Sissy

Status
Not open for further replies.
I dont think so...

I've been working on a sissy story the past couple of days. It's difficult to avoid falling into the mire of cuckold fantasy, but it's still fun! :heart:

Do all sissies desire a cuckold situation? It does seem to naturally go together with sissy crossdressing. đź’‹

Its fun, but that gets U into a 3some, which changes things....again.

I've been working on a sissy story the past couple of days. It's difficult to avoid falling into the mire of cuckold fantasy, but it's still fun! :heart:

Do all sissies desire a cuckold situation? It does seem to naturally go together with sissy crossdressing. đź’‹

I am sure it all depends on the crossdresser. I know for me, my fantasies don't go that way because my wife isn't interested in other men. She has her own bi-curiosity & we flirted with the swinging crowd (Jenna didn't, but my male self did with my wife), but only to find other bi-curious women. While we enjoyed the socializing, we didn't find any couples we were comfortable with. Though we did develop plenty of fuel for our pillow talk.

I imagine it is going to be different experience for each sissy!

So fun...

Out with my T girl last nite; off to the strip club, where we got a girl to give us a couch deal. Cute, petite, 30, never married and no kids. Grinding away on me, and my T girl, (who likes girls too) and I are both allowed to suck on those cute,firm, young tits. U cant make this shit up; got us both stoked for bedroom fun!!!!

T girl thought her bare pussy grazed my arm. It did, but since I have manners, I didnt press my luck. T girl wanted a sniff; such a perv that bitch is!!

Out with my T girl last nite; off to the strip club, where we got a girl to give us a couch deal. Cute, petite, 30, never married and no kids. Grinding away on me, and my T girl, (who likes girls too) and I are both allowed to suck on those cute,firm, young tits. U cant make this shit up; got us both stoked for bedroom fun!!!!

T girl thought her bare pussy grazed my arm. It did, but since I have manners, I didnt press my luck. T girl wanted a sniff; such a perv that bitch is!!

Sounds like quite the hot night!

Mmmmmm, jealous here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back