Sister-in-Law

I know so many girls who fit your description. And yes, your scenario is a very erotic thing to consider.

My sister in law

Sexy Latina thick with big tits, second one is thicker but still very pretty both dark skinned. Definitely very nice size tits too. I’ve been obsessed with the first one she’s younger but over 18. The other one is a few years older. She’s been in my head for the past three years and I can’t get over her. I want to do everything with her. Fuck her lick her eat her out. Obviously knock her up would be great too. I like to steal her panties when I can and jack off with them.

My (ex) sil remains one of my very best friends. I treasure that.
Your very lucky, when my Sil is around I have to pretend I’m not entertained by her or am really listening to her, but man I’m hanging on every word and taking as many peeks as possible. I’ve always felt this closer connection with her but nothing ever really developed. It could possibly be just me but I felt like she kinda did at one point to.

Revenge sex...

In my first marriage, the ex cheated but we tried to work it out. A few months later when she took a second vacation with the BFF that she was with when she cheated the first time, I knew it was over.

All the stars aligned perfectly, and I was able to fuck her little sis (with the intention of rubbing it in the soon-to-be-ex's face) but I never told her about it. About a year after the divorce she found out and we got to have one heck of a fight.

This thread was hot...it should not be dorment.
That said...One night my SIL was over to pick up some dishes, my wife was gone.She was leaning against the counter writing note - butt sticking out. I quite accidently ran my hand across her ass as I passed by. It was big but firm with a little jiggle. As I walked back the other way I don't know what got into me as I began to caress her rump. Surprisingly she did not stop meA couple of minutes later we were fucking hard. We got dressed just before my wife got home. We never have gotten together again; but there is always hope.

This thread was hot...it should not be dorment.
That said...One night my SIL was over to pick up some dishes, my wife was gone.She was leaning against the counter writing note - butt sticking out. I quite accidently ran my hand across her ass as I passed by. It was big but firm with a little jiggle. As I walked back the other way I don't know what got into me as I began to caress her rump. Surprisingly she did not stop meA couple of minutes later we were fucking hard. We got dressed just before my wife got home. We never have gotten together again; but there is always hope.

Love this story. Have lusted after my sil for years. She teases me but won’t go there.

Your very lucky, when my Sil is around I have to pretend I’m not entertained by her or am really listening to her, but man I’m hanging on every word and taking as many peeks as possible. I’ve always felt this closer connection with her but nothing ever really developed. It could possibly be just me but I felt like she kinda did at one point to.

the same here

In my first marriage, the ex cheated but we tried to work it out. A few months later when she took a second vacation with the BFF that she was with when she cheated the first time, I knew it was over.

All the stars aligned perfectly, and I was able to fuck her little sis (with the intention of rubbing it in the soon-to-be-ex's face) but I never told her about it. About a year after the divorce she found out and we got to have one heck of a fight.

Paybacks a bitch and you divorced her.

Back