Sienna's Erotic Lounge

Status
Not open for further replies.
masonstormashliorionteachervsstudent1.jpg

Mmm... I like this one ;)

OMG twist... you are so turning me on with these pictures ;) I can actually smell sex in my room again, but it isn't me this time. I've showered:eek:

:kiss: :D

I like that one too obviously ;)

well if it isn't you then who is it? Besides just because you took a shower doesn't mean you aren't still leaving a sex smell my dear ;)

You had better dip a finger in and see if you're wet :devil:

I like that one too obviously ;)

well if it isn't you then who is it? Besides just because you took a shower doesn't mean you aren't still leaving a sex smell my dear ;)

You had better dip a finger in and see if you're wet :devil:

*...puts my finger down my panties and underneath... hears that tell tale squishy sound between my inner lips...*

Mmm... now that does mean something...

*...sniffs my finger... then tastes...*

Yes, it is me :D Must be that time of month, but I'm on an implant and don't have periods... but, the hormones still kick in I suppose :D :kiss:

*...puts my finger down my panties and underneath... hears that tell tale squishy sound between my inner lips...*

Mmm... now that does mean something...

*...sniffs my finger... then tastes...*

Yes, it is me :D Must be that time of month, but I'm on an implant and don't have periods... but, the hormones still kick in I suppose :D :kiss:

mmm, well now aren't I the smart one then ;)

would love a taste just for comparison sake of course :devil:

mmm, well now aren't I the smart one then ;)

would love a taste just for comparison sake of course :devil:

I think you MEN are so lucky :) You don't have periods and you don't have to worry like we do about staying fresh all day. Unfortunately nature gave us the raw deal in one sense, but... we grow and carry our babies for nine months ;)

I think this is a repost but damn she's hot!

tumblr_m2cbl1D9Md1r49meho1_500.gif

tumblr_m2amqiufwz1r8sefzo1_500.gif

Very hot posts Twist - the bathtub gif is really great. ;) You know how to keep people aroused here.

You know, some of the gifs out there don't do much for me - they can be jumpy or bad quality, But that one is sweet!

I think you MEN are so lucky :) You don't have periods and you don't have to worry like we do about staying fresh all day. Unfortunately nature gave us the raw deal in one sense, but... we grow and carry our babies for nine months ;)

we also can't just slip a finger inside us like you can and rub yourself to orgasm as easily as you can. Ours takes more effort and doesn't have built in wetness like you do. Pluses and minus on both sides. Plus you have breasts and nipples to play with :kiss:

you have great tits.. and get multiple orgasms !

checks and balances!

Very hot posts Twist - the bathtub gif is really great. ;) You know how to keep people aroused here.

You know, some of the gifs out there don't do much for me - they can be jumpy or bad quality, But that one is sweet!

Thanks Rob, I agree on the gifs and I like the more erotic ones over some of the others that are out there.

I love her expression as well as the slowness of how she's masturbating.

we also can't just slip a finger inside us like you can and rub yourself to orgasm as easily as you can. Ours takes more effort and doesn't have built in wetness like you do. Pluses and minus on both sides. Plus you have breasts and nipples to play with :kiss:

you have great tits.. and get multiple orgasms !

checks and balances!

Oh yes... sorry VIPER and twist my loves, I forgot about those :D :kiss:

But... I know twist hates these and so do I... but, if we didn't use them you might be encouraged to think... Ewwwwwwwwww... no way!!!

panty-liner-pl11-330.jpg

Oh yes... sorry VIPER and twist my loves, I forgot about those :D :kiss:

But... I know twist hates these and so do I... but, if we didn't use them you might be encouraged to think... Ewwwwwwwwww... no way!!!

panty-liner-pl11-330.jpg

it takes more than that to turn me off :devil:

it takes more than that to turn me off :devil:

In a way we can be quite dual thinking regarding our sexual hygiene situation twist. With lovers we know and trust, we feel quite confident about our smelly discharges (as long as they are not infected of course!) and then in public with strangers, we don't want them to be noticed...

Thank heavens for PERFUME :D :kiss:

In a way we can be quite dual thinking regarding our sexual hygiene situation twist. With lovers we know and trust, we feel quite confident about our smelly discharges (as long as they are not infected of course!) and then in public with strangers, we don't want them to be noticed...

Thank heavens for PERFUME :D :kiss:

That makes sense Sienna and yes perfume is a good thing ;)

That's one of the reasons I love showers so much, I love having sex in the shower anytime but when things are messy then it's that much better in the shower plus I do have a thing for water and being naked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back