Ekserb

Flooding at Indian Lake State Forest. This bench is normally 40 feet from the edge of the lake, but after some very heavy rains, the bench and all of the trails around the lake were under water.

Looks like our downtown area, it was flooded off and on all summer. The city dock wasn't visible at all.

These are all wonderful Ekserb, the trees are magnificent! :heart:

I don't get it. When we moved into this house three years ago, our first Halloween was crazy; we must have served fifty trick-or-treaters. Last year was a little less, but this year was just sad. Only five or six groups came through.

And here I was all dressed up to greet them:
i-HfnQfxP-L.jpg

I sweat my ass off for two hours in that plastic rain suit ... waiting behind a dark tarp to start the engine and chase little kids across the yard.

Now, the few that did come by got a show, and three of them returned the favor by screaming and crying. Most of the chaperones thought it was great, but one of them was just as big a pussy as his kid and I don't think he appreciated my efforts.

I received a PM today from someone I’ve never heard from. Completely out of the blue. It read simply, “How are you!” (Yes. It ended with an exclamation mark.) So my reaction was, “Three words? That’s how you’re going to start? You can do better.” A few hours later I get an ugly response from this person: “Love your cock but after that see ya[.]” (Of course I added the period.)

WTF? What is wrong with people?

By the way, this totally smells like a man masquerading as a woman. Just sayin’.

I watched a tutorial on how to do this type of lighting setup and decided I needed to try it myself.

Pretty simple setup: One light to one side of the model; a white card hanging behind the model and opposite the light; make sure the background is far enough away that there is minimal spill of light (to make sure the shadows are very dark); and a little post production to get the whites and blacks completely white and black.

i-hXJxPqh-XL.jpg

i-jd8jxrK-XL.jpg

They're striking photos Ekserb, I love how crisp they are.........Merry Christmas! :heart:

They're striking photos Ekserb, I love how crisp they are.........Merry Christmas! :heart:

One of the benefits of using a studio strobe is there is almost no discernible motion blur, so they always come out nice and sharp.

Thanks and Merry Festivus to you! 😉🎉

Last edited:
Ahne contacted me about a year ago to hire me for some sexy photos for her then-boyfriend, but we never managed to set up a date for the session (I think she chickened out). Well, just before the Covid lockdown, she sent me another email and this time she was interested in starting her own modeling portfolio. After several months of back and forth and wondering when would be too soon to work together during the pandemic, we finally scheduled a shoot.

We met in Leesburg and eventually ended up at an abandoned building on a canal off Lake Eustis in Tavares. There are a bunch of great backgrounds there and good lighting in the afternoon sun.

We're both very happy with the photos and we are already looking forward to the next shoot.

i-wsdhWKz-L.jpg

i-hHDSpdp-L.jpg

i-MLXDpjj-L.jpg

i-hJ7C33Q-L.jpg

i-QK3Xtbv-L.jpg

i-fGdCgSn-L.jpg

You may remember I was asked to shoot a movie for a local independent production. The history of the production has been ... indistinct. We may finally see a script soon, and the other night I shot a few stills for the movie poster. (Seems a little premature to me, but whatever.) Here's what they did with the image I produced:

i-MHHjF3P-XL.jpg

Walking around in the woods the other day and found this rather large banana spider

i-zvSVphb-L.jpg

NOTICE: As of January 2021, I've closed the hosting account where most of the images on this thread were being shared from. As a result, those links no longer work and the photos won't be viewable. I apologize for the inconvenience.

Back