shy asian girl peeking in

mrun: Thanks for saying that I look good in orange. There's another top, yellow this time, which I'm sure all of you will like, because it's very "peaky". lol It's an old pic. You guys just have to be patient. ;) On another note, I can even resize my pics now on Irfanview, thanks to Yang4yin's very detailed instructions. I am soo happy for that! :D

bunangexile: Thanks for dropping by!

ManFrance: I'm glad you're here again. Bon soir! I have another pic with of ur fave photo, this time it's showing what I was wearing down. Watch out for it. ;)

SamFrench: Thanks for the visit!

Reggie: Well, I "might" be convinced to keep them longer, but they won't stay here forever. :(

Last edited:
mrun: Thanks for saying that I look good in orange. There's another top, yellow this time, which I'm sure all of you will like, because it's very "peaky". lol It's an old pic. You guys just have to be patient. ;) On another note, I can even resize my pics now on Irfanview, thanks to Yang4yin's very detailed instructions. I am soo happy for that! :D

I'll just pull up my chair again and be very patient :D

salut shiagirl it is sad that one day this will end .
we are just getting to know each other , but i will enjoy it while it lasts

Manfrance: Oui, monsieur. Well, I will give warning when (maybe two days before) when I will take my pics down. Until then, enjoy the pics. I will take them down, but I'll be back in a new thread with Malia and Tobius, maybe for a limited time too. :)

mandbc & mrun: for your patience, here are more pics. ;)

I was inspired to write poems today. Here's another one:

Now I'm wearing a thong
But it won't be long
Until the pics in this thread
Will all go to bed. ;)

These pics are from requests. The feet pics were requested by Fflow, the peek-skirt by SirVictor. Hope you like them. Let me know what you think. I'm off for now, but will be back later. :)

Last edited:
My 2 Cents

Just wanted to say that your pix are some of the hottest going right now on lit. You're legs are smoking. Can't wait to see more! Thanks.

attachment.php

Love the hint of your tan-lines that we have had a few peaks at thus far.

Da Bom!

These pics are from requests. The feet pics were requested by Fflow. Hope you like them. Let me know what you think. I'm off for now, but will be back later. :)

attachment.php

attachment.php

Damn! These are great! Thanks so much for thinking of me.

I love that ankle bracelet. That's super sexy!

You da bom, baby!

Hello ShaiGirl
You are a sweet little hot sensual tease that im enjoying immensly. its so nice to have you here. welcome

My Poem to ShaiGirl:

I'm loving your peeks & the beauty they show
Its really a shame that soon they will go
While they are here we all will enjoy
The luckiest guy soon will be ShaiBoy

(sorry if thats awful I'm creative although not really a poem guy)

Ur so hot, cute and sexy!!

Thanks for the compliments, mandbc!

Just wanted to say that your pix are some of the hottest going right now on lit. You're legs are smoking. Can't wait to see more! Thanks.

Wow. To say that my pics are some of the hottest is too much; after all, they're not nudes. As for my legs, I will try to post more before I take them down.

Love the hint of your tan-lines that we have had a few peaks at thus far.

Thanks thedark! I think I wasn't able to thank you for your words the first time around.

Damn! These are great! Thanks so much for thinking of me.

I love that ankle bracelet. That's super sexy!

You da bom, baby!

Thanks Fflow. I tried to be creative on how to show you my feet. lol As for the bracelet, it's not really a bracelet. It's a bead chain, around 4 ft long, which can be used as an accessory however which way. If you looked at my pic in the heels thread (link on the index), there's more where that came from.

You are a sweet little hot sensual tease that im enjoying immensly. its so nice to have you here. welcome

Thanks for the welcome and the kind words. I will be removing my pics soon, so enjoy them for the time being.

Now I really want to give you that foot massage ;)

I think pink is rapidly becoming my favorite color on you.

I would like the foot massage too, but I think we'll have time & distance problems. lol
Well, what's your favorite color on me, then? You said I looked good in orange, and now you say you like me in pink. I thought only women were fickle! lol

My Poem to ShaiGirl:
(sorry if thats awful I'm creative although not really a poem guy)

Now this is so sweet that I felt compelled to answer with a poem of my own:

Enjoy the pics while they last
Soon they will be a thing of the past
I will fade into obscurity
And become a distant memory. :)

And Reggie, your poem wasn't awful. It was very nice. I truly appreciate the effort.
As I have said before, I like men who can spin words into lovely yarns, whether in prose or poetry. But I appreciate simple comments too!

As to what drove me to post here, believe it or not, I have self-esteem issues. I have always been discontented with my figure, specifically my boobs and my butt. I have always considered them to be too small. These postings have been a sort of therapy or release.

Some of my pics are a few months old, they were taken for a certain "someone". To "someone", if you're reading this, you know who you are. Take care always.

Last edited:
Now, I have posted pics of me in yellow, orange, red, black, violet, light pink and dark pink. Which color looks best on me, or which one is your fave? Let me know what you think. I'll be interested in your answers. :)

I would like the foot massage too, but I think we'll have time & distance problems. lol
Well, what's your favorite color on me, then? You said I looked good in orange, and now you say you like me in pink. I thought only women were fickle! lol

So true, time and distance are an issue. However, we always have imagination ;)
I could take the easy way out, and say you look good in any color (which you do). However, if you're going to make me choose just one lol, I'll go with pink (both light and dark).

And Reggie, your poem wasn't awful. It was very nice. I truly appreciate the effort.

Ty for the kind words ShaiGirl. I aim to please so I'll try a encore performance.

:rose:
I hope this thread has helped your self esteem
To myself & other guys here your body is a dream
Your "little ones" are sexy, your legs are perfection
When you end this we will all be awaiting your photo resurrection
:rose:

Nice to come home from work to such beauty. You are as stunning and as sexy as ever. I loved how in the first orange shirt pic you can just sneak a peek at what I am sure are simple luscious nipples.

Also it saddens me to know you will be leaving :(

:kiss::rose::kiss::rose:

So true, time and distance are an issue. However, we always have imagination ;)
I could take the easy way out, and say you look good in any color (which you do). However, if you're going to make me choose just one lol, I'll go with pink (both light and dark).

Well, don't let your imagination run away too much, then. :D As for saying that I look good in any color, thanks! However, with I must commend you too on choosing pink as your fave. I like pink too, but then, I like other colors too. It really depends on my mood. lol

Ty for the kind words ShaiGirl. I aim to please so I'll try a encore performance.

Thanks again for the poem, Reggie. Your second one was even better than the first. I can't answer back with a poem at this time of day, my mind's not up to it. lol

Nice to come home from work to such beauty. You are as stunning and as sexy as ever. Also it saddens me to know you will be leaving :(

I'm glad I was able to give a little joy to your day. :) Well, as for leaving, I meant for this thread to be temporary. I had a few old pics that I could share, then took a few new ones as requests.

Beautiful pictures.
I'm looking forward to seeing more...

Thanks for the visit, wisoxguy. There are still a few more, so stay tuned. Until Saturday, that is.

Hello shaigirl
I trust you have reuilt your self confidence. Your boobs and butt look might fine to me...the glimpses that I have had. Thank you for sharing with us...I hope all goes well for your future.

I wuld like to request some pics of your hand resting on your inner thigh up high and also fingers strategically placed inside and out of your panties.

I hope you are able to follow through..have fun.

Ciao D

My fave color

would have to be the Orange. Oh..that is SOOOO hot!

I'm glad I was able to give a little joy to your day. :) Well, as for leaving, I meant for this thread to be temporary. I had a few old pics that I could share, then took a few new ones as requests.

I understand, and I do respect that, but it still saddens me that it is temporary. I will enjoy it while it is here. I hope you may stay longer, but I know and respect your choice.

Hope you are doing well and taking care.

Hugs, Licks and Kisses
:rose: x 13

Back