Bathroom-use permission and supervision as a punishment/erotic control

For me, when I've been in long distance or online relationships, it was a form of control - and to some degree - humiliation to have to either ask permission to use the bathroom, or be given specific times that I could use the bathroom. I personally crave control, so for me, it was a plus.

When talking on line, having to ask permission to use the bathroom really helped me to be in that "space" - not physically restrained, but restrained none the less. Knowing that while we were engaged in conversation, even though he was not physically there, I was still not "free" to do what I wanted, or when. To me, if I got up at will, walked around, got a snack, it would take away from the "reality" of the situation.

Being given specific times throughout the day, obviously when we were either not together or speaking on line, this helped reinforce the control for me. Kept me constantly thinking about being under his control and obeying his rules, etc. And it was not easy, which.. just added another level to it.

I've never looked at it as punishment - just another rule/task to obey. NOT following that rule, well, that would lead to punishment.

As said above, we are all different, and everyone looks at each aspect of this lifestyle differently.
This has been my experience. It hasn’t been related to punishment, but the times I’ve served a woman in her home, performing domestic chores and such, it’s been pretty standard to have to ask for permission to use the bathroom. I don’t remember any of them ever saying no, but having to ask is sort of a small humiliation, or at least a reminder that you’re under someone else’s control.

One woman I served insisted that I always leave the door open while using it. She never supervised closely, though. I think it was meant to keep me from spending too much time in there. Be finished and get back to your tasks, that sort of thing.

I have heard of instances where female dominants would punish male submissives in this manner, for common "male using the bathroom" infractions like leaving the toilet seat up in the upright position (or worse, forgetting to flush, or "having poor aim.")
Basically, if you fail at using the bathroom, you get your bathroom privileges revoked. In some extreme cases, in lieu of corporal punishment or simply forcing the sub to "hold it in," it could involve forcing the male sub to wear adult diapers and/or soil themselves, as part of the punishment and humiliation factor. Which is gross, but...the sub will certainly learn his lesson!
Adult diaper. All day long. Gah!

I’m sometimes fantasise about a strict ‘only one person in the bathroom each day’ rule.

So only one person is physically allowed to enter the bathroom each day. If it’s my Dom, then I have to go in the garden. If it’s me then I have to… take care of my Dom’s needs because he isn’t going to piss in the garden 🙈💦💦💦💦💦💦

I’d get reminded of my decision while he was using me 🙈💦💦💦💦💦💦

I’m sometimes fantasise about a strict ‘only one person in the bathroom each day’ rule.

So only one person is physically allowed to enter the bathroom each day. If it’s my Dom, then I have to go in the garden. If it’s me then I have to… take care of my Dom’s needs because he isn’t going to piss in the garden 🙈💦💦💦💦💦💦

I’d get reminded of my decision while he was using me 🙈💦💦💦💦💦💦
That is a really specific, interesting punishment/form of control that has a wealth of possibilities. Not being able to clean up after your Dom’s used you and having to deal with being a mess for the rest of the day would trigger some pretty aroused feelings.

I wonder how long it would take until you’re deliberately going into the bathroom first 😜

One thing that I have enjoyed as well as a few of my subs is putting them on a leash and taking them outside for them to use the bathroom. It can serve as a form of discipline, reward if pet play is involved, or a thrill if they enjoy exhibitionism. It really all depends on the sub as to how it is perceived.

I just shared this the other day on another thread. Like that thread, I’m a bit mortified to admit this even to totally anonymous people on the board.

A few years ago, my wife tied me to a shower chair we had from when my ankle got busted up.

We were both drinking a ton of water because we were working hard on our farm the day before and I told her I was a bit dehydrated.

It was a Sunday so we were going slower than normal getting dressed for a day of work on our farm. Earlier that summer, we had just begun playing with water sports and I told her how hot it would be to be forced to piss myself one day. She knows how much I love humiliation. Our water sports up to that point has been focused on her peeing on me.

“Ya know how you said you wanted to be forced to pee your pants one day?”

“Yeaaahhh….”

Fast forward:
She tied me up to the chair with black bondage tape, fully clothed and said, “ok, now you have to pee your pants”

That was hot but very unexpected. I was dressed up in my carharts and a work shirt and I didn’t want to have to take them off, change and wash them again.

And to top it off, I couldn’t pee! That’s only happened one time when I had to take my first piss test when I joined the army.

She was getting impatient, but having so much fun with me “I’m waaaaiiiittiiinnng.” Laughing at my situation and I’m then I started laughing too.

Finally, we both calmed down (not before another fit of the giggles) and I was trying (and failing at) peeing. Truth be told I remember statting to get annoyed and wanting to get on with the day. My wife turned on the water, and that helped… I was so close…

It took me probably an hour and some change to finally pee.

I started to finally pee and she said (lovingly - shes not a mean person) “now hold it, no peeing.”

Fuck! I was finally letting go and she told me to stop. It was like a denied orgasm, but with pee.

I ground my muscles down there (kegel muscles?) and mostly stopped my stream. I pissed myself a little bit, but still had a lot in the tank.

“Have some more water” she got my water bottle from the kitchen.

Then after 15 minutes or so she said ok, “pee in your jeans again.”

I tired and tried. It was maddening. Maybe 10-15 more minutes of trying, stopping and starting and finally the dam gates burst open. It was horrifying! Piss all down my legs, my carharts all soaking wet.

I’m in the middle of having a really long piss and she says, “stop peeing.” Argh…, long story short, I couldn’t stop and peed all over my clothing.

She laughed at me, holding and shaking her head just laughing at my mess and how messed up she thought it was… She was laughing so hard and was embarrassed FOR me.

She helped me undo the bondage tape. I just took my clothes off and turned on the shower.

After I was done showering, she said, “ya know, you never did follow my command to stop.” Arching her eyebrows. “Bend over the sink.” She had me grab the sides and then delivered to me a pretty sexy and somewhat painful twenty spanks.

I was so pissed! (not really - maybe really annoyed), we had wasted a good 3 hours of a farm day. I had gotten my good outside clothes soaked w pee and had to wash them again.

But I was also super turned on. We’ve never done that again since.
—————
Spanking at the end a bit embellished, otherwise all true.

Last edited:
I just shared this the other day on another thread. Like that thread, I’m a bit mortified to admit this even to totally anonymous people on the board.

A few years ago, my wife tied me to a shower chair we had from when my ankle got busted up.

We were both drinking a ton of water because we were working hard on our farm the day before and I told her I was a bit dehydrated.

It was a Sunday so we were going slower than normal getting dressed for a day of work on our farm. Earlier that summer, we had just begun playing with water sports and I told her how hot it would be to be forced to piss myself one day. She knows how much I love humiliation. Our water sports up to that point has been focused on her peeing on me.

“Ya know how you said you wanted to be forced to pee your pants one day?”

“Yeaaahhh….”

Fast forward:
She tied me up to the chair with black bondage tape, fully clothed and said, “ok, now you have to pee your pants”

That was hot but very unexpected. I was dressed up in my carharts and a work shirt and I didn’t want to have to take them off, change and wash them again.

And to top it off, I couldn’t pee! That’s only happened one time when I had to take my first piss test when I joined the army.

She was getting impatient, but having so much fun with me “I’m waaaaiiiittiiinnng.” Laughing at my situation and I’m then I started laughing too.

Finally, we both calmed down (not before another fit of the giggles) and I was trying (and failing at) peeing. Truth be told I remember statting to get annoyed and wanting to get on with the day. My wife turned on the water, and that helped… I was so close…

It took me probably an hour and some change to finally pee.

I started to finally pee and she said (lovingly - shes not a mean person) “now hold it, no peeing.”

Fuck! I was finally letting go and she told me to stop. It was like a denied orgasm, but with pee.

I ground my muscles down there (kegel muscles?) and mostly stopped my stream. I pissed myself a little bit, but still had a lot in the tank.

“Have some more water” she got my water bottle from the kitchen.

Then after 15 minutes or so she said ok, “pee in your jeans again.”

I tired and tried. It was maddening. Maybe 10-15 more minutes of trying, stopping and starting and finally the dam gates burst open. It was horrifying! Piss all down my legs, my carharts all soaking wet.

I’m in the middle of having a really long piss and she says, “stop peeing.” Argh…, long story short, I couldn’t stop and peed all over my clothing.

She laughed at me, holding and shaking her head just laughing at my mess and how messed up she thought it was… She was laughing so hard and was embarrassed FOR me.

She helped me undo the bondage tape. I just took my clothes off and turned on the shower.

After I was done showering, she said, “ya know, you never did follow my command to stop.” Arching her eyebrows. “Bend over the sink.” She had me grab the sides and then delivered to me a pretty sexy and somewhat painful twenty spanks.

I was so pissed! (not really - maybe really annoyed), we had wasted a good 3 hours of a farm day. I had gotten my good outside clothes soaked w pee and had to wash them again.

But I was also super turned on. We’ve never done that again since.
—————
Spanking at the end a bit embellished, otherwise all true.
How erotic! I like to give your wife a lengthy punishing fuck session. She deserves a turn of the tables.

You know, telling a story is not the same as issuing an invitation.
You are correct! Just a the tiniest bit presumptuous.

I could stoop to the same level… but it ain’t worth it.

Last edited:
It was routinely used on me during a long-term relationship with a Dom. Or, maybe I should clarify. Not exactly a punishment more, part of a set of control and humiliation measures. It was just pee but I was controlled as to when and was watched. And yes, it was humilating at first but then added to my feeling of submission. I was never allowed clothing and only wore it when Master allowed. Being exposed all the time and having to be supervised while I pee made that enforced nudity more acute.
I may also add that Master's 'select guests' were invited over and the pee humiliation extended to include them. I, of course, was not allowed clothing when these guests were over and this too a little getting used to. I would then have to ask permission to pee (out loud to all!).
This evolved quickly to me having to squat and pee in a glass bowl in front of guests or if out side do it where requested. I had to expose myself during this process which was very humiliating and at first I couldn't pee which added more to the humiliation! Needing a pee not being able to go and being watched by guests was well, you can imagine.

It was routinely used on me during a long-term relationship with a Dom. Or, maybe I should clarify. Not exactly a punishment more, part of a set of control and humiliation measures. It was just pee but I was controlled as to when and was watched. And yes, it was humilating at first but then added to my feeling of submission. I was never allowed clothing and only wore it when Master allowed. Being exposed all the time and having to be supervised while I pee made that enforced nudity more acute.
I may also add that Master's 'select guests' were invited over and the pee humiliation extended to include them. I, of course, was not allowed clothing when these guests were over and this too a little getting used to. I would then have to ask permission to pee (out loud to all!).
This evolved quickly to me having to squat and pee in a glass bowl in front of guests or if out side do it where requested. I had to expose myself during this process which was very humiliating and at first I couldn't pee which added more to the humiliation! Needing a pee not being able to go and being watched by guests was well, you can imagine.
What a good girl you are! This reminds me very much of some of my past D/s relationships where control, including bathroom us, was an integral part 😊

Yes, it is very odd. I guess only with submissive people who enjoy the humiliation.
Odd, but in a very good way! Submissive are fine and rare creatures (especially ones who look like you 😉) and should be cherished for their willing compliance and desire to serve 😈

Odd, but in a very good way! Submissive are fine and rare creatures (especially ones who look like you 😉) and should be cherished for their willing compliance and desire to serve 😈
Oh yes, in a very good way. I guess things get truncated in chat forum but my Dom was aware of how to excite me and how to humiliate in a way to enhance that excitement.

Oh yes, in a very good way. I guess things get truncated in chat forum but my Dom was aware of how to excite me and how to humiliate in a way to enhance that excitement.
Which is exactly what a good Dom should do! Although a sub’s primary purpose is to give pleasure to those she serves, she should also receive arousal and pleasure 😈
Thank you for following me, dirty girl, I’m not sure why you are but I’m flattered nonetheless 😉

Which is exactly what a good Dom should do! Although a sub’s primary purpose is to give pleasure to those she serves, she should also receive arousal and pleasure 😈
Thank you for following me, dirty girl, I’m not sure why you are but I’m flattered nonetheless 😉
Communication is the most important thing in a D/s relationship.
I follow intelligent, respectful gentlemen who I interact with

Communication is the most important thing in a D/s relationship.
I follow intelligent, respectful gentlemen who I interact with
I fully endorse the importance of communication, in any relationship but especially in a D/s one. I like the thought of interacting with you - maybe even a bit of liaising 😉

it was long distance w/my ex wife for awhile. every time she peed she had to text me "woof woof woof woof"

Back