Singles and Unattached ONLY... Speak up

Welp, my mother had me when she was 18. I'm 31. So figure 16 years older in the state of Vermont. So 47. Ish. Hrm. So half again my age.

Welp, my mother had me when she was 18. I'm 31. So figure 16 years older in the state of Vermont. So 47. Ish. Hrm. So half again my age.

oh goody..
Going by South Carolina standards I could still have driven your mother since you get your permit at 14 there..Lol
(44, btw)

ok, Well, by that, 45 then. Ahhh, want a slightly older man. I can understand that. Well, I am sorry to disappoint.

ok, Well, by that, 45 then. Ahhh, want a slightly older man. I can understand that. Well, I am sorry to disappoint.

you're cute.
I haven't given you the opportunity to disappoint yet.:p

I don't mind as the age difference as long as commitment and compatibility are present.

Good luck!

I'm the same. Age has never mattered much. Fidelity, if promised, is huge though, as is clicking. Like a zipper, we all do better if we find another who fits, who has ins that work with our outs, compatible strengths, weaknesses, likes, dislikes... and like zippers, they don't have to be perfect, or made for us from the start, just be close enough to mesh.

I'm the same. Age has never mattered much. Fidelity, if promised, is huge though, as is clicking. Like a zipper, we all do better if we find another who fits, who has ins that work with our outs, compatible strengths, weaknesses, likes, dislikes... and like zippers, they don't have to be perfect, or made for us from the start, just be close enough to mesh.

Damn that is a good analogy. I will have to use that one. :D

RA, you better keep this one, or I might have to consider him :D

One also has to not be thrown back once caught, if indeed one is caught. RA said I'm no keeper, though, then kind of retracted the statement. xD Hehe. What kind of "kept" are we talking anyway? Hehe.

One also has to not be thrown back once caught, if indeed one is caught. RA said I'm no keeper, though, then kind of retracted the statement. xD Hehe. What kind of "kept" are we talking anyway? Hehe.

I did not say you weren't a keeper..;)
Just don't know you. :p

Finally single but had been alone ina marriage for over 5yrs.
I might be to old but I gotta make up for some lost time somehow:rolleyes:

that would work better if I was a teen, at least in one context, but in others, damned true.

Old enough to tell (sometimes anyway? Maybe? Occasionally?) when prey wants to be chased. xD

Actually, total lie. I'm usually clueless.

*narrows eyes at RA*

*whispers to Shadoleopard* Chase her. Definitely.

Back