what is the moment of a disciplinary spanking you consider the most erotic and why?

MontagnesEstatiques

Lover of life
Assuming all of these phases of a disciplinary/punishment spanking happen in a story/scenario, which one carries the most erotic intensity for you? Obviously the specific circumstances matter, but just think in general terms.

1. the announcement that the offense is going to punished with a spanking
2. the wait for the spanking to begin
3. the undressing
4. getting into position
5. waiting for the first strike in position
6. the first strike
7. the moment right before tears become unrestrainable
8. the moment the dam of tears bursts
9. the last strike
10. other?

Assuming all of these phases of a disciplinary/punishment spanking happen in a story/scenario, which one carries the most erotic intensity for you? Obviously the specific circumstances matter, but just think in general terms.

1. the announcement that the offense is going to punished with a spanking
2. the wait for the spanking to begin
3. the undressing
4. getting into position
6. the first strike
7. the moment right before tears become unrestrainable
8. the moment the dam of tears bursts
9. the last strike
10. other?
If I'm the spanker, it's her getting into position. If I'm the spankee, it's when I begin to cum from the spanking.

If it is a true disciplinary/punishment spanking, it is wondering of where the strike will hit and how hard. The strength of the hit will tell how bad the offense was taken by the Spanker.

As the spanker using over the knee and hand, when the sub has an obvious orgasm, then body goes limp and gives up resisting

I get spanked a lot and hard on request, it's humiliating if I've been bold.

10, Pulling her across my knee, hiking up her skirt and pulling her panties down below her firm butt.

I like when she gives bratty sass and resists slightly.

Then 6 and she cries out in pain, shock and pleasure.

None, if I happen to believe it has anything to do with real discipline. Play? Sure, bring it on! Punishment? Never!

So, assuming it is all about fun and games, and ONLY fun and games, 3, 4/5 (these two are the same for me), 6. 9.

8 - A complete turn off. If it's a story, I don't think I will be reading after that. If in real life, we will have to have a talk about limits and communication.

10. Count down.

Last edited:
3 and 4 for me. Getting undressed and into position. The excitement building, the tension building. My naked body exposed and manipulated into a position to be punished. Yep. That's it. But the rest is pretty good, too!

Back