Singles and Unattached ONLY... Speak up

Married but just here to tease RA about her "tanked" thread. This thing has been at the top of the personals for weeks now RA. Seems you are not as alone as you thought. lol

well, you know me. Ever the skeptic.

Plus, I may be single, but this thread is certainly not for me. It was a suggestion given how many personals are for "married but looking," "seeking discreet online fling," or 18 year olds who haven't been alive long enough to truly appreciate being single yet.. :D

Hope everyone is enjoying their new found trysts through this thread.

Separated soon to be unattached

Well, let me try to entice you with stories of my victories won in battle. I will regale you with songs and ballads of my great deeds. Lol. I am a 37 y/o athletically built male. I have long blonde hair, blue eyes, and a red beard that is bordering on epic. In short I resemble a Viking or at least what they look like on tv. A little about me: I'm a runner, I'm a reader(mostly sci-fi and fantasy), movies and tv are great as well but my real passion is attending Renaissance faires. If any or all this sounds like an interesting persona hit me up.

Single and need help hanging mirrors and paintings! :rolleyes:

and, sleeping alone... don't let me forget that! ;)

Well, let me try to entice you with stories of my victories won in battle. I will regale you with songs and ballads of my great deeds. Lol. I am a 37 y/o athletically built male. I have long blonde hair, blue eyes, and a red beard that is bordering on epic. In short I resemble a Viking or at least what they look like on tv. A little about me: I'm a runner, I'm a reader(mostly sci-fi and fantasy), movies and tv are great as well but my real passion is attending Renaissance faires. If any or all this sounds like an interesting persona hit me up.

I think I love you... well, maybe it's just lust ... But what the hell. Regale me with songs and ballads of your great deeds...

Back