Silliest questions you've been asked

Today's one was how to make a box mix cake.

Reminds me of the episode where Kelly (pronounced Kelleeeeeee) Bundy was trying to make Jello. She put the unopened box in the bowl and poured hot water over it.

i said, "i've been trying to remember mariah carey's name all morning and now, all of a sudden, it just popped into my head."
the response......"so, what is it?"

i said, "i've been trying to remember mariah carey's name all morning and now, all of a sudden, it just popped into my head."
the response......"so, what is it?"

If I may play devil's advocate, I would have assumed that you were referring to her birth name rather than her stage name. Not being a fan I don't know if they're one in the same.

As I was loading my purchases onto the checkout conveyor at Wal Mart, the person behind me pointed at one item an asked, "did you get that here?"

I told him no, "I got it it at K Mart, but I don't have a K Mart card, so I'm paying for it here."

Last edited:
"Do you fuck your students?"

No, I do not.
I'm early retired Art professor and i do not fuck my students. But some months ago my wife searched coupls for swapping. Accidentally my wife find one couple husband and wife both are my past ( ex ) students. My wife didn't meet them before so they are not recognized each others...

Finally we engaged in wife swapping with my students

My oldest right in front of a waitress at my former favorite place to have breakfast:

"Mommy, why are her boobs so much bigger than yours?"

Duh, because God hates me :rolleyes:

(I really shouldn't have said that!)

"Maybe that's because we never go to church. Can we start going to church, mommy? Because I want big ones. Really big ones!"

Ugh.
That's happened with my wife before her marriage. My BIL frequently asked my wife why your breasts are very small than our mother and neighbor aunty. He find some big round objects and aske his sister to put this object inside her blouse so her breasts look bigger.

Do you like hearing that question?
Can I suck your cock? Yes. Sounds enthusiastic and passionate like you would love to have me in your mouth
Do you want a blowjob? Eh. Feels like I'm getting a consolation prize. Like you don't sound like you want to do it but, you're going to because obviously I do

Someone asked me if I think I may be an extraterrestrial. According to this person, people who are asexual and/or autistic are "most likely" ET. You just cannot make this stuff up.
I guess I'm extraterrestrial then because I'm autistic.

Blow jobs are for teenagers and college kids.

When I look at my man and ask if I can suck his cock he knows I want it. And I will be relaxed, thorough and bring him full pleasure before I ask him to please cum in my mouth.

And it's not over there. His cock slowly leaving my mouth as his hot cum fills the cavity.
Swirling his cum around my mouth and his cock until I have encouraged the last drop to fall.

Then slowly releasing him before I consume the amazing cream he left for me.

All the while making sure he sees the lust in my eyes and the smile on my lips parted around his cock.

May I suck your cock?

When I look at my man and ask if I can suck his cock he knows I want it. And I will be relaxed, thorough and bring him full pleasure before I ask him to please cum in my mouth.

And it's not over there. His cock slowly leaving my mouth as his hot cum fills the cavity.
Swirling his cum around my mouth and his cock until I have encouraged the last drop to fall.

All the while making sure he sees the lust in my eyes and the smile on my lips parted around his cock.

May I suck your cock?
Oh My GOD Yeah!

May I suck your cock?
Yes i wish, you suck my cock. But i know it will never possible

The silliest question I ever heard wasn't asked of me, but my Sister who was spending the weekend in New York City.

She had been shopping in the merchandise store of a Famous TV channel, and was spending so much that the female sales assistant offered to sign her up for a store card. My sister refused, saying that she came from Scotland and wasn't a regular visitor to the City.

The sales assistant was persistent, explaining that the card could also be used for online shopping...

Then she seemed to have a thought, before asking, "Oh... Do you have internet in Scotland?"

My sister couldn't reply as she went into a fit of laughter at the question!

Later, when she returned home and told me about her experience, I told her that she should have replied:

"YES! Apart from inventing the Macadam road, the pneumatic tyre, the telephone, the television and cloning the first mammal in the world, we dumb Scots occasionally find time to surf the Web!"

Back