Silliest questions you've been asked

When talking to a new client on the phone in another state back years ago, she asked where I was located and I told her Texas. She said, "Wow, what a coincidence. My sister lives in Texas. Her name is Xxxx Xxxx. Do you know her?"🤪

Someone actually asked me about the “carpet matching the drapes,” using that tired cliche terminology. Talk about making sure you never find out.

There are plenty of guys who use Grecian formula, but how many of them dye their pubes? Which is why you never hear women asking men that question.

Where do you want it? Referring to the moment I consent to giving over my body for anal sex.

I posted a picture of some of my books and mentioned that I own approximately 2,000 books. Someone asked me if I like to read. I mean, my books are not there to use as tinder, so... :ROFLMAO:

A so-called contractor asked me how to keep the drywall from falling off the walls.

From the CEO of the company I used to work for: "Now which button do I click to get to my email?"

Said in an online sex game by a guy I'd never met before: "Can I rape you?"
Apart from being seriously creepy, it's also very silly if you think about it :)

I had a supervisor that would ask occasionally, "Would you like to come in and work on your day off?" I would respond, "The answer to that question is always going to be no."

How’s your time on this dating app been so far?

Look, I’m here to date you and get to know you, not review this stupid app. Are you really interested in dating me or are you an employee of the app catfishing me?

What, you have crypto for sale too? How about taking this debt to the Brooklyn Bridge off my hands first?

I recommended ear drop for a patient.
"Will they come out the other ear?"

Maybe for you baby
A doctor recommended ear (cleaning) drops for me once. The canal was swollen and they said there was wax in the way preventing them from examining my ear, so they gave me peroxide to get the wax out for another try at the exam in a couple of days.

The peroxide loosened some wax and it came out, but I wasn't convinced that it was all of it, so the next day I put the drops in there again, and they came out the other side.

Of my perforated eardrum.

Peroxide doesn't belong inside your head, dripping into the back of your nose. So wrong. So, so wrong.

A doctor recommended ear (cleaning) drops for me once. The canal was swollen and they said there was wax in the way preventing them from examining my ear, so they gave me peroxide to get the wax out for another try at the exam in a couple of days.

The peroxide loosened some wax and it came out, but I wasn't convinced that it was all of it, so the next day I put the drops in there again, and they came out the other side.

Of my perforated eardrum.

Peroxide doesn't belong inside your head, dripping into the back of your nose. So wrong. So, so wrong.
Ouch
Poor baby

I give tours of a decommissioned mine. In the tunnel we've put up photos of Welsh coal miners from 150 years ago when the coal mines in the region were active. They all have these great big Welsh Victorian mustaches.

Coincidentally, I also have a big handlebar mustache. Kids on school trips have asked me on multiple occasions, "Are you in the picture?"

Back