A woman who worked for me for years.....had lots of lovers....her line

"All things being equal, I prefer a big cock.....but..... all things are NEVER equal!"

Thus? Her greatest disappointments in bed were with men who thought themselves studs because they had big cocks...thus made no effort to please or turn on.. but
her greatest lover (whom she sees as a fuck buddy only) is 9 inches and fairly thick because he is both big and LOVES sex with her and is thrilled when she orgasms!

A woman who worked for me for years.....had lots of lovers....her line

"All things being equal, I prefer a big cock.....but..... all things are NEVER equal!"

Thus? Her greatest disappointments in bed were with men who thought themselves studs because they had big cocks...thus made no effort to please or turn on.. but
her greatest lover (whom she sees as a fuck buddy only) is 9 inches and fairly thick because he is both big and LOVES sex with her and is thrilled when she orgasms!

Engaged in an MMF threesome with my girlfriend and a self confessed 40something year old virgin. His cock was massively bigger than mine. I had experience but it turned out he was a natural and despite a slight case of nerves he totally out performed me.

Size doesn't always win. Got a female friend, who had a nasty breakup and went on the cock carousel for fun. She had a string of "dates" and living in the city, while being an attractive girl, her options were plentiful.

One such candidate, a city banker did all he could to woo her. After drinks and dinner, she text me;

"This one is fucking huge.... I felt it while kissing... It's about a foot long"

Sure enough, back to his. And apparently it was as expected, effectively a fence post between his legs.

Long story short, the next day I got the full story. Size wasn't everything as he was a selfish lover, gave no foreplay and simply wanted to pump and dump.

Got himself about halfway into her before she was in tears of pain, asked him to stop. He didn't. Gave a few thrusts, came and pulled out.

So her night ended in pain, and bleeding after 3 minutes of painful intercourse with a tripod.

Same old contrived comparison - I guess it makes guys feel better. Yes just about every girl I know will take a good lover with an average cock over a lousy lover with a big cock. And almost all will take a good lover with a big cock over either of the above.

Wouldn’t it be just so much nicer for guys to believe that all guys with big dicks are selfish lousy lovers? Lol. But it’s not true. Some are. And some are great lovers who can reach a place inside your wife that you can never touch and make her squirm with pleasure.

Mmmmmm

Same old contrived comparison - I guess it makes guys feel better. Yes just about every girl I know will take a good lover with an average cock over a lousy lover with a big cock. And almost all will take a good lover with a big cock over either of the above.

Wouldn’t it be just so much nicer for guys to believe that all guys with big dicks are selfish lousy lovers? Lol. But it’s not true. Some are. And some are great lovers who can reach a place inside your wife that you can never touch and make her squirm with pleasure.

I really like how you said...

“And some are great lovers who can reach a place inside your wife that you can never touch and make her squirm with pleasure.”

Simply perfect!

I really like how you said...

“And some are great lovers who can reach a place inside your wife that you can never touch and make her squirm with pleasure.”

Simply perfect!

Size is not the only factor but it can certainly help.

I feel sad for my wife that my inadequate penis is incapable of giving her the pleasurable sensations that her ex husband's large cock provided for her. I can't bring myself to actually come out and tell her, but I would hope she will find someone who can.

So, the clit and the G spot are not the Alpha and Omega? There's something more out there in deep space? Why aren't popular women's sex toys configured to explore these distant frontiers?

I agree with you. Every time there's a conversation about size, the common point in the discussion is that it's not the size, but how you use it. Of course, there are people of all sizes who are very good and those who are not very good and everywhere in between.

And, there are times when someone is too big, too small, or the wrong shape to be as pleasurable as someone else would be.

So, the clit and the G spot are not the Alpha and Omega? There's something more out there in deep space? Why aren't popular women's sex toys configured to explore these distant frontiers?

I have a large dildo that I love to ride. The more we learn about the female sex organ the more we find that there are many stimulation possibilities and lots of variety among women. The realization of my own pleasure and desire doesn't need to be validated by the sex toy industry or anyone else.

I agree with you. Every time there's a conversation about size, the common point in the discussion is that it's not the size, but how you use it. Of course, there are people of all sizes who are very good and those who are not very good and everywhere in between.

And, there are times when someone is too big, too small, or the wrong shape to be as pleasurable as someone else would be.

Yes indeed. And even for those of use who enjoy a larger cock its not a strictly linear thing. I don't want to be fucked by a fence post. Girth is more important than length (but I like both). And so one. There is no one right answer for any given woman let alone for all women.

I'm not arguing for the premise that size matters so much as arguing against the premise that it doesn't.

Logically if you argue that it doesn't matter then you are saying that even if it is as big as a thimble it has no relevance whatsoever to sexual pleasure or physical attraction for every woman on the planet. Otherwise it does matter. It is just a matter of how much and at what threshold. And if you recognize that then you must accept that it is unique to each woman and the reference point is her preference and not what makes most guys feel good about themselves.

Get over it and move on because there are many more important factors. Just don't try to invalidate or vilify any woman who happens to like a big dick.

Last edited:
Oh dear, when you get into the relationship serious stage, it doesn't matter at all!

Just being next to that person brings you great joy!

Oh dear, when you get into the relationship serious stage, it doesn't matter at all!

Just being next to that person brings you great joy!

That is one person's view. And I respect it fully. That doesn't make it a universal truism for all women. If you try to make it so then you invite opprobrium on anyone who doesn't agree.

That is one person's view. And I respect it fully. That doesn't make it a universal truism for all women. If you try to make it so then you invite opprobrium on anyone who doesn't agree.

I never meant for it to be a universal truism.

Yes, I meant to speak for myself. I should have been more clear. I don't think of a man as just his dick.

I have a large dildo that I love to ride. The more we learn about the female sex organ the more we find that there are many stimulation possibilities and lots of variety among women. The realization of my own pleasure and desire doesn't need to be validated by the sex toy industry or anyone else.

You took offense; none was intended. I apologize.

Hi,

As most people know the average cock is just a little over 5inches. So, 4 is small but not that far off of average.

I don't think there can be a single answer to the question of size. If a woman loves big cocks then it matters.

However there are lots of woman like me that LOVE THEM ALL. I think that a man's penis is an amazing and beautiful part of his body.

I am a so-called "hotwife" and my husband has an 8 inch cock that I adore. But I am currently fucking eight other guys on a regular basis. Most of them have cocks in the 5-6 inch range. But one has a four inch cock and I just totally love it.

In fact, I probably have sex with him more than the other guys. To some degree that is because he lives on the same street and he works at home so he is always available if I feel a need.

Here is why his cock size doesn't matter and I don't think it should ever matter but I now it often does. But because my cunt got so stretched out when I gave birth 18 years ago I can't even tell if Danny (the guy with the 4 inch cock) is in me or not. So why does it not matter? Because he has developed amazing oral skills. So, when he comes over we 69. I love having a big cock in my mouth but I also love having Danny's small cock in my mouth. Because it is small I can have the whole thing in my mouth and have room to move my tongue around and do things to his shaft. It drives him nut and he cums hard and I love it when he finishes in my mouth.

The sad thing to me is that I know his size matters to him. My husband and I have guys over on most Saturdays for sex and Danny seldom comes. I have talked to him about it and he just feels uncomfortable having his cock out when my husband's 8 inch tool makes his look small.

I have really tired to help him see that I love the variety but I honor his feelings so we have most of our sex one on one.

So, my advice to guys that might be a little less than average is DON'T WORRY ABOUT IT. If it doesn't matter to you it doesn't matter. But I do think it would be good to develop above average oral skills because girls love to have their cunts munched just as much as guys love to be sucked off. So, you will get a lot more pussy if you get good with your mouth.

Shelly

My kudos to you, Shelley. I found you the only woman on this thread, who undertands love making, and who has liberated herself from group think regarding penis size. You loved your fellow with a small cock because he "made something" out of his misfortune. Superior oral skills in your case.

I am only a man, so my opinion does not matter much. But I would posit the following, but that applies only to female connoisseurs (hope I spelled it right), i.e women who are real experts at making love and getting the most out of it for themselves. Like you, Shelly:

(a) cock size does matter
(b) the smaller the cock the better
(c) Why? with a smaller cock the man is compelled to really satisfy a woman, not only fuck her.

Of course there will always be dumb women, who cannot distinguish between getting fucked and getting satisfied, but who cares about those?

I never meant for it to be a universal truism.

Yes, I meant to speak for myself. I should have been more clear. I don't think of a man as just his dick.

I don't think of a man as just his dick either. There is a whole range of possibilities between that and "it doesn't matter at all." The false dichotomy is the means by which men vilify women who don't fall into line behind their narrative.

My kudos to you, Shelley. I found you the only woman on this thread, who undertands love making, and who has liberated herself from group think regarding penis size. You loved your fellow with a small cock because he "made something" out of his misfortune. Superior oral skills in your case.

I am only a man, so my opinion does not matter much. But I would posit the following, but that applies only to female connoisseurs (hope I spelled it right), i.e women who are real experts at making love and getting the most out of it for themselves. Like you, Shelly:

(a) cock size does matter
(b) the smaller the cock the better
(c) Why? with a smaller cock the man is compelled to really satisfy a woman, not only fuck her.

Of course there will always be dumb women, who cannot distinguish between getting fucked and getting satisfied, but who cares about those?

I have only read posts from women proclaiming their own preference. None have accused others who don't share that preference of being dumb. What purpose does that serve?

There is no reason that different views can't co-exist. You are the only one here trying to sell a pre-conceived view of pleasure, presuming to know better than others and diminishing those who disagree.

I'm wondering what size of dildo is the most often purchased. I'll bet that it's the big ones.

In our experience we found this to be bang on. My wife admitted her first boyfriend, her one and only before me, was very well endowed. But she said he treated her like crap and was selfish in the sex dept. so she never got anything out of sex before me. Mrs. Screwher's first lover in our hotwife lifestyle was decidedly different. He's a man that knows how to and wants to pleasure a woman. And he's hung like a fuckin horse!! He fucked her brains out!

I guess it makes guys feel better. Yes, just about every girl I know will take a good lover with an average cock over a lousy lover with a big cock. And almost all will take a good lover with a big cock over either of the above.

Wouldn’t it be just so much nicer for guys to believe that all guys with big dicks are selfish lousy lovers? But it’s not true. Some are. And some are great lovers who can reach a place inside your wife that you can never touch and make her squirm with pleasure.

I find it amazing that some guys still can't accept this simple truth. Size does play an important part in a woman's sexual pleasure and fulfillment but it is one of many factors that determine how couples develop their relationships.

I know my wife has had lovers who have reached places inside my wife that I can't and gave her orgasmic pleasure. I was envious but never jealous or threatened as there is so much more in our relationship than the size of my penis.

That’s a good question...

I'm wondering what size of dildo is the most often purchased. I'll bet that it's the big ones.

These results are pretty surprising..

RESULTS:
Popular sex toy distributers offer a variety of product sizes. The length of many vibrators and dildos was sized between 4 and 6 in, and circumference was between 4 and 5 in. However, some companies featured products of a considerably larger size than others.

http://blogs.discovermagazine.com/s...2/16/dimensions-average-sex-toy/#.XFRPfKRMHYU

Now that’s just one site.. I also measured my current favorite. I don’t use a dildo often. I’m in love with the Palm Power, and my Womanizer.

My current favorite dildo is 9”x 5” round. So larger than average..I don’t know if being with an above average man for 18 years had anything to do with my preference. Or having two children has anything to do with it.

So that’s one site.. let’s take a look at another. I mean it’s Seriously Science. That’s sounds so official!! Once again the average seem smaller than I would think.

http://blogs.discovermagazine.com/s...2/16/dimensions-average-sex-toy/#.XFRQfqRMHYV

I also found this handy penis size chart. Once again the results surprised me.
https://www.huffpost.com/entry/penis-size-preference-cha_n_107433

Well that’s what the internet has to offer.

My thoughts are: the best size dildo is the one like the most..

your observations and your research, Scarlett

Thanks a lot for some data points, Scarlett. To me your favorite toys are quite telling: neither the wand nor the womanizer are dildoes; they excite your clit mainly, as I understand their functionality. With the Womanizer doing it in miraculous ways.

And occasionally you like to feel "something big" inside of you. To me it sounds you are an orgasm connoisseur.

OK, only one woman reporting in a "scientific" manner, and that means no proof that getting fucked "thoroughly" is out of favor. But since you bothered to dig up all these facts, maybe you are a somewhat representative woman after all?

These results are pretty surprising..

RESULTS:
Popular sex toy distributers offer a variety of product sizes. The length of many vibrators and dildos was sized between 4 and 6 in, and circumference was between 4 and 5 in. However, some companies featured products of a considerably larger size than others.

http://blogs.discovermagazine.com/s...2/16/dimensions-average-sex-toy/#.XFRPfKRMHYU

Now that’s just one site.. I also measured my current favorite. I don’t use a dildo often. I’m in love with the Palm Power, and my Womanizer.

My current favorite dildo is 9”x 5” round. So larger than average..I don’t know if being with an above average man for 18 years had anything to do with my preference. Or having two children has anything to do with it.

So that’s one site.. let’s take a look at another. I mean it’s Seriously Science. That’s sounds so official!! Once again the average seem smaller than I would think.

http://blogs.discovermagazine.com/s...2/16/dimensions-average-sex-toy/#.XFRQfqRMHYV

I also found this handy penis size chart. Once again the results surprised me.
https://www.huffpost.com/entry/penis-size-preference-cha_n_107433

Well that’s what the internet has to offer.

My thoughts are: the best size dildo is the one like the most..
Interesting results.

Back