Why it's better to be Canadian than American.

Great self insight...that is EXACTLY what I think of you....and every time you post, I prove it....*chuckles* However you could "wake up and smell the coffee", but you purposely choose not to.....
you have a good opinion of yourself, em...

you woke moo-ers have a good opinion of yourself, em...
Is there a problem with a person being educated and knowledgeable about world affairs, disproving with facts, what others who fail to properly educate themselves about the subject matter claim?

Is there a problem with a person being educated and knowledgeable about world affairs, disproving with facts, what others who fail to properly educate themselves about the subject matter claim?
you actually think of yourself as being knowledgeable and educated, em.....
wow.

you actually think of yourself as being knowledgeable and educated, em.....
wow.
I don’t “think”, I am educated and knowledgeable. That is the difference between what I post, and what you post.
Now, you claimed JT is becoming authoritarian, and is a buddy/follower of Blair.
Put your “facts” in evidence to back that up.
I have already put into evidence that JT cannot be via how our system of government works, but I do look forward to laughing at your rebuttal attempt.

I don’t “think”, I am educated and knowledgeable. That is the difference between what I post, and what you post.
Now, you claimed JT is becoming authoritarian, and is a buddy/follower of Blair.
Put your “facts” in evidence to back that up.
I have already put into evidence that JT cannot be via how our system of government works, but I do look forward to laughing at your rebuttal attempt.

derp.

Most people suck and don’t travel. Finished off Maine, New Hampshire and Vermont last summer and Arkansas In September. Now I never have to visit 42 of the 50 ever again.

Most people suck and don’t travel. Finished off Maine, New Hampshire and Vermont last summer and Arkansas In September. Now I never have to visit 42 of the 50 ever again.
I go where the ultra or marathon races take me.

Canada's health care is, well lets say that America had better health care in 1950

U.S. health care system - “envy of the world”? not in Canada!​

• As members of Congress return to their states and districts to debate the merits of the Democrats' proposals for health care reform, critics of the proposals may repeat the phrase used by some Republicans, newspaper editorials and bloggers that 'the American health care system is the envy of the world."​

• If so, they should read the results of a recent Harris/Decima poll in Canada that found a 10-to-1 majority of Canadians believed their system was "superior" to the U.S. system. They might also note that a 70% majority of Canadians thought their system was "performing well"; and that a majority favored an expansion of public sector health care (i.e., "government-run" health care in the current debate) over private sector health care.

These are some of the results of a recent Harris/Decima telephone survey conducted between June 4 and 8, 2009 by Harris/Decima among 1,000 Canadian adults.

The main findings were:
    • A 70% majority of Canadians thought their system was performing either "very well (12%) or "fairly well" (58%). Only 28% thought it was performing "not well at all" (9%) or "not that well" (19%).
    • Most people (55%) favored an expansion of the public sector. Just over a quarter (27%) of Canadians thought that the Canadian system had got the balance between public and private sector health care right. Only 12% favored a tilt towards the private sector.
    • https://www.news-medical.net/news/2...-system-envy-of-the-world-not-in-Canada!.aspx

I really doubt, Trudeau and Tony Blair ever met. As for being from the same "school of political thought". Nope.

All JT did was borrow the "deliverology dude" from Tony's cabinet, since he kind of thought deliverology worked out for McGuinty.

Perhaps you should ditch youtube. The ideas you come up with after visiting the site are for the most part off target, or just outright wrong.

Currently Canada is operating under a Minority Parliament. Perhaps you should read up and learn what that is....

Fuzzy1975 aka Emerson40 non-stalker-iish alt,
I consider you to be an intellectual lightweight. And you see me as stupid&uneducated too
But let's set our dicks-measuring contest aside, we're both driven by similar ethics.

Please give us more insider info about Trudeau. After all, we all read flawed media
Laypeople around me trully despise Jacinda Adern &Justin Trudeau
They consider them to be woke-bullshit corporate sellouts who are now gutting farmers' livelihoods.
just like in France and Denmark. India too, but that advocate Vandana Shiva got them out of it

Last edited:
Fuzzy1975 aka Emerson40 non-stalker-iish alt,
I consider you to be an intellectual lightweight. And you see me as stupid&uneducated too
But let's set our dicks-measuring contest aside, we're both driven by similar ethics.

Please give us more insider info about Trudeau. After all, we all read flawed media
Laypeople around me trully despise Jacinda Adern &Justin Trudeau
They consider them to be woke-bullshit corporate sellouts who are now gutting farmers' livelihoods.
just like in France and Denmark. India too, but that advocate Vandana Shiva got them out of it
So, you still have no facts to back up your original assertions. Colour me surprised *chuckles*

Fake Canadians.

i’m the only real one here.

Is there anything lower than an american pretending to be canadian?

I don’t know if it’s been mentioned, but internet poker is legal in Canada.
Consenting, mature, adults cannot play a game of skill for money in most of the, so called, land of the free.

I think you’re the first to mention that.

Yeah, that whole “land of the free” thing is a Big Lie.

Canadians live about 3 years longer than Americans, we have free health care for all, we have a higher standard of education, university costs less, it’s friendlier, more diverse, safer, cleaner environment… a much better place to live in every way than the USA.

Back