hope to see more,
your lovely legs, if possible please:)

Thomas...

Thanks Thomas! That was sweet. Here's my reply:

My walkers are here
They walked far and near
I am again in shorts
After drinking a glass of port. :)

Thanks to koalabear for resizing these pics.

Last edited:
So seductive and so sexy. You are amazningly beautiful. You have such a delightful and attractive body. I look forward to sharing more with you.

I agree, we'll just have to work out some scheduling... and distance... problems lol. Though if I could I would be there now massaging your feet and caressing your body.

:kiss::kiss:
:rose: x 13

Lovely pics..and welcome...hope to see more :)

Thanks for the welcome. Yes, I will be posting more. I found some buried pics in my hard disk. lol

Very Lovely in black Shai ;) Thanks for Sharing Doll :kiss::kiss:

You're welcome. Thanks for the compliments too!

Oh I think you look pretty good in your underwear too ShaiGirl ;)

I'm glad you think so, HMS. I posted a pic in your heels thread too.

Provacative and sexy, please continue!!

Thanks for the nice words. I will continue to post for the time being. lol

ShaiGirl,

They may be "simple" and "clothed", but each pixel in every one of your pictures oozes such eroticism that I am at a loss of words for describing it.

And yes, I've also become a member of your lips fan club. ;)

Thanks for appreciating my clothed pics, and my lips! I'm gonna say this to everyone: no nudes for me, so don't expect me to bare all, because I won't!

I agree, we'll just have to work out some scheduling... and distance... problems lol. Though if I could I would be there now massaging your feet and caressing your body.

Why hello there, Shyguy. I didn't expect to see you at this time. :) We do have scheduling and distance problems. lol

Why hello there, Shyguy. I didn't expect to see you at this time. :) We do have scheduling and distance problems. lol

Yeah, but for you they'd be problems to definitely work on. Though for now I will settle with sharing on here, and as much as you would like. You are so beautiful and so sweet and so sexy and I will continue to make sure you know it.

Hugs and Kisses
:rose: x 13

Hi,

I'm just testing the waters here. Old story - lurked here but never posted. As my name says, I'm shy, and my pics are a bit tame. Check them out and lemme know what you think. If the response is good, I will be encouraged to post more. ;)

Pics are on pages 1, 3, 4, 6, 7, 9, 10 & 11.

As of 24 Sept:

Thanks for all the wonderful feedback and compliments re: my thread. Please don't PM me with lewd propositions, or requests for chat, cyber or phone sex.

Index of pics created. Many thanks to mrunlucky76 for the code! :) The peek series are new.

Cleavage
Cleavage 1
Cleavage 2
Cleavage black
Cleavage yellow 1
Cleavage yellow 2

Legs
Miniskirt 1
Miniskirt 2

Nighties
Black:
Black nightie 1
Black nightie 2
Black nightie 3

Violet:
Violet nightie 1
Violet nightie 2
Violet nightie 3
Violet nightie 4
Violet nightie 5

Party
Party 1
Party 2
Party 3
Party 4

Pink top
Pink top 1
Pink top 2

Shorts
Shorts 1
Shorts 2

Peek
Peek-Shorts 1
Peek-Shorts 1

Glad I peeked in as well, haven't been on in forever! You're a beauty!! :rose:

pics look wonderful....look forward to seeing more....

thx...

Looks like even Asian girls get tan lines. I like.

Hi Leo, glad to see you again. Yeah, I also get tan lines. I just have more melanin, so I don't burn easily. lol

pics look wonderful....look forward to seeing more....

thx...

Thanks for the compliment. Glad you dropped by.

Glad I peeked in as well, haven't been on in forever! You're a beauty!! :rose:

Thanks for peeking in, then!

Methinks Shai's hard drive needs to be emptied! :devil:

Be patient. My hard drive is being unburied right now. lol

Yeah, but for you they'd be problems to definitely work on. Though for now I will settle with sharing on here, and as much as you would like. You are so beautiful and so sweet and so sexy and I will continue to make sure you know it.

Thanks for the visit, shyguy! :)

Okay.. unburied some pics from my computer. You'll know that they are old, if I don't have tan lines. My newer pics have them, because they're still visible now. I did some swimming in the summer. :)

Here's a little poem for everyone:

I aim to please
But also to tease
Thus I give a small peek
To my upper peaks.

Hope you like them. Let me know what you think! ;) Btw, my pics are here for a limited time only, so enjoy them while they last! I'll be taking them down soon, and fade into obscurity. lol

Last edited:
Why? Please elucidate!

I will fade into my humdrum self again, and go back to being a lurker. lol
Btw, Fflow, I took some shots of my feet, as per your request. I'll be posting them before I log off. :)

Hope you like them. Let me know what you think! ;) Btw, my pics are here for a limited time only, so enjoy them while they last! I'll be taking them down soon, and fade into obscurity. lol

Well we are certainly enjoying them, but hopefully we will be able to convince you to be a non-lurker cuz I know I'm loving this thread & many others seem to be as well.

Hi mrun! Thanks for the visit, and the techie help. I even know how to add to the index now! lol

Yay! lol. It was my pleasure :) The new pictures are very sexy. Orange is a great color on you.

Awww, that sucks :(

hi shaiGirl good to see you got your pics sorted , and yes your french is good .
I slept like a baby last nigth nothing but good dreams, I will call back latergood thrend

Back