Sienna's Erotic Lounge

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey there Sienna! What a nice day it was today! It put me in a great mood for sure :)

Here's a few things on my mind
tumblr_m2e8l7OSJ41r6yt0uo1_500.jpg

tumblr_lxypnbFuE41r6yt0uo1_500.jpg

tumblr_lx00cuas091r6yt0uo1_500.jpg

naked is better because you get to feel the hot skin on skin but the change of pace of leaving clothes on can be exciting too. Kind of like a forbidden office encounter, oh wait I wrote about that once :devil:

Hey there Sienna! What a nice day it was today! It put me in a great mood for sure :)

((( Rob ))) :kiss::)

Nice pictures Rob, thank you for sharing. You are definitely one of us ;) :D

Hi Rob, things are good and you? Thanks for the photos btw, very nice.

The 'wet' image theme took hold :)

I am doing well. What a great day it was! The beautiful weather definitely put me in a good mood. Seeing all the ladies in skimpy clothing is a nice, welcome change :devil:

The 'wet' image theme took hold :)

I am doing well. What a great day it was! The beautiful weather definitely put me in a good mood. Seeing all the ladies in skimpy clothing is a nice, welcome change :devil:

wet is good when it comes to women for sure. I do like the warmer weather for the same reasons.

Clothes on for you Sienna

I know it's not the same since there are 4 of them but the idea is still the same

914_1000.jpg

masonstormashliorionteachervsstudent1.jpg

Mmm... I like this one ;)

OMG twist... you are so turning me on with these pictures ;) I can actually smell sex in my room again, but it isn't me this time. I've showered:eek:

:kiss: :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back