Bathroom-use permission and supervision as a punishment/erotic control

1Humiliator

Humiliation Therapy
Many dominants do not employ bathroom-use supervision and control as a disciplinary tool but those who do recognize its effectiveness in changing behavior of submissives for the better. In some circles it may even be derided as a "ladies' punishment" because it does not involve any kind of hitting or striking as corporal punishment does. Nevertheless, in view of the extreme embarrassment and outright humiliation that restriction of toilet use may produce, it is a useful punishment mechanism that belongs in every dominant's repertoire.

Restrict bathroom use (not prohibit). First, it must be understood that toilet restriction is a punishment only suitable for submissives who will obey orders. It is much more effective when a sub knows and accepts that she must not even enter the bathroom without permission.

Observation. Still another refinement is to require the dominant to accompany the submissive to the bathroom and for the dominant then to observe the submissive's use of the toilet. This embarrasses most submissives and may even make it difficult for them to use the toilet; young girls, in particular, may be very ashamed and find it difficult to let their urine stream to begin. A submissive is likely to be highly embarrassed by the dominant's observing defecation. Submissives have told me that this act is regarded as more intimate and private than even intercourse.

Intimate inspections. As a further punishment or humiliation, some dominants will require the submissive to wear a pantiliner in the crotch of the panties or undershorts. The liner is likely to display any naughtiness prior to receiving permission to use the toilet or while adjusting clothing to do so. It will also show wet stains produced by excitement of the female genitalia.

Dominants may intensify the punishment by requiring the submissive at any time to lower pants or lift skirts and then to lower panties so that the dominant may spread the bottom cheeks and inspect their anus to ensure proper hygiene. Such inspection is obviously easier and more embarrassing for women since insertion of fingers, gloved or ungloved, may be the operative method.

Insightful dominants may wish to consider using bathroom-use control and supervision because punishments such as spanking, caning, flogging and strapping all involve physical castigation and can only be employed so often. While it is humiliating to be taken across a dominant's lap for a spanking, just the fear that a dominant may follow through on a threat to impose the intimate inspection and bathroom-use control at any level may well exceed the impact of the other punishments.

I would certainly rank the impact of a dominant's saying "Your use of the toilet is going to be controlled and monitored" with "You have behaved badly and are going to be caned." Both inspire fear, albeit of different kinds, but the former also carries with it the prospect of certain embarrassment, submissiveness, shame and humiliation.

Last edited:
I have heard of instances where female dominants would punish male submissives in this manner, for common "male using the bathroom" infractions like leaving the toilet seat up in the upright position (or worse, forgetting to flush, or "having poor aim.")
Basically, if you fail at using the bathroom, you get your bathroom privileges revoked. In some extreme cases, in lieu of corporal punishment or simply forcing the sub to "hold it in," it could involve forcing the male sub to wear adult diapers and/or soil themselves, as part of the punishment and humiliation factor. Which is gross, but...the sub will certainly learn his lesson!

Humiliation based punishments, such as toilet control, can be very effective with certain submissive (as always, it’s about knowing the “triggers” that work best on an individual level). Shame is a very useful tool for control - and a powerful aphrodisiac! I regularly use an old-fashioned Victorian potty for my sub to pee in as I watch. Outdoor squatting and peeing is also a favourite……

Are you talking punishment or play? Maybe I should ask punishment or discipline?
Punishment and discipline are totally different. To make a very basic explanation of it. Military disciplines. Courts punish.

As I said in my original post, it all depends on the individual. For some, toilet control is definitely part of a broad, rules-based discipline/control regime. For others, pissing is such an intimate, personal issue that to be watched doing it is an exquisitely embarrassing punishment. Different strokes, as they say……..

Reading about this just hits a positive nerve in me…I love the idea and it horrifies me at the same time! This level of excitement is incredible! I would love to have a dynamic with someone that would incorporate things like this! 💗 and I would be terrified to admit that yes, I want it because it would embarrass me to the point that I would regret having thought it sounded cool! But that’s what you get from a humiliation slut of a Babygirl lol

Yes, it’s remarkable how (for some people) humiliation and embarrassment in a sexual context, is both dreaded and craved simultaneously. Having to ask permission to pee; sometimes not being allowed to; having to do it where and when you’re told; being watched, legs open wide, as you relieve yourself; being made to pee in public or semi-public spaces with a risk of being seen can be a massive turn on for some submissives. Perhaps being made to finger your wet slit (no wiping!) to orgasm in the same vulnerable situation. I’m delighted to know that you’re both ashamed and aroused by the idea, baby girl 😊

I've been pondering over this topic for a time now trying to put my words together. I have a question... For what reason would someone have to use this as punishment? What would be a suitable "crime" if you will? Of course if thats the case. (As it depends on the individual).

I mean I personally wouldn't use this as a discipline action myself as it was said earlier "Military disciplines. Courts punish." With that being said discipline is a teaching corrective action, punishment teaches is a negative corrective action.

For instance in my mind if the kink for a sub is orgasm control/denial, then a rule I'd have in place would be no orgasm without my permission. Now if they were to break this rule then her punishment/discipline action would be their orgasm privileges would be revoked for a specific time. "Punishment fits the crime" sort of premise.

What "crime" would bathroom privileges or lack/control be a suitable corrective action?

Don't get me wrong not at all judging the act or condemning either, I have had some interest with this act. For me though if it's just to play into the subs "degradation/humiliation" kink interest then I'd just do it as a regiment of day to day or as I'd see fit "Surprise" or not allowing them to close/lock the door so they may get spotted, peeked on or even the ever embarrassing walked in on.

Just myself wouldn't use it as a corrective/pinushaction myself. My 3 cents is free

Well, as I’ve said multiple times already, we’re all different, with differing wants and needs. I don’t see how I can be clearer in explaining my approach - I only use it as a punishment in those cases where the individual sub is so mortified by it that it acts as a deterrent to bad behaviour. In practice, most of my subs have just been aroused by the embarrassment of it……

Well, as I’ve said multiple times already, we’re all different, with differing wants and needs. I don’t see how I can be clearer in explaining my approach - I only use it as a punishment in those cases where the individual sub is so mortified by it that it acts as a deterrent to bad behaviour. In practice, most of my subs have just been aroused by the embarrassment of it……
I’m glad you found something that works well for you and yours. Sometimes it takes awhile to figure out what works and doesn’t work for those in relationship. Everyone is different. Something’s might work with one and not another. It’s all part of the journey. Enjoy the journey and have fun

If I wanted to humiliate her, I would take her somewhere with lots of people and beer. The state fair would do nicely. I would deny her permission to use the restroom until the inevitable happened. THAT would be humiliating.

I've been pondering over this topic for a time now trying to put my words together. I have a question... For what reason would someone have to use this as punishment? What would be a suitable "crime" if you will? Of course if thats the case. (As it depends on the individual).

I mean I personally wouldn't use this as a discipline action myself as it was said earlier "Military disciplines. Courts punish." With that being said discipline is a teaching corrective action, punishment teaches is a negative corrective action.

For instance in my mind if the kink for a sub is orgasm control/denial, then a rule I'd have in place would be no orgasm without my permission. Now if they were to break this rule then her punishment/discipline action would be their orgasm privileges would be revoked for a specific time. "Punishment fits the crime" sort of premise.

What "crime" would bathroom privileges or lack/control be a suitable corrective action?

Don't get me wrong not at all judging the act or condemning either, I have had some interest with this act. For me though if it's just to play into the subs "degradation/humiliation" kink interest then I'd just do it as a regiment of day to day or as I'd see fit "Surprise" or not allowing them to close/lock the door so they may get spotted, peeked on or even the ever embarrassing walked in on.

Just myself wouldn't use it as a corrective/pinushaction myself. My 3 cents is free
The first thing you need to realize is we're in a "playground" to exercise our interests and enjoy it, this is not a "courthouse" and everything is 100% consensual. Second thing is you have the right to play or not play whatever you want. Something that might be a small embarrassment for one person might be deeply humiliating or degrading for another, on the other hand something that might be an "eh" for one person might be a huge turn on for another, very easy to understand.

I have some subs that have gained a rush from getting fully naked and dancing for me or to be forced to exercise naked, or I have some respectful women that have gained a rush from being told to ask permission before visiting the bathroom, and even supervised and wiped! For others, that kind of act is far too humiliating an idea for them that they set dancing for me as a limit. For others, it might not be either humiliating or erotic in any way. As you could read the comments, there are "some" who like it. The way I'm explaining each facet of punishment made so many women seriously reconsider their hard limit list. That’s what I and my partners enjoy and that's all that matters. It’s like the quintessential circular reference, ending only when one of us, likely the submissive, attempts to control (everyone’s feelings), alt(ernate) between love and hate, and delete the negative from the narrative...

There are hundreds of topics on this website that I have no interest in, I normally don't waste my time reading it, question it or even leave a long comment underneath it.

My wife has used the washroom as a means of punishment in the past.
When we first started sharing her, mmf and mfm, she would send me to the washroom behind the closed door if I came too soon. Then she would proceed with the other guy alone, leaving me to listen and not watch. She would check on me occasionally to see if I was hard again, no escape unless hard.
I did learn to control my orgasms after a few sessions of that... lol.

Yes, it’s remarkable how (for some people) humiliation and embarrassment in a sexual context, is both dreaded and craved simultaneously. Having to ask permission to pee; sometimes not being allowed to; having to do it where and when you’re told; being watched, legs open wide, as you relieve yourself; being made to pee in public or semi-public spaces with a risk of being seen can be a massive turn on for some submissives. Perhaps being made to finger your wet slit (no wiping!) to orgasm in the same vulnerable situation. I’m delighted to know that you’re both ashamed and aroused by the idea, baby girl 😊
Humiliation play in any way that fascinates you can be a deeply personal sort of play, which can bring things to the surface you might not have even realized were within yourself or your play partner...Many of my play partners who have come to me for erotic humiliation and degradation are in senior positions in high profile jobs. They often tell me that the reason they like to be humiliated is because they spend all day long telling people what to do, and their relationships are so full of love and adoration that they find it relaxing and enjoyable to shake it up – to give someone else the control and not have to think for a while. They get a thrill from being put in a position that they are not used to.

The first thing you need to realize is we're in a "playground" to exercise our interests and enjoy it, this is not a "courthouse" and everything is 100% consensual. Second thing is you have the right to play or not play whatever you want. Something that might be a small embarrassment for one person might be deeply humiliating or degrading for another, on the other hand something that might be an "eh" for one person might be a huge turn on for another, very easy to understand.

I have some subs that have gained a rush from getting fully naked and dancing for me or to be forced to exercise naked, or I have some respectful women that have gained a rush from being told to ask permission before visiting the bathroom, and even supervised and wiped! For others, that kind of act is far too humiliating an idea for them that they set dancing for me as a limit. For others, it might not be either humiliating or erotic in any way. As you could read the comments, there are "some" who like it. The way I'm explaining each facet of punishment made so many women seriously reconsider their hard limit list. That’s what I and my partners enjoy and that's all that matters. It’s like the quintessential circular reference, ending only when one of us, likely the submissive, attempts to control (everyone’s feelings), alt(ernate) between love and hate, and delete the negative from the narrative...

There are hundreds of topics on this website that I have no interest in, I normally don't waste my time reading it, question it or even leave a long comment underneath it.
That's your prerogative not to read or comment. I was asking genuine questions in case you over looked them. I also wasn't passing judgment on any acts involved.

If you don't like public readers or comments then don't post publicly. I'm not here to start/cause drama. I was legitimately curious. I had added some of my own interests which I made aware. Which wasn't directed to anyone in particular just openly sharing as the subject met the title of the posting.

I wasn't "judging" anyone or anything in anyway and if the "reader" read what I said and took it out of context then not really my problem but will apologize anyway to save drama infestation.

For what reason would someone have to use this as punishment? What would be a suitable "crime" if you will? Of course if thats the case. (As it depends on the individual).

Are you talking punishment or play?

People use the word punishment in different ways and it tends to create some confusion at times.

Some use it like the dictionary describes it, in a relationship with rules and punishment for infractions, like this:
Basically, if you fail at using the bathroom, you get your bathroom privileges revoked

And like that.

Others use it more to describe types of play that can come across as punishment, without it having anything to do with actual infractions or even without any rules in place.
And then there are those that don’t use the punishment concept at all - ”because I want to, is reason enough”.

I think this is why we get the disconnect, like here:
The first thing you need to realize is we're in a "playground" to exercise our interests and enjoy it, this is not a "courthouse" and everything is 100% consensual.

This is a place specifically for discussion though, so you are going to get questions and differing opinions about the topics that come up.

I wasn't "judging" anyone or anything in anyway

I don’t think you came of judgemental. Questioning=/=Judgemental.

Other discussions about punishment, that show different ways to think about the concept:

http://forum.literotica.com/threads/punishment-as-issue-closure.1536388/

http://forum.literotica.com/threads/glutton-for-punishment.1543331/#post-93675873

People use the word punishment in different ways and it tends to create some confusion at times.

Some use it like the dictionary describes it, in a relationship with rules and punishment for infractions, like this:

And like that.

Others use it more to describe types of play that can come across as punishment, without it having anything to do with actual infractions or even without any rules in place.
And then there are those that don’t use the punishment concept at all - ”because I want to, is reason enough”.

I think this is why we get the disconnect, like here:

This is a place specifically for discussion though, so you are going to get questions and differing opinions about the topics that come up.

I don’t think you came of judgemental. Questioning=/=Judgemental.

Other discussions about punishment, that show different ways to think about the concept:

http://forum.literotica.com/threads/punishment-as-issue-closure.1536388/

http://forum.literotica.com/threads/glutton-for-punishment.1543331/#post-93675873
I’d be good to talk about discipline and punishment. I don’t think this is the right place. I’d rather not hijack someone’s thread. If another topic was started. I’m all for if.

I’d be good to talk about discipline and punishment. I don’t think this is the right place. I’d rather not hijack someone’s thread. If another topic was started. I’m all for if.
You could use one of the threads I linked if you like or search for another or start your own.
I just brought it up here because it seemed to be creating som misunderstandings in the thread.

Reading about this just hits a positive nerve in me…I love the idea and it horrifies me at the same time! This level of excitement is incredible! I would love to have a dynamic with someone that would incorporate things like this! 💗 and I would be terrified to admit that yes, I want it because it would embarrass me to the point that I would regret having thought it sounded cool! But that’s what you get from a humiliation slut of a Babygirl lol
I hope it makes your cunt wet reading about being controlled and humiliated in this way, little girl. I like the thought of you fingering your wet slit as you imagine the shame of having to ask permission and then pee wherever you’re told while being watched……

I would be glad to hear your opinion

Back