Sienna's Erotic Lounge

Status
Not open for further replies.
That makes sense Sienna and yes perfume is a good thing ;)

That's one of the reasons I love showers so much, I love having sex in the shower anytime but when things are messy then it's that much better in the shower plus I do have a thing for water and being naked.

Thing for water? ;) Like Rob for instance? ;) :D

In a way we can be quite dual thinking regarding our sexual hygiene situation twist. With lovers we know and trust, we feel quite confident about our smelly discharges (as long as they are not infected of course!) and then in public with strangers, we don't want them to be noticed...

Thank heavens for PERFUME :D :kiss:

d shower in swingrs club lol

Thank you Milly. I'm glad you like em, and I hope you are getting a little warmer and wetter

tumblr_ledgx3I6UE1qb2xc8o1_500.jpg

yes for sure

I agree Rob... I think our visitor Milly is quite the naughty sappho like myself ;)

Sienna I think you just seem to attract the naughtiest fiends around :D
if Milly is as naughty as you think then I look forward seeing what's in store here

Just be yourself Milly - and if you are naughty then all the better!
If you like, post a few pics that turn you on. I for one would love to see what gets you aroused :)

atm, I would say play with Sienna and I'll watch and stroke. Later we can try something else ;)

*...I gaze into Milly's eyes has she looks at me :) My hand moving further along her warm thigh, underneath her skirt, feeling the smoothness of her skin...*

Hello all, just got back from clubbing....drunk post to wish everyone well....

Hi AFM :) Welcome ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back